Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez. The amount of biscuits/cakes/snacks she buys is insane. Like how many of these things do they eat in a week. They must each eat a whole pack of Oreos at a time, obv followed by garlic bread 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Why did she buy ten bags of heart shaped chicken nuggets? Where is she going to store them? Her freezers are already stuffed full!! She is mad.

Reactions: 1
Despite the 11 kids + Josh there is no way they consume all of that food and largely ends up going to friends, other family or simply the bin. Her eldest kids have weight issues and it going to happen down the line. She is spending thousands in the wrong way and I highly doubt saving at all. It will peak as things always do and she will lose her income and her kids will incur mental/physical health issues as they get older she will not be able to finance. She is a very disturbed woman who has some clear visible issues going on and I can only hope she gets some help. My main point here is as a parent she should instill values of good balanced nutrition, kids to understand value/worth, budgeting etc and learn to do chores etc and be more self sufficient as they get older. That isn't to say that some her kids aren't but bloody hell she wastes so much, does this martyrdom mother routine but it is a bit naff, contrived and just leaves stupid consequences.

Just what any teacher wants a bottle of sunny D and some orange tattoo. I bet that goes nowhere near the kids teachers it’s just a ad. A bit like the locker snack baskets she made up at the beginning of the school year!!

Shopping video: the cleaning supplies MUST NOT TOUCH the boxed and canned food, because my ADHD
Another shopping video: not a bother in the world about the Windex getting chummy with the cream of chicken

Reactions: 4
She’s actually taking the piss with the mini fridge restocks. That is not normal in the slightest. So the little kid of about 6 just munches his way whenever he wants through kilos of sweets???

Reactions: 5
She’s actually taking the piss with the mini fridge restocks. That is not normal in the slightest.
Rage baiting.
Straight to the comments. Yep, still a few morons around, I see.

1708064877419.png

St. Patrick's and Easter next. How will she fill the gap between that and July 4th though?

Reactions: 2
What I worry most is that these kids are going to go into adulthood not understanding the term no, or waiting/saving up for something at all. For all the temper tantrums my daughter had when she was younger because I wouldn't give her a cookie every day, she's now grown up to have patience and perseverance. I taught her to budget and that sometimes you have to wait for something you want.

I don't think these kids are going to be able to function as independent adults, and that is a real tragedy. They deserve so much better

Reactions: 4
What I worry most is that these kids are going to go into adulthood not understanding the term no, or waiting/saving up for something at all. For all the temper tantrums my daughter had when she was younger because I wouldn't give her a cookie every day, she's now grown up to have patience and perseverance. I taught her to budget and that sometimes you have to wait for something you want.

I don't think these kids are going to be able to function as independent adults, and that is a real tragedy. They deserve so much better
Unfortunately this attitude is very common these days. Too much effort for most parents now to actually parent and far too much emphasis on letting kids do what they want because having to wait 'damages their mental health' or something.

Unfortunately this attitude is very common these days. Too much effort for most parents now to actually parent and far too much emphasis on letting kids do what they want because having to wait 'damages their mental health' or something.
I don't think that alicia has ever said no to her kids. It won't kill her kids to have to wait to get something that they want.

She’s def taking the piss with this weeks mini fridge restock just shoving a whole watermelon in it.

• Wow
She’s def taking the piss with this weeks mini fridge restock just shoving a whole watermelon in it.
I honestly cannot believe last weeks fridge restock. That is child abuse at the highest level. Haven’t watched this weeks yet

Have those kids had a full blood count? I’d be terrified to read their results seeing what they eat 😩

Watermelon, Lemons, Dragonfruits - what a lovely, video-friendly, coincidence that everyone picked a different fruit, and I assume the watermelon and dragonfruit kids will be given a knive to open them at their leisure. Never mind that some of those fruit don't go into the fridge. 100% piss taking. Passive agressive piss taking no less.

And A gets star fruit because he is the star of the family.

He is the most willing "employee" and will dance with her in videos so he is the star. Wow.

• Haha
This weeks fridge vlog is definitely trolling us. I mean a child eats lemon and whole watermelon yeah ok Lusha!

The bedding vlog 🥱🥱 also with all the money they get you would think the kids beds would be much better quality than they have. By looking at their rooms you wouldn’t think they had money. I don’t have loads of money and my kids rooms have way better furniture. Make it make sense. She really spends the money on 💩 rather than better quality stuff for her family.

Also how on earth can Z fit on that bed with all those cuddly toys 😲

$50-70 per Blissy pillowcase…. Is she mental!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The bedding vlog 🥱🥱
Boring. Her only pull is the sub-heading: for my 11 kids.

She put the bedding on straight out of the bag - didn't wash it? ew
Most of the beds looked shorter than regular, how does Patrick fit in there?
The Twins have their TVs / consoles right on their head boards.
They have those Amish drawers which are nice and all, but they are not efficient with space they take up vs. the storage space they offer.
The girls' room is crammed and the drawers barely close
All the sheets she bought are fugly. Of all the things she buys on Amazon there was a chance to buy beds in a bag in cute designs (let the children choose) and colours online. When she shops stuff like this in stores she always starts out with going by favourite colour and quickly descends into grabbing whatever is on the shelves as, naturally, the selection in stores is limited and she never shops around.

Just came on here after finding her randomly today and not believing my eyes about her Easter mini fridge restock. Is she seriously letting each child snack their way through all that in one week? Her 5yr old daughter eats FORTY RING POPS in 7 days!!? One got 1.9kg of jellybeans! This is blowing my mind. I can’t stop doom scrolling her reels… like a car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it odd she gives all the kids the exact same lunch. Like the 6ft sports guys and the 5 year old get the same amount of food.

Reactions: 7