Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't work in medicine... but after this situation I imagine lots of doctors will be. So many A and E workers are now being treated for PTSD, I understand wanting to move away from this
I’m a GP. I’ve never been so stressed in my life as I have through the pandemic. We deal with 90% of patient contacts yet have 10% of the budget of the NHS as a whole and we’re constantly vilified in the press. I’m ready to leave medicine tbh, and my colleagues are in droves which means the remaining docs are more thinly spread and yet more stressed 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m a GP. I’ve never been so stressed in my life as I have through the pandemic. We deal with 90% of patient contacts yet have 10% of the budget of the NHS as a whole and we’re constantly vilified in the press. I’m ready to leave medicine tbh, and my colleagues are in droves which means the remaining docs are more thinly spread and yet more stressed 😩
Sending love to you and all of your colleagues.

Can’t even begin to imagine what the past year has been like for you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think he's great.

I had to mute his stories months ago (before covid) as he used to post a lot but he's probably the only person that's been on a reality program that I have time for.

Reactions: 4
I think he’s brilliant. Using his ‘fame’ for some kind of good. Can’t say that about many of the other love island lot.

Reactions: 20
I hope he’s not going for GP training because he thinks it’s easier than hospital medicine - he is in for a big shock if that’s the case!
Yeah but after the year we've had... so many of my colleagues are moving too.

I like Dr Alex, think he uses his insta fame for good. It was so sad he lost his brother to suicide but he’s ensuring his loss isn’t in vain the work he’s doing for mental health
I didnt like him on LI. Not into shy guys and tbh he came off as creepy but all the work he has done since Covid and losing his teen brother .. I applaud him. At least unlike the other islanders he can use his fame for good, which he is doing on his insta. I like him now. I think he's a bit more humbled now and knows how lucky he is

That is disgusting! I hope the NHS improves now with Brexit for all of ye ⚘

Last edited:
I dont hate him...

But he is very much up himself and is very materialistic....bragging about houses, cars etc when people are losing their jobs etc.

He seems to be drifting towards to fame and acts like he is the only nhs worker working through the pandemic. As though he wants people to bow down to him. He must polish his halo at night.

He isn't the worst on there but certainly isn't the best. I used to love his page but now I muted his stories

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Bless him he’s amazing! Doing such amazing things and after losing his brother as well! I think he will do a lot of amazing work for MH awareness.

Reactions: 10

This really is incredible
He's amazing. It would be easy for him to just be working in hospital right now, and just do that. (Not easy as in the work is easy, but as in not adding extra to his workload). But he is still working hard pushing his mental health awareness work in addition to slogging his guts out in hospital. He's a great guy. Even if you don't like him, find him fame hungry or whatever, at least he is doing something positive with his fame. 👏👏👏

Reactions: 18
I think he's great.

I had to mute his stories months ago (before covid) as he used to post a lot but he's probably the only person that's been on a reality program that I have time for.
A shining light on Instagram and for people who get fame

Reactions: 7
A shining light on Instagram and for people who get fame
yeah I agree, at least he is contributing (massively) to society as an Aand E doctor, rather than all the other reality stars

This really is incredible
amazing but sad that it has taken a reality star for the government to take action on this. But either way well done him on doing something so important

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I definitely don't love him, and actually disliked him on LI, but I do think it's admirable that he went back to the NHS and all the work he does to promote mental health is a big helper. He was quite a big part of the show so he could have easily packed it all in and flitted off to dubai with the others but he didn't 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I definitely don't love him, and actually disliked him on LI, but I do think it's admirable that he went back to the NHS and all the work he does to promote mental health is a big helper. He was quite a big part of the show so he could have easily packed it all in and flitted off to dubai with the others but he didn't 🤷‍♀️
yeah I agree, he hasn't just accepted an ASOS publicity deal or whatever the rest of them have done

I’m a massive fan, at least he’s doing something good with his platform rather than constantly begging for freebies rather than considering getting an actual job. He’s one of the few people I’m happy to use a swipe up from.
He’s mates with TGE and JE from LDNM and they use ‘hell’ and ‘now then’ all the time...which is probably the only thing that annoys me about him, but I can overlook it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a massive fan, at least he’s doing something good with his platform rather than constantly begging for freebies rather than considering getting an actual job. He’s one of the few people I’m happy to use a swipe up from.
He’s mates with TGE and JE from LDNM and they use ‘hell’ and ‘now then’ all the time...which is probably the only thing that annoys me about him, but I can overlook it 😂
As a Tattler, if the worst thing you can think to say about someone is they say "hell" and "now then" too much, which I agree with, it's annoying, they must be a pretty damn good person, because us Tattlers are not known for holding back when calling a twit a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m the same, “hell” and “now then” annoy me too. Other than that I don’t mind him at all. I think he’s doing a lot of good with his insta page.