DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deleted insta about 10 days ago
I only used it to spy on Scare and she bores me too much now so the account was pretty useless.

Reactions: 5
Making awareness of the whole begging thing was one thing, and it made me understand what was going on, as I never understood the whole battles/gifting etc and I would never gift anyone on tik tok anyway but glad to see the beg show

As you’ve all said this is now different, having mental health issues doesn’t mean you can’t go away, doesn’t mean you can’t drink, and he can talk about alcohol abuse for sure!

Mental health comes in all shapes and sizes , no two people are the same, I have mental health issues but many don’t know that I do because of how I portray myself in “real life” , I have counselling and medication to help me

What he is doing to Becks ( a woman I have never ever come across before) is absolutely disgusting, he is hounding her, he is showing far too much of what he knows about her, telling us all about her being sectioned is bang out of order!

I hope Becks does have genuine people around her right now and she can move on from this too.

DHB and Kath need to be stopped , as in accounts to be banned etc

He need to stop and think for one minute about what this could be doing to her.

DhB we know you read here- be the big man now and stop all this!!! Take down the posts, tell your dream team to stop it all too! Before it’s all too late!!!

I’m now reporting al accounts where this hate is coming from - Kath and DHB on Instagram to start with

Yea it may not do a lot but I can’t sit back and not do anything, so help if you can guys, report these accounts and let’s stop this campaign before anything irreversible happens
He won't listen. We will all be in the wrong. He could never, ever be wrong. I've known men like him before

I deleted insta about 10 days ago
I only used it to spy on Scare and she bores me too much now so the account was pretty useless.
How does she have so many followers? Dull as dish water

Reactions: 2
Making awareness of the whole begging thing was one thing, and it made me understand what was going on, as I never understood the whole battles/gifting etc and I would never gift anyone on tik tok anyway but glad to see the beg show

As you’ve all said this is now different, having mental health issues doesn’t mean you can’t go away, doesn’t mean you can’t drink, and he can talk about alcohol abuse for sure!

Mental health comes in all shapes and sizes , no two people are the same, I have mental health issues but many don’t know that I do because of how I portray myself in “real life” , I have counselling and medication to help me

What he is doing to Becks ( a woman I have never ever come across before) is absolutely disgusting, he is hounding her, he is showing far too much of what he knows about her, telling us all about her being sectioned is bang out of order!

I hope Becks does have genuine people around her right now and she can move on from this too.

DHB and Kath need to be stopped , as in accounts to be banned etc

He need to stop and think for one minute about what this could be doing to her.

DhB we know you read here- be the big man now and stop all this!!! Take down the posts, tell your dream team to stop it all too! Before it’s all too late!!!

I’m now reporting al accounts where this hate is coming from - Kath and DHB on Instagram to start with

Yea it may not do a lot but I can’t sit back and not do anything, so help if you can guys, report these accounts and let’s stop this campaign before anything irreversible happens
Good idea I’ve done the same, reported it for bullying and harassment, both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone who is supporting him now and still thinks he is great needs to give their head a wobble.
This is not normal behaviour that’s for sure.

Reactions: 8
The problem is that with all this drama beks started then darryl had no choice but to clear his name, she may have mental health issues sorry but that doesn't give her a free pass to do wrong, I suffer from mh myself and beks didn't care about others mental health in her "dream team" missions.

I've also never seen dhb tell his followers to go harass people, all these begs followers are the biggest trolls on tiktok when it comes to harassment.
As for his cams being hacked I'm guessing he's put it out there as who the hell knows who beks may have give the password to? He may have give her the password for whatever reason but to then share it or log into it after not being friends is completely out of order (if true)

Last edited:
No one is saying Becks gets a free reign , but what he has shared about her in my opinion is out of order! And it’s now a vicious hate campaign

DHB is full of anger and hate towards many , he needs to stop it all now , he’s gone too far. I wouldn’t want my mental health spread all over the internet for the world to see and he goes on about what said in private should stay private then turns into the biggest hypocrite by sharing private stuff

Two wrongs don’t make a right!

