Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shock when she opened her credit card bill for the holidays and dresses bags, etc! Seriously though, hope it wasn't a vlot or anything after all of the flying that she's clocked up recently.

I'm sure the likes of Dr Laura would have top level private health insurance. But she still has to go to the public hospital. Its daft for people in galway that the 2 private hospitals only have an a&e during daytime hours

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Jesus, your poor mum!! God love her, hope she's OK and not still waiting!??
My mam has a complicated medical history but it was 2 weeks ago shes doing well thank god again

The shock when she opened her credit card bill for the holidays and dresses bags, etc! Seriously though, hope it wasn't a vlot or anything after all of the flying that she's clocked up recently.

I'm sure the likes of Dr Laura would have top level private health insurance. But she still has to go to the public hospital. Its daft for people in galway that the 2 private hospitals only have an a&e during daytime hours

To go to the galway clinic you need a referral to be seen it closes at 7 i think

Id be concerned about clots... she has some air miles clocked up some mileage

A chest X-ray would be done too if there was a clot so it does sound likely it could be clot or suspected clot at least.

She did a live there, I caught a few minutes of it. Sounded like she had a colic-type pain and went to the emergency department and had chest x-ray as cardiac would have been the main concern. She was describing her symptoms and no joke, person after person was commenting that it sounded like gallstones - thought the same myself. She eventually read the comments and said she'd never have thought of gallstones. I think she was told anyway she had heartburn or indigestion but I was only half looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She also mentioned she needs to slow down.
I’m not sure how much you can slow down after 2 child free holidays in 2
Months but anyway

Reactions: 13
She also mentioned she needs to slow down.
I’m not sure how much you can slow down after 2 child free holidays in 2
Months but anyway
She’s had loads of messages saying you do too much, you need to slow down. Really? Who said that to this woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally doesn’t want to admit it could be gallstones because of their association with being overweight and eating badly 😂

Reactions: 4
She literally doesn’t want to admit it could be gallstones because of their association with being overweight and eating badly 😂
She wasn't listening in medical school if she doesn't remember the 4 Fs! First paragraph in the surgical textbooks about gallstones. But, bit outdated really and loads and loads of people have them if you look at scans...just not all symptomatic. And former colleague had trouble in late 20s - very slim and fit. Great timing for her to get some CPD though thanks to Niamh Lynch 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s really offended by the suggestion that she might have gallstones, so funny. She really doesn’t have the knowledge or experience to be a really good GP so she should stick to skincare.

Reactions: 10
She’s really offended by the suggestion that she might have gallstones, so funny. She really doesn’t have the knowledge or experience to be a really good GP so she should stick to skincare.
I can't understand the big deal! I had them when I was 20 so not 40 or fat (at the time 😅)

A tad worrying that gallstones never came into her head.
Edit to add
I’m glad she’s ok though. Can’t imagine how scary that would be.

Reactions: 5
A tad worrying that gallstones never came into her head.
Edit to add
I’m glad she’s ok though. Can’t imagine how scary that would be.
In fairness to her, she was the patient here. Hard to be objective about oneself or family.
It didn't come into the head of the doctor assessing her either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.