DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen anything that’s gone on the last 24 hours but jesus sounds like a lot. Everything has been said but I will add that I feel no sympathy for Jayne whatsoever I think she is just as bad a Darrell I’m sure she has done and said a lot that we don’t know about. My concern is for their daughter 😔
Why you concerned for the daughter she well looked after and loved no need to bring that here

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is no need to be concerned for the daughter she is well loved and look after and protected by her parents like any parent protects their children it is not for anyone on tattle to be concerned and this thread is going round and round in circles things being brought up time and time again ..

Reactions: 4
There is no need to be concerned for the daughter she is well loved and look after and protected by her parents like any parent protects their children it is not for anyone on tattle to be concerned and this thread is going round and round in circles things being brought up time and time again ..
This is a place to give our opinions I’m not the first to mention concern and I’m sure I won’t be the last!

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying she isn’t loved and looked after but living with narcissistic people screws people up and there was no need to be so rude!
I know what you mean, concerned for any backlash this may cause. Wasn't long ago they all had to leave the house and stay in a hotel. A child doesn't need that disruption, neither do the parents need that worry, but their behaviour brings attention.

Reactions: 11
Hey, nice to see you 👋🏻

I know it’s hard but please try not to feel like you can’t share your opinion here, also this is beautifully put ☺

My daughter (who is rather gobby 🤭 I wonder where she gets it from 🫣) told him that the only reason he goes for popular creators is so he can stay relevant because without them he’d be no one 🤭
Obviously him and his minions came for her after that ☹

Okay, why in earth would you give the password to camera in your home to someone who is essentially a stranger, some you know from online and not for that long, I just don’t get that especially having a child, he’s either lying or a bigger idiot than I thought.

Narcissists are masters at deflection tactics!
dhb gave his password to becs to do the competition, like a lot of people he uses the same password for a lot of things.

Reactions: 3
Do people really do that?
I’ve got different passwords for everything.
I use to but had to change them when one got hacked now I have to change them all the time because I keep forgetting them. God help me if I ever get logged out of Facebook I don’t know that password or the one one for the email address I used 😂

• Haha

I mean... I'm concerned too. Imagine if their daughter grows up to love women, whilst having a homophobic mother!? Or even worse, she becomes a homophobe too! Homophobia is learnt, it doesn't just happen. There's no doubting she's loved and cared for, but their behaviour can still be harmful and detrimental to her future.

Also, this is tattle - you can't tell people what they can/can't talk about here.

• Heart
You are pathetic !!! Do not try to moderate the chat !!! I will defend people against people like you , and I won’t ignore someone who tho ms they are better than other people who tries to moderate that chat . Bye for now x
I’m not moderating the chat all I said was no need to have concerns so please don’t result to name calling I’m allowed a opinion as are you ..

Reactions: 2
I’m not moderating the chat all I said was no need to have concerns so please don’t result to name calling I’m allowed a opinion as are you ..
Your right though, that young girl is so lucky to have two parents who love her and have so much time spent with her. It’s always been so nice to see, instead of the likes of disgracie who shouts at her son constantly and ignores him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So was the other person allowed to have an opinion , you said don’t bring his kid into it , so you are trying to moderate the chat . We will have our opinions , that’s what this is here for, and that’s why many people are worried about putting their views across

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So was the other person allowed to have an opinion , you said don’t bring his kid into it , so you are trying to moderate the chat . We will have our opinions , that’s what this is here for, and that’s why many people are worried about putting their views across
No need to be worried I wonder why you deleted the post calling me pathetic .. and reguarding people being worried about writing here is nonsense I wrote my opinion and was called pathetic lol says it a lot doesn’t it

Your right though, that young girl is so lucky to have two parents who love her and have so much time spent with her. It’s always been so nice to see, instead of the likes of disgracie who shouts at her son constantly and ignores him.
♥♥ That’s all I was saying no need to be concerned

• Heart
Yes it tattle and everyone is entitled to opinions but when you bring children into it you lose the moral high ground … anyway I have no concerns about the child’s upbringing like I said above so let’s move on
With respect, I feel this is a little unfair!
" the child" wasn't really brought into it as such!
Just the way the person we are discussing conducts themselves at times!
It's already been said that it's nor long ago they allegedly had to" flee their home" due to certain threats made?
He has many times offered to "fight people or,take them on"...."meet me at such a place"!!?
Telling people where he drinks..saying " I'm not frightened"!
One day someone could take him up on " his offer"...may sound extreme but it's possible,the way he is carrying on...he takes " the child " with him to the pub beer garden now and again for goodness sake!(no..nothing wrong with that at all!!)
Is that not putting her at risk too though, never mind what could possibly happen to her dad, or mum, or both?!.A mum and dad who clearly love her very much, a child who is clearly well cared for!
His behaviour has become strange and unpredictable and as such, sadly, anything is possible the way things are going...and that's sad.
Think this maybe the point that was being made and surely we are " allowed" to respectfully air their views and/or opinions here?!

• Heart
With respect, I feel this is a little unfair!
" the child" wasn't really brought into it as such!
Just the way the person we are discussing conducts themselves at times!
It's already been said that it's nor long ago they allegedly had to" flee their home" due to certain threats made?
He has many times offered to "fight people or,take them on"...."meet me at such a place"!!?
Telling people where he drinks..saying " I'm not frightened"!
One day someone could take him up on " his offer"...may sound extreme but it's possible,the way he is carrying on...he takes " the child " with him to the pub beer garden now and again for goodness sake!(no..nothing wrong with that at all!!)
Is that not putting her at risk too though, never mind what could possibly happen to her dad, or mum, or both?!.A mum and dad who clearly love her very much, a child who is clearly well cared for!
His behaviour has become strange and unpredictable and as such, sadly, anything is possible the way things are going...and that's sad.
Think this maybe the point that was being made and surely we are " allowed" to respectfully air their views and/or opinions here?!
Of course it is and I entitled to my opinion without name calling and insults like people like me lol I will from on keep my opinion to myself ..

Reactions: 3
I didn’t want to start a argument I just expressed a concern I have and it’s not that she isn’t loved or cared for but the unseen damage that environment can have on kids or in fact anyone living with them. I’ve seen it first hand and my opinion is is that Darrell is a narcissist and that’s not good for anyone.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t want to start a argument I just expressed a concern I have and it’s not that she isn’t loved or cared for but the unseen damage that environment can have on kids or in fact anyone living with them. I’ve seen it first hand and my opinion is is that Darrell is a narcissist and that’s not good for anyone.
No argument from me I said my opinion and to be called pathetic or people needing to defend other people because of me is ridiculous and for this reason I’m out of commenting on this thread

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.