DHB is clever in what he DOESNT say! Like a good narcissist does!

Plus he only shows what messages his dream team said- what about his replies he kept so well hidden!

He plants the seeds and watches his dream team get to work.

DHB started all this drama when he decided to go on a crusade to save the world from begs and then proceeded to get a “dream team” behind him to just pick fights with anyone he chose from them on

Sorry but I disagree, if she didn't want her mental health issues highlighted on line then she wouldn't have shared what she did, obviously DHB is going to defend himself, and would also like to add that all her actions were planned, sucking up to *creators* she tried to destroy without the knowledge of the group, apologising before she released the private messages, if anything all the real bad crap was down to her, she planned every step of this and knew exactly what's she was doing.

Good idea I’ve done the same, reported it for bullying and harassment, both of them
No one is saying Becks gets a free reign , but what he has shared about her in my opinion is out of order! And it’s now a vicious hate campaign

DHB is full of anger and hate towards many , he needs to stop it all now , he’s gone too far. I wouldn’t want my mental health spread all over the internet for the world to see and he goes on about what said in private should stay private then turns into the biggest hypocrite by sharing private stuff

Two wrongs don’t make a right!

DHB is clever in what he DOESNT say! Like a good narcissist does!

Plus he only shows what messages his dream team said- what about his replies he kept so well hidden!

He plants the seeds and watches his dream team get to work.

DHB started all this drama when he decided to go on a crusade to save the world from begs and then proceeded to get a “dream team” behind him to just pick fights with anyone he chose from them on
Completely agree with you! Apart from the clever bit, he certainly is not clever, cunning and sly is better.

The thing is he's going after JUST Bex, all Bex did was share the chats and Mel even said it wasn't just Bex sharing them! I believe that Petra shared loads too!

Why not go after Mel for blowing the cover off? - oh, he can't, because she's not guilty of anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry but I disagree, if she didn't want her mental health issues highlighted on line then she wouldn't have shared what she did, obviously DHB is going to defend himself, and would also like to add that all her actions were planned, sucking up to *creators* she tried to destroy without the knowledge of the group, apologising before she released the private messages, if anything all the real bad crap was down to her, she planned every step of this and knew exactly what's she was doing.
I respect your view but I also disagree with you

I don’t think anyone would want private sent photos, videos and messages shared on a public platform!

DHB is a complete narcissist

I agree with everyone in different ways.

It's completely wrong what DHB is doing. He's just uploaded more voice notes that could once again get her sacked from her job.

However, whilst it is totally wrong, Becks should expect no less when she chooses to get involved with that kind of crowd and overshare personal details. This is the same as Darrell who decided to share passwords that he uses across a lot of different things.

They've both done this to themselves and are now just making it worse for themselves. Completely discredited anything half decent they ever did.

I agree with everyone in different ways.

It's completely wrong what DHB is doing. He's just uploaded more voice notes that could once again get her sacked from her job.

However, whilst it is totally wrong, Becks should expect no less when she chooses to get involved with that kind of crowd and overshare personal details. This is the same as Darrell who decided to share passwords that he uses across a lot of different things.

They've both done this to themselves and are now just making it worse for themselves. Completely discredited anything half decent they ever did.
I think you're totally right. Get involved with them and it's trouble!

Hes been banned from insta again dont inow how long for he is banned or had all bully posts removed

Reactions: 7
The way he speaks to jayne when he's on live speaks volumes too, even though she's not innocent in all of this. Yes becks has done some horrible stuff and she's no angel but him goading people to ring her work and publicly humiliating her isn't the right road to go down.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I'm not keen on jayne after her comments but the other night when he was live he seemed different to usual and kept snapping at her .I felt a bit sorry for her .

Reactions: 7
Did u all see saturdays posts from dhb and mummy dhb his one hecwas getting dressed up to go pub and her tiktok she was staying in doing ironing it said it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.