Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may regret doing this but interested in peoples thoughts. In short Alicia and Josh the parents adopt children as well as having their own. Most children adopted have additional needs, 6 of which were born with FAS. Alicia doesnt even try and hide she continues to drink infront of these children. This family is gaining subs fast and all she posts are exploiting kids special needs, grotesque food hauls and even more grotesque birthday gift buying. This woman very clearly is a functioning alcoholic and has huge mental health issues.
So open to hear other

Reactions: 15
I liked her to begin with mainly for rehoming kids and keeping siblings together but found some of the recent stuff disgusting. She buys ridiculous amounts of presents for some of the adopted kids but her biological kids got almost nothing. The kids have no privacy and they are so wasteful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m just baffled by how much sugar they eat!!!
Breakfast, snack, lunch at school, snack, post sport, super, snack. Then in the drinks.
It’s not just sugar but salt. Most is highly processed and fast food. I know Americans often eat more sugary things than the British and especially more than most European countries for breakfast. With them it seems almost all day. Then brag about it.

Reactions: 9
I liked her to begin with mainly for rehoming kids and keeping siblings together but found some of the recent stuff disgusting. She buys ridiculous amounts of presents for some of the adopted kids but her biological kids got almost nothing. The kids have no privacy and they are so wasteful.
I think that she has struggled financially in the past (I'm sure she used to clean houses) and she's splashing the cash to make up for things the kids missed out on in the past. Last Christmas they all got bikes but surely with that many kids there would be some barely used to pass down? And it was Bodhi who only got a few presents and he's autistic and she said she didn't want to overstimulate him... He only had a quiet family birthday too. Harlee got plenty for her birthday

Reactions: 4
I have watched a few of her videos now and can't decide what I think really! Other than she REALLY annoys me cos she uses paper plates all the time!! I know there s a lot of kids but geez woman just wash normal plates!!! Every grocery haul is another purchase of a pack of 200 plates!!
I know paper plates I the US are common for every day use (used to live there and it annoyed me then too!) but it must cost a fortune not to mention the environmental side!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think that she has struggled financially in the past (I'm sure she used to clean houses) and she's splashing the cash to make up for things the kids missed out on in the past. Last Christmas they all got bikes but surely with that many kids there would be some barely used to pass down? And it was Bodhi who only got a few presents and he's autistic and she said she didn't want to overstimulate him... He only had a quiet family birthday too. Harlee got plenty for her birthday
I think Bohdi drew the short straw may be a couple more smaller value presents max spread over a few days to not overload.

Then the rest biological or not should have a similar amount monetary wise. 1 main present (like a bike/ TV etc) and then some smaller ones not 10+ main presents. If they want something more expensive it’s split Christmas /Birthday.

They don’t seem to do pass downs. Mind you they don’t seem to look after anything by the way they just dropped the scooters for the school bus. i think she needs to get them to look after things.

I never had a new bike till I was around 12. I had preloved good condition those either were sold/part exchanged for a big bike or my cousin had my old one. Nothing wrong with that it was often a main part of my present - as unless it was a musical instrument we needed/wanted or something we asked for specifically the main was normally a toy. We always had some new clothes and a book.
Mum had to have a budget so we got around £100 per birthday or Christmas then presents from grandparents /cousins etc. Taught us to respect and look after things.

They have money now but how long with YouTube keep bringing in big bucks. She /They should be saving for the future as it’s quiet possible the money will dry up.
Alex got a car for his 16th, that in theory is 11 more cars in 12 years that need buying to be fair to all the kids. Then take into account the ‘triplets’ and a few others where the kids are close in age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Breakfast, snack, lunch at school, snack, post sport, super, snack. Then in the drinks.
It’s not just sugar but salt. Most is highly processed and fast food. I know Americans often eat more sugary things than the British and especially more than most European countries for breakfast. With them it seems almost all day. Then brag about it.
Totally agree! Her "meals" are all processed cr*p too ,how these children ever sleep is beyond me (unless they drift into a food coma ,heaven knows i would on a small portion of their diet for a treat day!!).Then there`s the shopping hauls.The woman is manic (coffee addiction?) ,and puts no thought into what she buys anymore.At first i thought ,ah ,she knows what each child likes (she even cuts one of their sandwiches differently to the others ,as that was what the child was familiar with).Every video is just a repeat of the one before.Same breakfast farce ,snack board and premade dinners. If these kids make it into adulthood without diabetes i`ll be amazed.I thought she must be super woman ,when infact she hasn`t a clue.:(

Reactions: 8
Totally agree! Her "meals" are all processed cr*p too ,how these children ever sleep is beyond me (unless they drift into a food coma ,heaven knows i would on a small portion of their diet for a treat day!!).Then there`s the shopping hauls.The woman is manic (coffee addiction?) ,and puts no thought into what she buys anymore.At first i thought ,ah ,she knows what each child likes (she even cuts one of their sandwiches differently to the others ,as that was what the child was familiar with).Every video is just a repeat of the one before.Same breakfast farce ,snack board and premade dinners. If these kids make it into adulthood without diabetes i`ll be amazed.I thought she must be super woman ,when infact she hasn`t a clue.:(
They waste so much of the food she makes or buys for content. Ontop of what she over buys then don’t use. When there’s a global shortage of food it’s rediculous. I don’t get why she doesn’t just donate half her food haul as they clearly don’t need /use it.

Can't wait tothe IRS handcuff Alica and Josh what abusive people. Those kids need be taken away to their biological parents relatives who love them and not exploit by mentally abusing them

Reactions: 2
Yes I am so glad of this thread!
she is weird and the fact she makes them dress the same?Just so so bizarre

The woman is nuts. The kids are literally being pimped out. If its not youtube its youtube shorts, tic tok, FB reels probably insta too. No teenage kid wants to be dressed as 4 yr old. I get it for a family picture to coordinate but its freaky tht she does it for everything. The kids cant express their personalities or have freedom. She is so manipulative and controlling its scary.

Reactions: 7
The woman is nuts. The kids are literally being pimped out. If its not youtube its youtube shorts, tic tok, FB reels probably insta too. No teenage kid wants to be dressed as 4 yr old. I get it for a family picture to coordinate but its freaky tht she does it for everything. The kids cant express their personalities or have freedom. She is so manipulative and controlling its scary.
And she has each one on a contract through a agency so the agent gets a cut of every penny they earn

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's one of these internet people who seem lovely at first then you watch some more and maybe it's not all roses. Alissa has a shopping addiction, and self-martyrs the duck out of herself.

Reactions: 8
All those Christmas presents it’s like an American ingham family 🙄 don’t think all the teens would want a I pad or need one

Reactions: 3