DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloke defo gives vibes of living in the days of the men go out and women stay home - unless it’s when she’s working and bringing in the wage for him to Pish up the wall I guess

Reactions: 5
The bloke defo gives vibes of living in the days of the men go out and women stay home - unless it’s when she’s working and bringing in the wage for him to Pish up the wall I guess
Is that not still not a thing then ? >.. I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant believe he's made another Instagram account and is STILL going. Someone genuinely will end up hurt by him.

Regarding becks voice notes too, people off work with mental health can still attend holidays, talk to people, leave the house etc. I was off work for a long time and my doctor encouraged these things - were still human, still need a life. He's really reaching

Reactions: 7
🎶 And the wheels on the bus go round and round allllll day long 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He needs to stop bothering Mel now , she’s not even responding , she’s left it to the police . He just keeps pushing and pushing . Nobody is even paying attention to on to him , he’s arguing with himself .

Reactions: 8
He needs to stop bothering Mel now , she’s not even responding , she’s left it to the police . He just keeps pushing and pushing . Nobody is even paying attention to on to him , he’s arguing with himself .
Well he loves the sound of his own voice so it's fine.

• Sick
I still don't understand why he's posting all this about becks when clearly he was alright with it when they was friends ? But now there not he's against it .there all just draining now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🎶 And the wheels on the bus go round and round allllll day long 🎵
The mummy on the bus chatter chatter all day long you got me singing

Some of these comments are absolutely ridiculous .. I love my other half to go pub on a Sunday whilst I cook and catch up with the soaps lol

Reactions: 5
The mummy on the bus chatter chatter all day long you got me singing
When my eldest child (39 now) was small, he used to sing 🎵 Daddy Jack goes in the sheep all day long 🎵. And hubs used to joke people will think he’s a sheep sh*gger
Anyhoo …. Child meant SHOP, he just wasn’t clear enough in his speech yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As I said before, I would be getting a restraining order put in place , or something around the malicious communications law. This is going to far now, he goes on and on and on and on and this won’t end until someone gets seriously hurt. I will no longer support this man.

Reactions: 11
I can’t imagine living with someone like him, must be awful unless she agrees with what he’s doing,
If it was my husband I would either leave or put him under the patio but I sure as hell wouldn’t be living with that.

some of the comments on the jnsta we’re just as vile as he is, sheeple at their best.

I can’t imagine living with someone like him, must be awful unless she agrees with what he’s doing,
If it was my husband I would either leave or put him under the patio but I sure as hell wouldn’t be living with that.

some of the comments on the jnsta we’re just as vile as he is, sheeple at their best.
I agree. I'd be mortified if my Husband, a grown man, started doing all that nonsense

Reactions: 9
I haven’t seen anything that’s gone on the last 24 hours but jesus sounds like a lot. Everything has been said but I will add that I feel no sympathy for Jayne whatsoever I think she is just as bad a Darrell I’m sure she has done and said a lot that we don’t know about. My concern is for their daughter 😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.