Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geologymad

I liked her to begin with mainly for rehoming kids and keeping siblings together but found some of the recent stuff disgusting. She buys ridiculous amounts of presents for some of the adopted kids but her biological kids got almost nothing. The kids have no privacy and they are so wasteful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Dori82

I may regret doing this but interested in peoples thoughts. In short Alicia and Josh the parents adopt children as well as having their own. Most children adopted have additional needs, 6 of which were born with FAS. Alicia doesnt even try and hide she continues to drink infront of these children. This family is gaining subs fast and all she posts are exploiting kids special needs, grotesque food hauls and even more grotesque birthday gift buying. This woman very clearly is a functioning alcoholic and has huge mental health issues.
So open to hear other

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep doing these morning routine videos as if she's mother bloody teresa? Nobody asked you to get up at 6am. Having 1 kid, let alone 12, is your choice and you need to live with the consequences.

She mixes some pre-packaged pancake/muffin mix together, makes a sandwich with processed meat and a load of pre-packaged snacks, and then serves it all on paper plates. I just don't understand all these comments saying she's such an angel or working so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SGE32

I am soooo glad I decided to search for DD on here as it hadn’t occurred to me before that they may have a thread. I have been watching her Instagram as a non follower for a few months, purely in horror at the amount of crap she feeds her kids. The mum has always giving me the creeps and something seemed off, she’s almost robotic. But I 100% agree that she is exploiting these children for financial gain and it should be a rule that no foster children should be on her social media. I wonder if she’d be so quick to foster then.

Reactions: 10

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I have watched a few of her videos now and can't decide what I think really! Other than she REALLY annoys me cos she uses paper plates all the time!! I know there s a lot of kids but geez woman just wash normal plates!!! Every grocery haul is another purchase of a pack of 200 plates!!
I know paper plates I the US are common for every day use (used to live there and it annoyed me then too!) but it must cost a fortune not to mention the environmental side!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She acts like she's done the world a favour by adopting so many kids. Why she couldn't adopt one, two, even three and give them the attention and care they deserve - I don't know. There is no way you grow up with 9+ siblings and get what you need emotionally. I feel for those kids.

Reactions: 9

Geologymad

I’m just baffled by how much sugar they eat!!!
Breakfast, snack, lunch at school, snack, post sport, super, snack. Then in the drinks.
It’s not just sugar but salt. Most is highly processed and fast food. I know Americans often eat more sugary things than the British and especially more than most European countries for breakfast. With them it seems almost all day. Then brag about it.

Reactions: 9

phutton44

Chatty Member
There are so many people on youtube critiquing this family and various threads are the same around how she spends too much, too much time on social media, the alleged drinking, openly discussing kids medical and mental health conditions, Food prep/diet and consumption etc. I am surprised this thread isn't more lively. But i certainly get behind the scenes insidious vibes that all isn't quite right.

Reactions: 8

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I used to like watching these. Until she started going crazy spending insane amounts on bdays and food. Like amounts that would even be too much for 100 people a week! I’ve been binging on the dad challenge podcast about Alicia’s vlogs. When she spent $4000 in 2 days on food near Xmas and (don’t know if it’s been mentioned as I haven’t read up here yet) she made those 200 sandwiches… the cheese and meat was donated to her, and the company said they donated it in the agreement she was donating it to a food bank. Not make sandwiches on her dirty table 🤮 and no one knows what she did with them afterward. The shit she feeds those kids in unbelievable. It’s cruelty. She shops just for the sake of a vlog and prob claims some of it back through expenses as it’s content 🙄🙄 she buys McDonald’s and it’s stone cold by the time the kids get it 🤣 and prob don’t even eat it. Don’t even get me started on that fucking spaghetti table she did 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

