Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else love him? I think he is a great advocate for the NHS and a good role model for younger people.

Just seen that he’s split with his girlfriend which I’m not surprised at they’ve been apart for so long over lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I have friends who’ve worked with him and apparently the general consensus is that he’s a bit of a prick and full of himself...but I guess you have to be a bit like that if you’re going on love island.
He seems to have done well for himself and got what he wanted (TV doctor personality), so well done to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I like him, think he comes across as a very nice guy and really appreciate the work he does. Has been interesting to follow through corona

a friend of mine met him at an event she worked at and said he was lovely and really friendly

Reactions: 9
Feel sad for him and Amelia. They appeared to be a lovely couple, being apart for that long must’ve been so hard.

I don’t think he’ll be single for long if he doesn’t want to be, he’s attractive, intelligent and seems like a really decent guy. He’ll have girls queuing up!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think he’ll be single for long if he doesn’t want to be, he’s attractive, intelligent and seems like a really decent guy. He’ll have girls queuing up!
I think that’s true but unfortunately I think most of them won’t be the right sort of girl. I reckon he probably would attach the fame hungry sort that won’t be any good for him.

Reactions: 8
I was always really confused about him on love island because I thought he was gay - and not really a fame seeking type. Also heard that he was right up himself but, apparently, it comes with the job. Haven't really seen enough of him to say he’s a great role model (or to know whether he’s up himself, I suppose, lol) but he seems sweet enough!

Reactions: 9
I think he's lovely from what I've seen of him. He didn't fit in on Love Island, I think he actually wanted to find love. And I wish he was gay, or at least bi, because I proper fancy him so much. I just love a sweet, kind, intelligent man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know he’s lost his gf and his brother through this and has been on the front line

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Absolutely devastated for him. Mental health is a silent killer and I wish more was done around mental health, completely breaks me how many lives are lost due to it. Hope Alex is able to cope 😢
Didn’t know he and Amelia broke up, I kind of wish they stuck it out as I’m sure many other couples did. Just hope it was a genuine joint decision and Amelia is still heavily present in his life, especially now.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
so so sad, but i comend him for being so truthful and how he phrased it; lost him to mental health. Too often MH is overlooked and people would assign the action to the person and think why? But mental illness and mental distress CAN be fatal.

Reactions: 13
It’s so sad. I think he an Amelia are still on good terms as they still follow each other and she’s not posted since he posted about his brother which to me is a great mark of respect and I’d like to imagine (as I think she comes across as a lovely human being) that she is supporting him.

Reactions: 13
I hope he's got a lot of supportive people surrounding him, it's really sad.

I've always wondered how his hospital feel about him often filming during shift.

Reactions: 5
I keep thinking about him and his poor family, mental health and male mental health is so forgotten. It hurts even more considering he talks about mental health etc a lot on social media 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8