Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories about the ultherapy today, there's no declaration of it being an ad or a gift. So, I assume she paid for it herself? It's a very expensive treatment (she said she got full face) and she's talking about bringing it into her clinic. Got to fund the constant holidays somehow, I guess. When and where is she doing the training for all these treatments, incidentally?!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
A freebie from the
In her stories about the ultherapy today, there's no declaration of it being an ad or a gift. So, I assume she paid for it herself? It's a very expensive treatment (she said she got full face) and she's talking about bringing it into her clinic. Got to fund the constant holidays somehow, I guess. When and where is she doing the training for all these treatments, incidentally?!
A freebie from the distributor if she's planning on buying or hiring a machine for the clinic? Will she end up with loss of fat or volume in her face? Its a documented risk with ultherapy. Laura has shown how setting up a skin clinic is a easy way to get freebies and heavly discounted products.

Reactions: 3
Unfollowing..joking about her bruises and domestic violence now?! A new low.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Unfollowing..joking about her bruises and domestic violence now?! A new low.
I just watched her story because of your post . 😲😲 I’m shocked . Completely shocked that she felt that was appropriate to say

Reactions: 6
@Lmg1111 she will probably screenshot and use your message for content. Moment of reflection in...5.....4.....3.....2.....1 and then block ya. It's sick how tone deaf Dr Laura GP is.

Reactions: 1
@Lmg1111 she will probably screenshot and use your message for content. Moment of reflection in...5.....4.....3.....2.....1 and then block ya. It's sick how tone deaf Dr Laura GP is.
She can screen shot all she wants I lost a family member to domestic violence and am not going to stand by and not call out an "influencer" such as herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Disgusting words out of her. The casual way she said it too. She’s a bleeping GP she surely had seen this in training. Well done Laura, if even one domestic abuse victim was watching you have undermined their suffering today.

Reactions: 9
Disgusting words out of her. The casual way she said it too. She’s a bleeping GP she surely had seen this in training. Well done Laura, if even one domestic abuse victim was watching you have undermined their suffering today.
Couldn't agree more. Having worked in GP practice myself, oftentimes your GP is the first point of contact if you're experiencing domestic violence. How insensitive and flippant of her. I hope more people call her out.

Reactions: 7
It’s actually very upsetting she could make light and be so flippant , regarding domestic violence. I’ve messaged her to say aswell, guess we will be all blocked . I kindly asked her to remove her remarks regarding her husband hitting her , while she is showing off a very expensive treatment , on a Monday while sitting in Adare manor

Reactions: 8
It’s actually very upsetting she could make light and be so flippant , regarding domestic violence. I’ve messaged her to say aswell, guess we will be all blocked . I kindly asked her to remove her remarks regarding her husband hitting her , while she is showing off a very expensive treatment , on a Monday while sitting in Adare manor
Really glad you did too thank you x

Reactions: 4
What happened, guys? I'm blocked. Post it here before she deletes so it's recorded anyways.

Reactions: 5
What happened, guys? I'm blocked. Post it here before she deletes so it's recorded anyways.

Here’s lovely laura herself making a joke of domestic violence.

Incase anyone was wondering; here is how you complain about a doctor to the medical council. I’ve attached their contact details too. And just incase anyone forgets lovely laura’s proper name: it’s Dr Laura Lenihan and her practice address is Upper Clybaun Rd, Knocknacarra, Galway, H91 F209. Her registration number with the Irish medical council as per irelandstats.com is: 406336.

Medical Council
In cases where you feel there has been professional misconduct, you should refer your case to the Medical Council. The Medical Council is the regulator for all doctors working in Ireland, including GPs.
Contact details
Medical Council
Kingram House
Kingram Place
Dublin 2
Ireland
Web: www.medicalcouncil.ie
Phone: 01 498 3100 or 01 498 3112
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Here’s lovely laura herself making a joke of domestic violence.

Incase anyone was wondering; here is how you complain about a doctor to the medical council. I’ve attached their contact details too. And just incase anyone forgets lovely laura’s proper name: it’s Dr Laura Lenihan and her practice address is Upper Clybaun Rd, Knocknacarra, Galway, H91 F209. Her registration number with the Irish medical council as per irelandstats.com is: 406336.

Medical Council
In cases where you feel there has been professional misconduct, you should refer your case to the Medical Council. The Medical Council is the regulator for all doctors working in Ireland, including GPs.
Contact details
Medical Council
Kingram House
Kingram Place
Dublin 2
Ireland
Web: www.medicalcouncil.ie
Phone: 01 498 3100 or 01 498 3112
Email: [email protected]
WOW. Why would you even think of that as a comparison. I've had medical treatments they may leave bruising or discomfort. They don't say "so this might look like your partner beat you up". Ladies, I am so reporting this tomorrow.

Thank you, @mteigm

Soooo glad for receipts.

Last edited:
WOW. Why would you even think of that as a comparison. I've had medical treatments they may leave bruising or discomfort. They don't say "so this might look like your partner beat you up". Ladies, I am so reporting this tomorrow.

Thank you, @mteigm

Soooo glad for receipts.
Thank you so much for doing this sending my complaint in today

Reactions: 3
Thank you so much for doing this sending my complaint in today

Also sent my complaint; especially after seeing she didn’t bother addressing it. In true langer laura fashion she changed topic to advising us all on suncream because, you know, laura cares so deeply about others.

Haven't checked in a while but she has hit a lower than LOW with those remarks!!!... Chadwell or were ever the duck she got that kitchen they should be made aware if her comments it's horrific for any one suffering and I'm sure there are many suffering in silence.

Nope she’s moved on....On the beg for kitchen lights now and bedding 🙄🙄

complete with @tag to the specific companies....this annoys me more so than anything else. It’s actual begging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.