Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are we gatekeeping diagnosis's now? considering there was barely any research years ago a lot of adult women have gone through life being incorrectly diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bpd when actually it's adhd.

myself included.

yes it may seem like 'everywhere you turn' someone has it but god forbid they should get the help they need?

i guarantee you no one goes through the agro of trying to get an nhs appointment or paying thousands of pounds to go private if they aren't 100% sure they have it. because who has time for that?
But my point is it like a fashion statement!....

Reactions: 2
are we gatekeeping diagnosis's now? considering there was barely any research years ago a lot of adult women have gone through life being incorrectly diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bpd when actually it's adhd.

myself included.

yes it may seem like 'everywhere you turn' someone has it but god forbid they should get the help they need?

i guarantee you no one goes through the agro of trying to get an nhs appointment or paying thousands of pounds to go private if they aren't 100% sure they have it. because who has time for that?
Well said. I’m recently diagnosed as is my
Youngest. It’s highly likely Alex has adhd as he also has dyslexia and unfortunately they are co morbid conditions. I suspect his younger brother also had undiagnosed adhd and or ASD, as suicide at a young age can also go hand in hand 🥲. More people are being diagnosed due to research and advanced understanding, not everyone is jumping on the bandwagon!! It’s not easy and or cheap to get diagnosed!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But my point is it like a fashion statement!....
i'm sure people don't WANT to have it. since it's so debilitating.
---
Well said. I’m recently diagnosed as is my
Youngest. It’s highly likely Alex has adhd as he also has dyslexia and unfortunately they are co morbid conditions. I suspect his younger brother also had undiagnosed adhd and or ASD, as suicide at a young age can also go hand in hand 🥲. More people are being diagnosed due to research and advanced understanding, not everyone is jumping on the bandwagon!! It’s not easy and or cheap to get diagnosed!
it's really frustrating. for my whole life i've felt weird and like the odd one out because i cannot do what everyone else can. oh it's depression. oh it's this or that.

it wasn't that long ago more people were talking about depression.

surely people talking about it is a good thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It has become the latest way for influencers to get engagement on their posts and therefore make money. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

myself included.

My mother had been diagnosed as a adult too spent a fortune on a private appointment, but I think it's a cop out for people and bad beha
i'm sure people don't WANT to have it. since it's so debilitating.
---

it's really frustrating. for my whole life i've felt weird and like the odd one out because i cannot do what everyone else can. oh it's depression. oh it's this or that.

it wasn't that long ago more people were talking about depression.

surely people talking about it is a good thing?
Yes there more awareness to it fair enough, but it just makes people with ADHD sound stupid, I'll hold my hand up I've done some bonkers things, but there is more to ADHD it can cause crippling anexity and depression there are different ways it affects people, ADHD granted was known a just being naughty and bold, there is so much more bit makings stupid tic toys "MY ADHD MADE ME DO IT"
---
It has become the latest way for influencers to get engagement on their posts and therefore make money. 🙄
You hit the nail.on the head!!!

Reactions: 3
Sorry to derail here but has anyone felt that Alex has become more handsome out of blue lately 😂🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

myself included.

Absolutely this

Reactions: 1
A tidy profit!

Love Island's Dr Alex George raking in whopping £5K A DAY

#
How can you advocate for mental health when one of the leading causes is people living poverty, not being able to afford to rent let alone buy a house and the mental health dr government man (whatever his title is) is a bloody landlord. Eurgh.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know who the girl is in his stories? Looks like he's trying to soft launch a relationship but not doing it very well 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes I've just seen his post all about her 😂 how has she stayed friends with someone insufferable for all these years?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now he's a "spoken word artist" and releasing his first 'track' in April 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6