Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It concerns me the whole exposing so much of her children on line and it attracts so much negativity but she still continues to do it. The strange behaviours of her bio kids is intriguing. I think her relationship with Zoe is very strange and Zoe seems to be shrinking physically and mentally. Alicia always seems snippy with her and Zoe does not look happy ever. In the opposite way Dash craves her attention and is always offering to help her in videos and seems to love social media attention. Through social media he gets the attention he craves from his Mum. It breaks my heart a bit. The current vegas shorts looks very staged and nobody appears to be enjoying themselves but who knows!

Reactions: 4
I am rolling my eyes so hard everytime she buys a dozen new hairbrushes, phone chargers, packs of socks, etc. and justifying it with 'things get lost at our house', 'things vanish', 'my kids just lose XY' ....
or when she gets everyone new toothbrushes (why not get electric one with replacable heads), but she never buys new ones for herself and Josh?

I am just amazed at all the stuff she buys whether it’s food, sugar loaded donuts, electrical goodies for the kids…. I mean 12 iPads at Xmas was ridiculous. Then to top it off at the airport when they were going to NYC she bought them all ear phones, air pods and headphones without even a flinch at the price 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I am rolling my eyes so hard everytime she buys a dozen new hairbrushes, phone chargers, packs of socks, etc. and justifying it with 'things get lost at our house', 'things vanish', 'my kids just lose XY' ....
or when she gets everyone new toothbrushes (why not get electric one with replacable heads), but she never buys new ones for herself and Josh?
My problem is that she just replaces something just because one of her kids loses it. Why can't she just teach them to be responsible for her stuff instead of immediately replacing it. Most adults can't just replace something that's expensive just because they lost it.

Reactions: 5
She also bought twelve iPhones at Xmas. Why do a four year old five year old and three eight year olds need or want with an iPhone?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She also bought twelve iPhones at Xmas. Why do a four year old five year old and three eight year olds need or want with an iPhone?
No four year old needs a iphone even if they are super responsible. What happens if they lose or break it. I wouldn't give a child a phone until they are at least 13 years old.

You should see her arriving in Las Vegas and all the tit she bought. I was surprised.

Reactions: 2
She did a four hour pack with me you tube video. I mean who’s watching that. She needs to learn to edit. And the concierge fellow at the hotel in Vegas couldn’t believe they’d bought all that stuff for a four day vacation. I think he thought they were moving in.

• Haha
She did a four hour pack with me you tube video. I mean who’s watching that. She needs to learn to edit. And the concierge fellow at the hotel in Vegas couldn’t believe they’d bought all that stuff for a four day vacation. I think he thought they were moving in.
I was shocked at the amount of stuff they bought in Vegas. The bags kept coming and coming. I was like how are the going to eat/drink all of this before they head home in 4 days!

Where dose she get that money from ?
I was thinking the same but I’m assuming it’s from all the views she gets on YT. Honestly the amount she’s bought for Xmas was bad enough but now the amount she’s spent on Patrick’s bday is ridiculous. These kids are not going to know what’s hit them when they go out into the big bad world and realise they need to earn their own money. Don’t think they know what the value of money is especially by her absolute mental shopping trips she does. There is no worrying about prices on the items she picks up. It’s astonishing

More contrasting is they do not understand the worth of money and therefore do not understand the value of what they have, most kids with a typical upbringing could have a worn childhood teddy bear worth $1 but to them the value is priceless, causation and correlation do apply here.

I was thinking the same but I’m assuming it’s from all the views she gets on YT. Honestly the amount she’s bought for Xmas was bad enough but now the amount she’s spent on Patrick’s bday is ridiculous. These kids are not going to know what’s hit them when they go out into the big bad world and realise they need to earn their own money. Don’t think they know what the value of money is especially by her absolute mental shopping trips she does. There is no worrying about prices on the items she picks up. It’s astonishing
Not to mention the fact that it already seems like their house is a bit cluttered. Like, same, but I'm also not buying boatloads of crap for every single holiday.

The amount of sugar she serves those kids. Goodness. I'm very much not one to shame parents for what they feed their kids, usually, because I've known a few very picky eaters and sometimes a fed kid is the best you're gonna get. But good lord above, the sugar content and the artificial colors they consume must have everyone's ADHD bouncing off the charts.

And so much stuff! I don't understand why they haven't, with all of their apparent social media money, moved into a better house with plenty of room and solid plumbing instead of buying tat that goes in the bin ten minutes later?

The amount of sugar she serves those kids. Goodness. I'm very much not one to shame parents for what they feed their kids, usually, because I've known a few very picky eaters and sometimes a fed kid is the best you're gonna get. But good lord above, the sugar content and the artificial colors they consume must have everyone's ADHD bouncing off the charts.

And so much stuff! I don't understand why they haven't, with all of their apparent social media money, moved into a better house with plenty of room and solid plumbing instead of buying tat that goes in the bin ten minutes later?
The breakfast board in the pool she just recently posted... don't even get me started 😂

• Wow
Why does she keep doing these morning routine videos as if she's mother bloody teresa? Nobody asked you to get up at 6am. Having 1 kid, let alone 12, is your choice and you need to live with the consequences.

She mixes some pre-packaged pancake/muffin mix together, makes a sandwich with processed meat and a load of pre-packaged snacks, and then serves it all on paper plates. I just don't understand all these comments saying she's such an angel or working so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep doing these morning routine videos as if she's mother bloody teresa? Nobody asked you to get up at 6am. Having 1 kid, let alone 12, is your choice and you need to live with the consequences.

She mixes some pre-packaged pancake/muffin mix together, makes a sandwich with processed meat and a load of pre-packaged snacks, and then serves it all on paper plates. I just don't understand all these comments saying she's such an angel or working so hard.
Purely views, engagement for monetisation despite it all being weird, disingenuous and incredibly odd.

I just think these kids shouldn't be online. They're exploited. Exploitation is wrong. End of. There's really no discussion needed to be had whether what she is doing is ok. They're not supposed to earn their keep or earn their gifts, they're supposed to be children adopted into a loving family living private lives. Very basic needs not being met here.

Reactions: 6
There it is again. She buys plastic water bottles because her children lose reusable bottles the moment she buys them. What prevents her from teaching her children to look after their stuff??