phutton44

Chatty Member
Alicia seems to me a level of sociopathic tendencies, to put grey water into someone elses property is absolutely disgusting and just beyond contempt. I personally hope someone sticks that silly bitch into her socalled failed septic tank along with her plastic shit, wasted food and grey water. Having seen an old video of her effectively running a pyramid scheme she has seems capable of alot of nasty fuckwittery.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Breakfast, snack, lunch at school, snack, post sport, super, snack. Then in the drinks.
It’s not just sugar but salt. Most is highly processed and fast food. I know Americans often eat more sugary things than the British and especially more than most European countries for breakfast. With them it seems almost all day. Then brag about it.
Totally agree! Her "meals" are all processed cr*p too ,how these children ever sleep is beyond me (unless they drift into a food coma ,heaven knows i would on a small portion of their diet for a treat day!!).Then there`s the shopping hauls.The woman is manic (coffee addiction?) ,and puts no thought into what she buys anymore.At first i thought ,ah ,she knows what each child likes (she even cuts one of their sandwiches differently to the others ,as that was what the child was familiar with).Every video is just a repeat of the one before.Same breakfast farce ,snack board and premade dinners. If these kids make it into adulthood without diabetes i`ll be amazed.I thought she must be super woman ,when infact she hasn`t a clue.:(

aulty

I will ask the obvious question: how long until they take in another child. Place your bets now!

I'll go with another two by Easter. Alex will be off for college soon, so she needs to plan ahead. The Velveeta won't eat itself ...

• Haha

MinimalKids

She's one of these internet people who seem lovely at first then you watch some more and maybe it's not all roses. Alissa has a shopping addiction, and self-martyrs the fuck out of herself.

Dori82

I am not denying that giving to those in need wasn't a great thing to do. However to give charitably should be done without recognition. Again this was virtue signalling of look how great we are, its sickening to me that channels not just DD but most family vloggers have to use it as content. If she was following her own beliefs and the bible she would know you give in silence and without reward. She could have just said this is what we are doing and shown the stock she was giving in 5secs and discussed why it was so important maybe not use it to gain reward in views and income. Obviously just my feelings but she will do anything for views.

What I really find nasty, and maybe I'm wrong here, is that she now just doesn't count Neveah at all. It's 'mom of 11'. No mention of her, and I don't really understand why she doesn't say 'household of XX' instead - I wouldn't want any child I foster to feel the minute they leave the house, my relationship with them is over.

My daughter has moved out into her own home, but she's still my bloody daughter!

Geologymad

Its disgusting how much junkfood they eat. Im always cringing and squirmy watching Alex, he makes me really uncomfortable. James is obese forsure, Dayshawn and Nevaeh cringe at them all too, you can just read whats going through their minds.
It’s not that she can’t afford healthy food. She could provide very nice healthy food.

Their New Year’s resolution should be to
- reduce portion sizes to age appropriate.
- add more fruit and veg.
- 3 meals a day.
- fast food as a treat only so max twice a month.
- max 2 small pack equivalent of biscuits/crisps (as part of lunch or snacks).
-no snack board instead fruit etc.
- 1 cake per birthday (2 if guests),
- doughnuts etc as a treat - 1 per child per week max.
- cut high sugary drinks with exception of pure juice - so no sunny D.
- The gatorades (change them to isotonic if needed for sport
- Stop buying bottled bottled water and cut back on the other small bottled drinks.

Reactions: 7

aulty

She buys a small pack of organic chicken (for one person!), an organic seedy bread and some kale and then sits down to see how much of an inpact 'buying organic' has made to her shop's total? While also impulse buying 10 pounds of cookies on her way out and almost forgetting the random other bits she picked up?
Seeing her handle one kid insisting on eating more healthy and organic is going to be hilarious. I wonder if he's had a little sneak at the video @didisaythatoutloudoops mentioned, or a DCP vlog.
Don't get me started on her buying every flavour or rice cake because he didn't specify what he wants.

Catlady1

VIP Member
DC has talked about Josh. He says that he thinks the Dad has just checked out of parenting those 12 kids. He likes the money and Alicia is a force to be reckoned with and he can’t be bothered. He just lets her do what she likes for a quiet life. So much she does and he is literally not there. He wasn’t at Neveahs birthday party at all. There’s a day in the life of a mom and dad to 12 kids and the only bit he does is take the pool cover off and drives them somewhere!
Also she has talked about the times he personally wants to healthy eat because he’s been warned about his blood pressure!! She buys him a ton of fish !! His Mum has had a heart attack and he still lets her feed the kids all that crap. It’s astonishing really!

Millie’s mummy

I laugh when she calls the muffins healthy. Where i’m from muffins are not healthy, they’re eating as a sweet treat just like a doughnut. You wouldn’t have them for breakfast unless on holiday lol