Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think true to size vs fits large or small is more useful to me really. I'm shorter than most of these people so have no idea what size they "should" be. But if websites say fit large, size down etc that's helpful.
I would just ignore it really if I didn’t find it useful, we won’t all find the same things work for us which is to be expected. I was just responding to someone wondering why people give that information at all.

Reactions: 3
Was sure that dress was for a summer wedding in Spain - not an April wedding in Ireland! Hope the cardigan over it is just for the journey

Reactions: 9
Was sure that dress was for a summer wedding in Spain - not an April wedding in Ireland! Hope the cardigan over it is just for the journey
Oh my God, I thought it was for that too (she has definitely said she has a wedding abroad in the summer so I just assumed these dresses she was showing this week were for that). She will be freezing today in that green one. Also.....she's not planning on wearing that cardigan as part of the outfit surely?!?! Please tell me no 😅😅😅, however I suspect yes as it's far too cold to go sleeveless.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That's the expensive Hayley Menzies cardigan. As other posters have pointed out, she really does only think things are stylish if they're super expensive. She has no concept of how to dress for her body shape or for an occasion really

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my God, I thought it was for that too (she has definitely said she has a wedding abroad in the summer so I just assumed these dresses she was showing this week were for that). She will be freezing today in that green one. Also.....she's not planning on wearing that cardigan as part of the outfit surely?!?! Please tell me no 😅😅😅, however I suspect yes as it's far too cold to go sleeveless.
I think so too - like the only thing you could put with that dress is a pashmina or something. Not sure any jacket or bolero would work. Imagine spending that kind of money on clothes and getting it so wrong? ( not that I’m a style guru)

That's the expensive Hayley Menzies cardigan. As other posters have pointed out, she really does only think things are stylish if they're super expensive. She has no concept of how to dress for her body shape or for an occasion really
Googled it - wouldn’t be for me I have to say. You don’t see it styled with a dress in any of the pics online

Reactions: 2
Anyone any thoughts on her kitchen from the pannelling centre and flooring in the kitchen. Canadia I think it is a laminate?

She isn’t nice to look at, I just don’t know, for all the treatments, she looks grey? Just doesn’t inspire me at all and I don’t rate all her serums and potions

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surprised to see that comment from Dr Niamh Lynch, she’s not very controversial on Instagram. She’s not wrong though.

Reactions: 2
Interesting. Would genuinely love to know Laura’s thoughts on this.

View attachment 1213483
Not trolls, not anonymous, not "haterz" - legitimate open questioning from a fellow medical professional. How will she react to this? My money is on her ignoring it completely. It's very obvious that Roisin is talking about Dr. Worzel Gummidge.

Surprised to see that comment from Dr Niamh Lynch, she’s not very controversial on Instagram. She’s not wrong though.
She's very protective of her girls privacy, I'd love if she discussed this topic on her Insta. Would get a great reaction.

Not trolls, not anonymous, not "haterz" - legitimate open questioning from a fellow medical professional. How will she react to this? My money is on her ignoring it completely. It's very obvious that Roisin is talking about Dr. Worzel Gummidge.

She's very protective of her girls privacy, I'd love if she discussed this topic on her Insta. Would get a great reaction.
But she has tagged Dr Laura before I thought?!

The way doctors talk on Twitter on insta is so different
They are more controversial over on Twitter. Not a doctor but Sinead from The Beautiful Truth is the same. Does all her ranting and raving about school matters, covid etc. over on Twitter and is nice as pie on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.