Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There it is again. She buys plastic water bottles because her children lose reusable bottles the moment she buys them. What prevents her from teaching her children to look after their stuff??
She does the same thing with her reasoning behind buying a shed load of food. She buys something because her kids are into it then they go off it and it doesn’t get eaten. How about eat that first then I’ll buy another option?? Also she buys something for a recipe/occasion and her kids eat it. How about saying to them do not eat this or there will be trouble. They take her cooking utensils to play with. How about saying don’t take the kitchen utensils you have ALOT of toys to play with. It’s about teaching kids that you have to abide by rules and to respect their and other people’s possessions!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Surely they don’t eat that much food in a week 😮
Honestly, I don't think it is physically possible for them to eat as much food as she shows in her what we eat in a day OR her shopping trips.

Reactions: 5
If you watch the morning routines, let me know if she actually uses the reusable sandwich containers she bought at Walmart a few weeks ago, or if the children have lost dem already and she had to default back to plastic again. So. Much. Plastic.

Reactions: 2
She has five left !! I mean where did they go to? They’ve problem fallen down the back of the shelving in the garage along with a lot of the food she buys!

Reactions: 3
I used to like watching these. Until she started going crazy spending insane amounts on bdays and food. Like amounts that would even be too much for 100 people a week! I’ve been binging on the dad challenge podcast about Alicia’s vlogs. When she spent $4000 in 2 days on food near Xmas and (don’t know if it’s been mentioned as I haven’t read up here yet) she made those 200 sandwiches… the cheese and meat was donated to her, and the company said they donated it in the agreement she was donating it to a food bank. Not make sandwiches on her dirty table 🤮 and no one knows what she did with them afterward. The tit she feeds those kids in unbelievable. It’s cruelty. She shops just for the sake of a vlog and prob claims some of it back through expenses as it’s content 🙄🙄 she buys McDonald’s and it’s stone cold by the time the kids get it 🤣 and prob don’t even eat it. Don’t even get me started on that bleeping spaghetti table she did 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
I will ask the obvious question: how long until they take in another child. Place your bets now!

I'll go with another two by Easter. Alex will be off for college soon, so she needs to plan ahead. The Velveeta won't eat itself ...

• Haha
King Alex how will he cope atm he’s treated like a prince all his favourite food and drink bought for him even for his friends and football team. I don’t know what it is about him I get a strange vibe . He reminds me of the oldest son from the duggers

Reactions: 4
What I really find nasty, and maybe I'm wrong here, is that she now just doesn't count Neveah at all. It's 'mom of 11'. No mention of her, and I don't really understand why she doesn't say 'household of XX' instead - I wouldn't want any child I foster to feel the minute they leave the house, my relationship with them is over.

My daughter has moved out into her own home, but she's still my bloody daughter!

What I really find nasty, and maybe I'm wrong here, is that she now just doesn't count Neveah at all. It's 'mom of 11'. No mention of her, and I don't really understand why she doesn't say 'household of XX' instead - I wouldn't want any child I foster to feel the minute they leave the house, my relationship with them is over.

My daughter has moved out into her own home, but she's still my bloody daughter!
It's so cold of her. I'm wondering if she being ordered to not mention her at all, that's why the emphasise on mom of 11.

Can I ask were dayshawns sister has gone I have been away and think I have missed it?

Can I ask were dayshawns sister has gone I have been away and think I have missed it?
Naveah was moved to an alternate care placement, not sure that we can be more specific but it's somewhere she should hopefully be able to get the help and care she needs without this circus.

Mr Aulty, because his Laptop broke and we - by choice - don't own a TV (never mind 2 TVs in our bedroom plus a new gaming TV :cool: ), watched a few haul videos with me, and his reaction was hilarious. Within minutes he was amazed and horrified with her shopping habits and that she always fondles all the strawberries to find a 'good' punnet (especially when they are wildly out of season and look watery, but that's another issue).

With the recent birthday hauls, I can't wait to see how she tries to trump all that at Christmas. And don't get me started on that new dog.

Reactions: 3
I am soooo glad I decided to search for DD on here as it hadn’t occurred to me before that they may have a thread. I have been watching her Instagram as a non follower for a few months, purely in horror at the amount of crap she feeds her kids. The mum has always giving me the creeps and something seemed off, she’s almost robotic. But I 100% agree that she is exploiting these children for financial gain and it should be a rule that no foster children should be on her social media. I wonder if she’d be so quick to foster then.

Reactions: 10
But I 100% agree that she is exploiting these children for financial gain and it should be a rule that no foster children should be on her social media. I wonder if she’d be so quick to foster then.
I think that's the rule for foster children, but their (non-bio) children are not fostered but legally adopted except for one who is a kinship placement. (I think DCP mentioned this a few times) None of them falls under that foster rule. They are also all under contract with an agency (?), like child actors - so there are, in theory, some regulations regarding working hours and how much of the generated money is legally theirs. I can't fathom how this can be (properly or at all) tracked with Social Media content.

• Wow
Mr Aulty, because his Laptop broke and we - by choice - don't own a TV (never mind 2 TVs in our bedroom plus a new gaming TV :cool: ), watched a few haul videos with me, and his reaction was hilarious. Within minutes he was amazed and horrified with her shopping habits and that she always fondles all the strawberries to find a 'good' punnet (especially when they are wildly out of season and look watery, but that's another issue).

With the recent birthday hauls, I can't wait to see how she tries to trump all that at Christmas. And don't get me started on that new dog.
I’m wondering how on earth she will up the stakes from last Christmas cos that was ridiculous

I think that's the rule for foster children, but their (non-bio) children are not fostered but legally adopted except for one who is a kinship placement. (I think DCP mentioned this a few times) None of them falls under that foster rule. They are also all under contract with an agency (?), like child actors - so there are, in theory, some regulations regarding working hours and how much of the generated money is legally theirs. I can't fathom how this can be (properly or at all) tracked with Social Media content.
I'm pretty sure she now has permanent full custody of dayshawn since Nevaeh left. I'm just glad she managed to leave that house 😭 I heard dcp talk about the guy who owns that agency too 👀 he sounds like a huge a hole.

Reactions: 5