Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like him but he’s getting a bit big headed and “all for the gram”. Whilst it was so lovely he bought his mum her dream car did he really need to plaster him giving it to her (and her crying) all over Insta and You tube? By all means do it but making it so public left a nasty taste

Reactions: 14
I used to really like him but he’s getting a bit big headed and “all for the gram”. Whilst it was so lovely he bought his mum her dream car did he really need to plaster him giving it to her (and her crying) all over Insta and You tube? By all means do it but making it so public left a nasty taste
Exactly this. He’s a nice enough guy and he does good stuff but he’s no longer interested in working a normal job and is going down the celeb /influencer route
Why can a nice deed not be done without documenting it. Kind of takes the kindness away. If someone gave or did something nice for me but I had to have a camera shoved in my face for it I would feel pretty awkward about it

Reactions: 8
I don't agree with this - it was really nice to see that yesterday.

It's a nice thing to share with people when everything else is all doom and gloom especially after everything he and his family have been through in the last year.

Reactions: 9

It's a nice thing to share with people when everything else is all doom and gloom especially after everything he and his family have been through in the last year.
Not really. He’s monetised doing a nice thing, negates the thought behind it somewhat

he’s always a bit too desperate to show what a nice guy he is, feels so forced. He was the same in love island

Reactions: 13

He could have shown a quick clip if he really had to but his poor mother looked upset to be filmed crying like that. A photo of his mum in her new car smiling would hsve been better (if he felt the need to share it at all). It made me really uncomfortable but everyone has different opinions and that is a good thing ☺😘

Reactions: 5
he’s another Joe wicks, making bank from the pandemic and a social media bleep to boot

(I know it’s rave I’ll go 😂)

• Haha
He’s big mates with 2 of the founders of London Muscle, James and Tom Exton (twins). He did a personal training course with them and they’re big into super cars and both have you tube channels. If I recall correctly he started with the now then and hell comments when he started hanging around with them as they were saying it all the time. JE_LDN and TGE_LDN they’re called on insta. It was one of those he joined last week to collect the new Lamborghini. I’m mot sure if they advise him on his you tube content to grow his brand as both are very successful entrepreneurs. James was a barrister and Tom works in the city.

Reactions: 7
He’s big mates with 2 of the founders of London Muscle, James and Tom Exton (twins). He did a personal training course with them and they’re big into super cars and both have you tube channels. If I recall correctly he started with the now then and hell comments when he started hanging around with them as they were saying it all the time. JE_LDN and TGE_LDN they’re called on insta. It was one of those he joined last week to collect the new Lamborghini. I’m mot sure if they advise him on his you tube content to grow his brand as both are very successful entrepreneurs. James was a barrister and Tom works in the city.
I follow both of them and TGE got in contact with him about cars I think and they struck up a friendship and yes I believe they helped him with his you tube stuff. Tom left his city job and just works for himself now. They’re not everyone’s cup of tea but I quite like them both although the hell comments do irritate me a bit!

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with the videos he’s making lately. He’s a qualified doctor what is he doing 🙈

Reactions: 5
I follow both of them and TGE got in contact with him about cars I think and they struck up a friendship and yes I believe they helped him with his you tube stuff. Tom left his city job and just works for himself now. They’re not everyone’s cup of tea but I quite like them both although the hell comments do irritate me a bit!
I didn’t know Tom had left the city. Used to follow James, they’re clearly very motivated and clever. I don’t mind them either, they seem nice enough. Agree on the sayings though 🤣. Brazil nuts was a big thing at one time if I recall correctly 🤣

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know Tom had left the city. Used to follow James, they’re clearly very motivated and clever. I don’t mind them either, they seem nice enough. Agree on the sayings though 🤣. Brazil nuts was a big thing at one time if I recall correctly 🤣
yes some of their sayings I’m like WTF stop trying to make that happen. Then loads of their followers start using them in the comments. Always wondered what happened between them and Alice Liveing though

Reactions: 2
yes some of their sayings I’m like WTF stop trying to make that happen. Then loads of their followers start using them in the comments. Always wondered what happened between them and Alice Liveing though
Oohh I missed that bit with Alice! What was the significance with the dogs ages ago? That’s when I unfollowed

Reactions: 1
Curious about this too - was there some kind of fallout?
I followed LDN_muscle at their peak and remember Alice's posts about her transformation and the diet she ate made me feel so bad about myself lol. She used to have serious abs and an amazing body but was incredibly lean and shilled a whole cookbook off the back of that body. Now I've seen that she is slightly bulkier and heavier (aka fit as duck with a realistic body for a fit woman) and admitting that back then, she was restricting and starving all the time. Made me kind of annoyed as I was pretty influenced by her back in the day and it def affected my eating disorder.
I wonder if the falling out is around that? If there was a falling out at all lol

Reactions: 3
She’s made a few comments about them previously, saying how people change and you don’t want to be with them anymore and then made funny faces. She’s also been asked before in Q&As about it and won’t say anything just that they went their separate ways....they never say anything....I always wonder if she slept with one of them and it all went wrong😂, or was something to do with her books. Their plan is based on flexible dieting and a fairly decent amount of calories.

Yeah there seems to be that too much publicity on things he could do behind the scenes without having to tell everyone.

Yeah there seems to be that too much publicity on things he could do behind the scenes without having to tell everyone.
yeah I agree, I wouldn't want to be filmed crying over social media if I was her, her could have just posted a pic of the car and said what he did, it felt very exploitative to film her imo

Reactions: 7
He’s going full on influencer to make that coin.
He’s always been all about the attention I mean he went on Love Island! For me personally, it’s too coin focused, he’s got real qualifications and experience and he’s prancing about on the gram and writing some self help book like any Joe Wicks/James Smith etc etc. Hard to take him seriously tbh and that Boris role is just PR fluff

Latest interview... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-gave-backing-Love-Island-stars-new-book.html

Not sure how I feel about him promoting his book by saying his brother was excited for it - true or not it just comes across as using that death to further promote the book. But I can see he must be asked about his brother constantly and there is no perfect answer and maybe for Alex, using his brother's death to promote a book about MH seems like a worthy use. I'll reserve my comments until I actually see the book but don't have high hopes because he's not a MH professional and MH advocates groups have felt he is out of touch with the reality of the MH issues and MH provisions in this country.

Reactions: 4
Latest interview... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-gave-backing-Love-Island-stars-new-book.html

Not sure how I feel about him promoting his book by saying his brother was excited for it - true or not it just comes across as using that death to further promote the book. But I can see he must be asked about his brother constantly and there is no perfect answer and maybe for Alex, using his brother's death to promote a book about MH seems like a worthy use. I'll reserve my comments until I actually see the book but don't have high hopes because he's not a MH professional and MH advocates groups have felt he is out of touch with the reality of the MH issues and MH provisions in this country.
is ne still working as a doctor?