Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bio mom is just causing drama because she wants to profit and exploit her kids too. She has opened her own YouTube channel and the description is " Bio Mom to (kids names)"
Poor kid, exploited on all sides.
Was to be expected, was only a matter of time until the bio parents popped up wanting their share of the attention.

Reactions: 6
Theirs is no way I’d of put this post up with the current fascination around certain children. Poor N wants a break but family photos must be done. So her way to say no she doesn’t like it is to not get to fully dressed.
So sad, none of the children look particular happy in that photo. I don't blame them.

Reactions: 5
Bio dad has been very quiet of late bio mum posted that they go back to court on the 25th to lift the order for her to stay away from them that lush put on and about the media that lush puts them in and she has said that lush wants to adopt the kids she has posted before how her daughter has said to her negative things that lush says about her to N and that her son D refuses to see her because of what lush says to him I think D loves all the money thrown at him and he can have the girlfriend stay with him as a few videos ago he had hickeys on his neck I feel sorry for the D and N bio mum is in no way fit to have the kids she was in rehab again not long ago now she has a gofundme to buy a trailer for them to live in like ok what has she been doing since the kids were taken off her? Its been nearly 12months her older kids dont have a lot to do with her, Lush only does things for money she doesnt give 2 cents about any of the kids I cant believe people believe that the kids eat what she cooks for views its laughable she screws up so many times on the vids she can adopt because she goes through different channels this was all said on one of her vlogs and I dont mean to be rude but like even her bio kids have some sort of disability she is raking in the $$$$$$ and that's what it is all about for her

Reactions: 4
Bet Lush is quietly pleased that Dad Challenge Podcast is clearly out of action for a while

Reactions: 4
I've been hate watching them for a couple of years now, but I recently came across the Dad Challenge Podcast and I've been hooked on his DD videos. he's brought to light so many things I had never considered regarding this family before.

Also, has anyone noticed that most of the hate is always directed to Alicia and never Josh? I know she's the one filming and stuff, but I still feel ad though Josh doesn't get his fair share of criticism. He should step in and provide a better home life for his children. He's failing them just as much as Alicia.

Reactions: 2
Also, has anyone noticed that most of the hate is always directed to Alicia and never Josh
Yes exactly. why doesn't he tell her stop feeding our kids all this crap.

He does track?? So surely he must be clued in about nutrition etc

DC has talked about Josh. He says that he thinks the Dad has just checked out of parenting those 12 kids. He likes the money and Alicia is a force to be reckoned with and he can’t be bothered. He just lets her do what she likes for a quiet life. So much she does and he is literally not there. He wasn’t at Neveahs birthday party at all. There’s a day in the life of a mom and dad to 12 kids and the only bit he does is take the pool cover off and drives them somewhere!
Also she has talked about the times he personally wants to healthy eat because he’s been warned about his blood pressure!! She buys him a ton of fish !! His Mum has had a heart attack and he still lets her feed the kids all that crap. It’s astonishing really!

Reactions: 7
I’m quite new to this family but there is something weird about the dynamic of them. Also how much does she spend a week on food shopping!!!! Fostering must pay well in the US. Also is there a reason why she buys disposable plates, bowls, cups every week, I mean she spends a fortune on them. Wouldn’t it be easier just to have actual plates that can be washed and reused🤷🏼‍♀️really can’t be that lazy to wash them and put them away surely

I’m quite new to this family but there is something weird about the dynamic of them. Also how much does she spend a week on food shopping!!!! Fostering must pay well in the US. Also is there a reason why she buys disposable plates, bowls, cups every week, I mean she spends a fortune on them. Wouldn’t it be easier just to have actual plates that can be washed and reused🤷🏼‍♀️really can’t be that lazy to wash them and put them away surely
Fostering pays okay but she only has two kids who are fostered (actually kinship which is similar but not the same). The rest of the non-bio kids are adopted, which they don't receive any funding for directly. Pretty sure she makes a ton of money off of YT and TT posts and brand deals/sponsorships. I think her excuse for not just doing the darn dishes is that they have issues with their septic tank? But that's been going on for years while they clearly have plenty of money to fix it and is beyond ridiculous. I'd love to see someone calculate their family's carbon footprint.

Reactions: 3
She went to the local council office the other week and has said they finally have permission to hook up to the main sewage network! I kind of get why she uses disposable plates and cutlery. That kitchen is just not big enough to feed and wash up after 14 people. Imagine the piles of washed dishes after the evening meal. What they should have done instead of wasting so much money on groceries and birthday presents is buy a bigger house!! Surely over sharing your children online should at least give them a nice home to grow up in that is fit for purpose!

She acts like she's done the world a favour by adopting so many kids. Why she couldn't adopt one, two, even three and give them the attention and care they deserve - I don't know. There is no way you grow up with 9+ siblings and get what you need emotionally. I feel for those kids.

Reactions: 9
I havent checked her page for ages. It is so crazy the amount of sugar she gives the kids. Like why!!!

Reactions: 1
As I mentioned in an earlier post I’m new to this family so watching their videos but not in order. Watched their Xmas YT video and omg how much did she spend!!!!! Like 12 iPads, 6/7 pairs of $500 trainers, piles upon piles of Lego, doll accessories, an abundance of Nintendo switch games. Do they actually need that much plus clearly not worrying about the price

Reactions: 1
As I mentioned in an earlier post I’m new to this family so watching their videos but not in order. Watched their Xmas YT video and omg how much did she spend!!!!! Like 12 iPads, 6/7 pairs of $500 trainers, piles upon piles of Lego, doll accessories, an abundance of Nintendo switch games. Do they actually need that much plus clearly not worrying about the price
People on I think Reddit were calculating it and one of her Christmas shopping trips was between $30k and $40k. Literally what I take home in a year of work. JFC it should not be this bleeping profitable to exploit vulnerable children.

• Wow
People on I think Reddit were calculating it and one of her Christmas shopping trips was between $30k and $40k. Literally what I take home in a year of work. JFC it should not be this bleeping profitable to exploit vulnerable children.
Seriously!!!!! That is ridiculous

The kids don't love her they love that she buys them a lot of expensive luxury items that they don't need. Not every birthday or holiday requires you to spend $1000s on your child.

The kids don't love her they love that she buys them a lot of expensive luxury items that they don't need. Not every birthday or holiday requires you to spend $1000s on your child.
What’s odd to me is like, if she has so much money why dont buy a new kitchen instead of so much crap for the kids

It is very odd her whole social media platform, considering the amount of downvoting she gets on YT and the comments about diets, the plastic waste from plates etc and her over exposing personal details about her childrens medical statuses it is all strange. She splurges on so much nonsense and yet gets finicky over prices of eggs or the most trivial matters, but is extravagant in the same breath. I am unsure if they're raking in cash and saving it or spend it as quickly.

Not sure why they're not connected to the sewer system etc, would have made sense for them to all move to somewhere that has space and appropriate amenities. I suppose her doing it all for them is the socalled draw to her channel, where in reality she could get them all doing chores and contribute, have better diets and help her children have a good start in life to well rounded individuals where she is making them more entitled.