Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not so sure I believe her business is booming. The mark up on retail is decent but not to that extent. What does he do? They have childcare to pay plus cleaners and all the work they did recently. It’s either a win or credit cards. Or maybe I’m just stupid and can’t see how she makes that much money sure she’s not even in clinic that much.

Reactions: 4
She looks like a gospel choir singer 🤣 where oh where does she find these atrocious dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like a gospel choir singer 🤣 where oh where does she find these atrocious dresses!
Perfect!! They make her look much heftier than she is. And the silk one is like a nightie.
My Mum would just say "it doesn't do anything for you" if she saw me dressed like that. I mean, they're fine and all probably...but they just don't suit her. You can go to Penneys and end up looking stunning if you buy something that fits you and suits your body type, but can also spend hundreds and look like you're wrapped in your shower curtain because you forgot your suitcase.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly this. She's not large at all but these dresses are exactly like a granny nightie that make her look double her size and just hang down from the bust.

Reactions: 5
The video of her showing off that awful last dress from asos … she is stumbling around in a circle with sun glasses on in a lift with a glass in her hand!! What is she at. She thinks she is gods gift but she’s an absolute mess of a woman.

I’m all for going away for a weekend with your husband if you can but so many of us can’t , including myself . But my point here is I wouldn’t mind that video if it was her only trip away this summer away from the kids and she was excited and drunk ! But this is her third I think ? She needs to read the room

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t like her clothes and they are definitely not particularly flattering on her but at the same time I kinda think fair f*cks to her for wearing what she likes and not caring if they are flattering or considered stylish etc.

Reactions: 3
I think that she thinks she is really stylish, I don’t think she is stylish enough to be unique and stylish she just does not know how to dress.
She also must feel her body isn’t what it used to be, even though she is very slim. She hides it, not very body confident

Reactions: 7
That gown looks even worse now that she's put up a pic of the other guests, hideous!!

Reactions: 3
I think that she thinks she is really stylish, I don’t think she is stylish enough to be unique and stylish she just does not know how to dress.
She also must feel her body isn’t what it used to be, even though she is very slim. She hides it, not very body confident
I think so. I don't think she's being "brave" and wearing things she likes, not minding the haters. I think she reckons she looks amazing, they're designer or look great in the photo, they're on trend or whatever and goes with it. Not thinking to just wear clothes that look good on her.

1st group photo in the yellow dress, the colour looks great and the shapelessness is hidden by other guests which helps her. Can't do much with that bile-coloured nightie one. She looks much much better in her shorts and t-shirt. Positively tiny and a decade younger.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she has weight issues - was she a tiny 6-8 before kids and she thinks she’s massive now that she’s a 10-12 or whatever. She always looks way smaller in her scrubs than she does in her own clothes

Agree, the shorts and t shirt look great, killer legs on her.
She must have body dysmorphia to wear such hideous clothes

Reactions: 2
Yes - that’s exactly what I was trying to say but you put it much better than me

It's like she's trying to camouflage her shape wearing floaty things, but just ends up looking bigger than she is. She has a nice shape and great legs. Those shorts are a length not everyone could wear but really suit her. Think she looks much better with more structured things, defined waist etc etc. Letting it fall from the boobs doesn't work because she's blessed with a cleavage I would have to pay a fortune to acquire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.