Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t buy the origin story either of little Alex convinced everyone disliked him. Feels borrowed?

After all, when journalists write ‘it is hard to imagine’ it is usually code for ‘I very much doubt it is the case but it’s not able to be proven or disproven so draw your own conclusions’

Reactions: 3
Two cartiers and a sovereign. Sovereign is to do with Llŷr so we will let him off that one. But to be relatable? That and the £175 Acne Studios jumpers?🫣🤔

Two cartiers and a sovereign. Sovereign is to do with Llŷr so we will let him off that one. But to be relatable? That and the £175 Acne Studios jumpers?🫣🤔
Just looked again and it’s actually £290 that sweatshirt?

don’t think you can preach to the masses when primark is too expensive for most atm. Of course mental health is easy to talk about when you’ve got money, don’t have any current financial worries and can afford to run away from life at any given moment 🤣

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like there's something going on with him and Abby? She seems to go absolutely everywhere with him

I was listening to the Saving Grace podcast and she was interviewing Sharon Gaffka and they were talking about a “nice man” from Love Island who “couldn’t tan” who had been in the press with allegations, so blatantly it was Alex.

apparently he invited Sharon to go to an exclusive sex party with him! She didn’t go though.

• Wow
I was listening to the Saving Grace podcast and she was interviewing Sharon Gaffka and they were talking about a “nice man” from Love Island who “couldn’t tan” who had been in the press with allegations, so blatantly it was Alex.

apparently he invited Sharon to go to an exclusive sex party with him! She didn’t go though.
I think this was Hugo, he was in her season and has had a lot of public allegations made against him for sexual harassment

I think this was Hugo, he was in her season and has had a lot of public allegations made against him for sexual harassment
they talked about her friendship with Hugo in another section of it, but kept referring to the sex club man as the “man who couldn’t tan” which was something that followed Alex.

Thread has been quiet for a while. I came to say I feel unnerved by him posting about sobriety and “30 days sober” like I get it, don’t drink but he’s making it his personality. Isn’t it alcoholics and people with addictions that celebrate milestones in sobriety? Not just a bloke that decides to stop because he doesn’t like the way it makes him feel or whatever he’s saying

Reactions: 9
Thread has been quiet for a while. I came to say I feel unnerved by him posting about sobriety and “30 days sober” like I get it, don’t drink but he’s making it his personality. Isn’t it alcoholics and people with addictions that celebrate milestones in sobriety? Not just a bloke that decides to stop because he doesn’t like the way it makes him feel or whatever he’s saying
I'm diagnosed ADHD since 1997 and the INFLUX of people using it as a excuse for the issues now is driving me POTTY!!!..

RANT OVER!!!

Reactions: 5
And he says he's saved £1,000! He must have been spending an awful lot on alcohol then!

The photo he shared on Instagram about his 30 days sober he looks really thin in the face like he has lost weight from cutting the booze out but then when he was on TV today his face looked fatter. Does he use filters?! :oops:

Reactions: 4
And he says he's saved £1,000! He must have been spending an awful lot on alcohol then!

The photo he shared on Instagram about his 30 days sober he looks really thin in the face like he has lost weight from cutting the booze out but then when he was on TV today his face looked fatter. Does he use filters?! :oops:
What?! In one month?!?!? God if I spent that much on alcohol that really would be an incentive not to drink 😁😁😁

Reactions: 1
Came to say the same. I like Alex I met him before he is great, he talked about the pressures of social media in his talk which was excellent. He made a point how its better to use your platform for good than just a boohoo deal which I totally agree.

But he tends to jump from topic to topic I actually lose interest and scroll past his latest cause.

He did the post your pill, cool your making awareness..brilliant that's needed etc. Now its the alcohol and Im sure there was loads of causes in between.

I actually think he is another casualty of social media. He needs to just loosen up a bit life does not have to be sooooo serious 24/7. I never actually see him just have a laugh or mess about ever?

No hate to the guy he is one of the good ones but life is too short sometimes the best thing to do is just put the phone down for a few days and not waste your life thinking oh what will I post next...life is guna pass the influencers by quicker than they realise and they will regret looking back just looking for clout and validation constantly its just not healthy.

30 days sober is just overkill at this stage ye maybe wait a year or I dunno keep some things private?

I totally support soberiety for ppl but it will something else in 6 months time he will be doing a cause for,

What?! In one month?!?!? God if I spent that much on alcohol that really would be an incentive not to drink 😁😁😁
I looked up the article. He says the £1,000 includes taxis and meals when he would be out drinking!

• Haha
Came to say the same. I like Alex I met him before he is great, he talked about the pressures of social media in his talk which was excellent. He made a point how its better to use your platform for good than just a boohoo deal which I totally agree.

But he tends to jump from topic to topic I actually lose interest and scroll past his latest cause.

He did the post your pill, cool your making awareness..brilliant that's needed etc. Now its the alcohol and Im sure there was loads of causes in between.

I actually think he is another casualty of social media. He needs to just loosen up a bit life does not have to be sooooo serious 24/7. I never actually see him just have a laugh or mess about ever?

No hate to the guy he is one of the good ones but life is too short sometimes the best thing to do is just put the phone down for a few days and not waste your life thinking oh what will I post next...life is guna pass the influencers by quicker than they realise and they will regret looking back just looking for clout and validation constantly its just not healthy.

30 days sober is just overkill at this stage ye maybe wait a year or I dunno keep some things private?

I totally support soberiety for ppl but it will something else in 6 months time he will be doing a cause for,
Agreed. He does seem to jump from one to the next and although it’s all important and relevant it also seems self indulged i.e. he experiences it therefore that’s the topic this month which is exactly why I agree that he has fallen victim to social media. Started with post your pill, then a diagnosis of ADHD (which I find very surprising), then there’s always something about body positivity and now “sobriety” which in itself is him choosing to go alcohol free because “alcohol doesn’t benefit him” which is fine, I just don’t think it’s necessarily “sobriety” with each milestone being celebrated.

I looked up the article. He says the £1,000 includes taxis and meals when he would be out drinking!
This logic is so stupid. He’s basically saying he’s not gone anywhere or out to eat whilst being sober. Great message to send, that you can only have fun nights out if they’re booze fuelled??

Reactions: 6
I really struggle to critizise him when he's doing stuff for good. Sharing his sober journey will inspire many others to think about their relationship with booze. He's probably more vocal at the moment due to Dry Jan... but also nothing at all wrong with him being proud of himself for doing it.

Reactions: 2
I really struggle to critizise him when he's doing stuff for good. Sharing his sober journey will inspire many others to think about their relationship with booze. He's probably more vocal at the moment due to Dry Jan... but also nothing at all wrong with him being proud of himself for doing it.
Not sure if you’re aware but his thread got moved from the Rave thread because everyone started criticising him!

• Wow
Reactions: 4