Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its disgusting how much junkfood they eat. Im always cringing and squirmy watching Alex, he makes me really uncomfortable. James is obese forsure, Dayshawn and Nevaeh cringe at them all too, you can just read whats going through their minds.
It’s not that she can’t afford healthy food. She could provide very nice healthy food.

Their New Year’s resolution should be to
- reduce portion sizes to age appropriate.
- add more fruit and veg.
- 3 meals a day.
- fast food as a treat only so max twice a month.
- max 2 small pack equivalent of biscuits/crisps (as part of lunch or snacks).
-no snack board instead fruit etc.
- 1 cake per birthday (2 if guests),
- doughnuts etc as a treat - 1 per child per week max.
- cut high sugary drinks with exception of pure juice - so no sunny D.
- The gatorades (change them to isotonic if needed for sport
- Stop buying bottled bottled water and cut back on the other small bottled drinks.

Reactions: 7
It’s lovely they are giving back. However I can’t believe they named the kids in the homeless shelter. It’s not as if most were common names. That certainly spoilt it. So glad they didn’t show any of the homeless atleast.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I am not denying that giving to those in need wasn't a great thing to do. However to give charitably should be done without recognition. Again this was virtue signalling of look how great we are, its sickening to me that channels not just DD but most family vloggers have to use it as content. If she was following her own beliefs and the bible she would know you give in silence and without reward. She could have just said this is what we are doing and shown the stock she was giving in 5secs and discussed why it was so important maybe not use it to gain reward in views and income. Obviously just my feelings but she will do anything for views.

Reactions: 8
Tax right offs etc are all talked about but the virtue signalling could have been a force for good, to encourage people to donate to the charities directly, give the views and ads revenue to charity, featured the charities in her videos to highlight their force for good. The making of sandwiches etc was gross and looked unhygienic and she could have done a shopping blog based on charity requirements and delivered the provisions.

I don't know her underlying motivations if it was for views, clicks and money and i think there must have been some genuine good intentions but it was just wrapped up in inefficient spending and materialism a more of a pat on the back to feel good. The use of the dollar could have been put to better use and stretched alot further with people who work with tight budgets every second of the day.

Reactions: 2
It certainly was look at me I’m buying all this. Look I’ve done so much.

I do a lot of youth charity stuff some is regularly and I’m known locally because of it. However I do alot more that only those involved know about as it should be. I do it to help not for recognition.

What she should have done instead of showing us her $1000 gifting was show her donating her profit from that vlog and show the reciept of it. I will fully give credit where credit is due and to do anything for people in greater need than ourselves is worth it. So for her to give should be commended in my opinion, however there should have been so much edited out. She only needed to show the prep and trucks loaded up nothing else.
I dont personally believe she took things to the homeless because we never saw bags packed into trucks, or her holding the camera down so nothing could be seen but staff in the hostel could be heard. I think #sandwich ruined her plans but she couldn't deal with it.

Reactions: 3
I'm catching up with the DCP (yes - he's a dick too)
And what struck me, is the affection/love she shows and gives to her chickens.
Yet you very rarely, if ever see her cuddling or loving her kids in the same way

All of those kids look so unhealthy, Bree and James especially.
Weird that she makes a big thing about dental hygiene, but zero fucks given about the tit food she serves.

Pamela Gootee is much better to follow

Something just doesn’t sit right with this family.
I would hate to be one of their performing puppets… sorry I mean children!
The whole set up is total cringe 😬

Reactions: 7
I’ve never watched a video so I’ve only seen them via commentary channels but my impression generally is the coldness. Everything is so cold. Even the kids’ faces. There’s just no joy or love. Not even in the Christmas Day video. It was joyless

There are so many people on youtube critiquing this family and various threads are the same around how she spends too much, too much time on social media, the alleged drinking, openly discussing kids medical and mental health conditions, Food prep/diet and consumption etc. I am surprised this thread isn't more lively. But i certainly get behind the scenes insidious vibes that all isn't quite right.

What are your thoughts on pumping swimming pool and washing machine water on to the neighbours property?
I think it’s wrong

Reactions: 4
Alicia seems to me a level of sociopathic tendencies, to put grey water into someone elses property is absolutely disgusting and just beyond contempt. I personally hope someone sticks that silly witch into her socalled failed septic tank along with her plastic tit, wasted food and grey water. Having seen an old video of her effectively running a pyramid scheme she has seems capable of alot of nasty fuckwittery.

Alicia seems to me a level of sociopathic tendencies, to put grey water into someone elses property is absolutely disgusting and just beyond contempt. I personally hope someone sticks that silly witch into her socalled failed septic tank along with her plastic tit, wasted food and grey water. Having seen an old video of her effectively running a pyramid scheme she has seems capable of alot of nasty fuckwittery.
Where’s the pie amid scheme or do you mean the tracking family related one?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed in the recent video on instagram about waffles that in the intro Zoey is covering her ears? Conveniently, she is almost completely cut out of the frame but you can still see it. Poor girl

• Sad
Bio mom is just causing drama because she wants to profit and exploit her kids too. She has opened her own YouTube channel and the description is " Bio Mom to (kids names)"

Reactions: 3
ah
Bio mom is just causing drama because she wants to profit and exploit her kids too. She has opened her own YouTube channel and the description is " Bio Mom to (kids names)"
Ahh ok. Thanks for explaining. What an absolute mess! I feel sorry for the kids.

Reactions: 1