Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dublin this Monday for Going for Growth, wedding yesterday in Glenlo Abbey. Off to Spain next week according to her stories today, after her two week sojourn to Mexico LAST MONTH. At least she can reuse the 500 Euro green beach dress she wore to a wedding in Ireland in April more appropriately. 😑

I caught a couple of her stories last week and she was slathering herself up extensively and tucked up in bed to watch telly at 8pm several nights on the trot.........there must be a strict handover time that Ross has to adhere to! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dublin this Monday for Going for Growth, wedding yesterday in Glenlo Abbey. Off to Spain next week according to her stories today, after her two week sojourn to Mexico LAST MONTH. At least she can reuse the 500 Euro green beach dress she wore to a wedding in Ireland in April more appropriately. 😑

I caught a couple of her stories last week and she was slathering herself up extensively and tucked up in bed to watch telly at 8pm several nights on the trot.........there must be a strict handover time that Ross has to adhere to! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You mean the childminder

Reactions: 1
Dr Laura kept the prep for this holiday very low key! Wonder will she give "the dress" another outing🤭

Reactions: 2
So it looks like it's an adult trip with friends from her stories. She was only back from Mexico at the end of March! That is shockingly selfish of the two of them, assuming that they've offloaded the kids onto her parents once again. WOW!

I'm having a crappy week (and just started time of the month too so probably overly sensitive), and honestly this absolute charlatan's lifestyle has just hit a nerve today. The woman does FA work, is permanently moaning about the couple of hours she does and/or her kids whilst obsessively shopping and dropping crazy money routinely. I'm so tired of working to live and the associated stresses and it's just really irritated me seeing your wan's smug face hopping onto a plane on a random Wednesday. Her parents are being taken for right fools on the regular.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now listing after a 3k bag.... laura spoil yourself.... you so deserve it... you dont seem to need to work.to earn money like the rest of us... you never really need to.parent can we awap lifes for a week??.. see how us common people live

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t look great in that photo she posted in that mustard dress, it actually doesn’t matter how much expensive cream she puts on her face, she can’t dress herself for some reason. She has bad tatste in clothes and accessories

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t look great in that photo she posted in that mustard dress, it actually doesn’t matter how much expensive cream she puts on her face, she can’t dress herself for some reason. She has bad tatste in clothes and accessories

Its shocking the dress.... she might aswell buy a roll of black bag its just a step up tmfrom a black bag

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched her stories for the first time in ages and thought wow how the other have live. I don't buy that all her income comes from being a gp and it can hardly be from her part time business she's never bloody there and it's so new. I have a friend who's a gp and although on good pay she's not living the life like Laura but I do have another doctor friend that gives botox to the upper crust by visiting their homes and is rolling in it. I wondering is Dr. Laura doing the same.

Reactions: 4
I watched her stories for the first time in ages and thought wow how the other have live. I don't buy that all her income comes from being a gp and it can hardly be from her part time business she's never bloody there and it's so new. I have a friend who's a gp and although on good pay she's not living the life like Laura but I do have another doctor friend that gives botox to the upper crust by visiting their homes and is rolling in it. I wondering is Dr. Laura doing the same.
Definitely don't feel like I'm on that money as an NHS consultant. But could argue that maybe I could buy lots of designer stuff (and I definitely buy too much and have too much) if I wanted to, but definitely prefer the security of having a safety net in the bank after years and years of pay cheque to pay cheque

Reactions: 1
She’s not even a GP anymore. Either it’s a lotto win, family money or just are living WAY beyond their means

Reactions: 7
Am blocked from her but I do love to follow this page to get an update ! How the other half live is right ! The rest of us fighting inflation and giving out about food price and essential hikes !
Am not sure about this but I think the course for Botox fillers etc is quite difficult and intense for medics? Did she not start it last year and drop out ? Am not sure if she would be able to practice this as a doctor with out the proper courses ? I know loads of ones are doing Botox who aren’t medically trained but am not sure a doctor could wing it with out the proper training, I could be wrong, is there a doctor on here who posts maybe they would know

She has zero dress sense. That dress looks horrific on her. Her make up and hair too. She just doesn’t have it at all and looks like money can’t buy it for her either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Am blocked from her but I do love to follow this page to get an update ! How the other half live is right ! The rest of us fighting inflation and giving out about food price and essential hikes !
Am not sure about this but I think the course for Botox fillers etc is quite difficult and intense for medics? Did she not start it last year and drop out ? Am not sure if she would be able to practice this as a doctor with out the proper courses ? I know loads of ones are doing Botox who aren’t medically trained but am not sure a doctor could wing it with out the proper training, I could be wrong, is there a doctor on here who posts maybe they would know

Ive friend hes a surgeon he did a course un a weekend to inject botox... cert included

Yep. Definitely without. She’s very very lucky to have the support to have two child free holidays in as many months
So very lucky and never mentions her privilege. I am a single mum and have a family member that has my son once a week if I’m lucky for four hours. I’m so incredibly grateful and thankful for the break and respite but I can’t help envying people like Laura that can just jet off at the drop of the hat. It takes weeks of meticulous planning for me to just arrange a child free smear appointment. How the other half live.

She has a fair bit of competition in Galway st the moment. Dr Brian Higgins is up & running with his aesthetic business. He is lovely. Very genuine. Medaesthetic's & The Kelly clinic are both run by well established consultant plastic surgeons ( i know they don't carry out the actual treatments themselves) and offer result driven procedures. I'm surprised that she can afford such luxury, as I doubt business is booming? Galway isn't that big of a place. Plus, how can her husband get so much time off from work? Did he not get something like 6 months leave when their last child was born. Ireland is becoming a very divided country. Its horrible to watch.

I don’t think her business is booming, sure how can it be? She is never there. Also, may valid points above, there is very strong competition and Jack Kelly does do the procedures in his own clinic, he is a plastic surgeon who looks good for his age!
She has no tact and doesn’t understand that when she flaunts her expensive bags and holidays it’s the mugs that go to her hat are paying for them!
She needs a stylist. But she is so full of her own self importance that she would never accept the help

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.