Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t dislike him to be honest, at least he’s not flogging some dodgy MLM or a load of tit carpet freshener or cheap makeup and hopefully he’ll do some good with the mental health champion role

Reactions: 11
He’s lovely and a fantastic role model. Odd to think he was ever on love island. But would be nice to see more people on that show that do something other then flog teeth whitener when they finish

Reactions: 6
I love him. I really do. The only thing is the only fans account. He doesn’t need to do this tit.

Reactions: 2
If he manages to get young people talking and opening up about mental health then it’s worth it. He’s clearly targeting the younger generation and I don’t think he’s a bad role model at all. I think some comments here are a little overly critical. It’s not like he doesn’t have any experience of this he lost his own brother to suicide only last year. I wonder if some people don’t know that?

I think given he has only been in this role a few weeks ? Months? I think it’s only fair to give him a little time and see what sort of ideas he comes up with. MH funding and access isn’t going to change overnight.

I think at least give him a chance is all I’m saying

My main issue is that in his mental health role, he's not listening to people who have been slogging it out for funding for years and represent advocacy groups - they rightfully called him out for it and he got very defensive. As a representative, he needs to not take things personally and have a dialogue with the people who know way more about the issues in mental health access/inequality then he does - because this role isn't about his image and people liking him, it's about promoting the issues around mental health. He needs to separate from the fact that when people criticise this new initiative, they're not criticising him as a person, they're criticising the system he's now fronting which has let these people down. That's the only way he'll make a real difference. We dont need more people saying "talk to someone" - we need someone to talk to. As stated, I work in MH, it's a 3-6 month wait to talk to someone in most areas. Just having glitzy banners and catchphrases with a celeb fronting it isn't anything new - Roman Kemp just did a doc on mental health, Stacey Dooley etc, we have plenty of that. All that does is encourage people to get help but the help doesn't exist.
Sorry to be ranty, it's just an issue close to my heart and I get it's not all Alex's fault but I don't think he's carried himself well so far in this.
Anyway I've seen that he agreed to do some DM exchanges with one of the people he got defensive with to learn more about their concerns and try to represent them, so that's a step in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have so much respect for Alex, he was too good for Love Island! Without giving too much away as they’re clearly keeping it private but if anyone else knows, I’m curious as to how he met the girl he’s seeing atm. Maybe approached her in a bar pre-covid? I can’t see him being on any dating apps due to his “fame” and this girl doesn’t have any kind of platform at all compared to Amelia. She’s just your average early 20s woman without an Insta following (he does have a thing for younger women doesn’t he) 😂 👀

Reactions: 3
I have so much respect for Alex, he was too good for Love Island! Without giving too much away as they’re clearly keeping it private but if anyone else knows, I’m curious as to how he met the girl he’s seeing atm. Maybe approached her in a bar pre-covid? I can’t see him being on any dating apps due to his “fame” and this girl doesn’t have any kind of platform at all compared to Amelia. She’s just your average early 20s woman without an Insta following (he does have a thing for younger women doesn’t he) 😂 👀
He had a girlfriend Pre Covid as they posted about missing each other. They then had some socially distanced meet ups and split just before the sad passing of his brother

So my guess would he work, family friend, insta messages (that’s how people seem to do it these days just randomly messaging people)

He had a girlfriend Pre Covid as they posted about missing each other. They then had some socially distanced meet ups and split just before the sad passing of his brother

So my guess would he work, family friend, insta messages (that’s how people seem to do it these days just randomly messaging people)
Ahh ok so he must’ve met this new girl in lockdown then if he split with Amelia last summer. She isn’t in the medical field so maybe a random DM slide or approached her in a bar when we had some freedom. I saw someone spilling the tea on who he’s dating on one of his tiktoks but it’s been deleted now as her name was mentioned so he must be seeing someone/must be true. Was wondering who’s been taking his Insta pics outside!

I never watched loved island or really knew who he was until the Pandemic. For some strange reason I had a dream we were together and he was so lovely. Now I secretly love him 😂😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think he's bought it, will mostly stay with his parents, but will spend some time with Alex. Apparently he got it for his parents to be something for his parents to focus on after the death of his brother/their other son.

• Sad
the dog is cute, but I hope it will be mostly with his parents it is cruel otherwise. I didn't realise he had written a book, I wonder how long he continues as an actual working doctor for?

the dog is cute, but I hope it will be mostly with his parents it is cruel otherwise. I didn't realise he had written a book, I wonder how long he continues as an actual working doctor for?
he’s leaving a&e to be a GP so he’s likely dropping his hours I imagine ? I could be wrong but I feel like he’s heading down the tv doctor route and then working as a GP along side

Reactions: 6
he’s leaving a&e to be a GP so he’s likely dropping his hours I imagine ? I could be wrong but I feel like he’s heading down the tv doctor route and then working as a GP along side
honestly I don't blame him for wanting to leave a and e after the year it has been, I assume he is trying ot be like those twins who do medical shows on tv (cannot remember their names)

Reactions: 8
honestly I don't blame him for wanting to leave a and e after the year it has been, I assume he is trying ot be like those twins who do medical shows on tv (cannot remember their names)
oh for sure working a&e must be massively long hours and hard work!

Reactions: 3