DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No argument from me I said my opinion and to be called pathetic or people needing to defend other people because of me is ridiculous and for this reason I’m out of commenting on this thread
You don’t need to stop commenting I just felt the way you worded it sounded rude (it’s hard to gage someone’s meaning through words written) that’s all. Everyone see things differently and that’s the beauty of life, it doesn’t mean one person is right and another is wrong just that we see different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With respect, I feel this is a little unfair!
" the child" wasn't really brought into it as such!
Just the way the person we are discussing conducts themselves at times!
It's already been said that it's nor long ago they allegedly had to" flee their home" due to certain threats made?
He has many times offered to "fight people or,take them on"...."meet me at such a place"!!?
Telling people where he drinks..saying " I'm not frightened"!
One day someone could take him up on " his offer"...may sound extreme but it's possible,the way he is carrying on...he takes " the child " with him to the pub beer garden now and again for goodness sake!(no..nothing wrong with that at all!!)
Is that not putting her at risk too though, never mind what could possibly happen to her dad, or mum, or both?!.A mum and dad who clearly love her very much, a child who is clearly well cared for!
His behaviour has become strange and unpredictable and as such, sadly, anything is possible the way things are going...and that's sad.
Think this maybe the point that was being made and surely we are " allowed" to respectfully air their views and/or opinions here?!
I mean... I'm concerned too. Imagine if their daughter grows up to love women, whilst having a homophobic mother!? Or even worse, she becomes a homophobe too! Homophobia is learnt, it doesn't just happen. There's no doubting she's loved and cared for, but their behaviour can still be harmful and detrimental to her future.

With respect this comment above is nothing to do with going to the pub and him offering people out and anyone could turn up whilst with his daughter. For the person that wrote this I’m pretty sure Jane and Daryl have both said they have friends in same sex relationships so their daughter will be well aware of it and it’ll be the norm like it is for the majority nowadays 🙂

Is it safe to come in n.... Oh, never mind...

Craziness on a Thursday/Friday. Thought we saved that tit for Sunday's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No argument from me I said my opinion and to be called pathetic or people needing to defend other people because of me is ridiculous and for this reason I’m out of commenting on this thread
That’s exactly how I feel. I’ve commented a few times and felt like people jumped on my opinion and tried telling me (this place is for opinion) like we don’t already know 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
That’s exactly how I feel. I’ve commented a few times and felt like people jumped on my opinion and tried telling me (this place is for opinion) like we don’t already know 🙄
I've resisted till today and don't comment here really any more for same reason.
I just had to try say how I feel without looking for conflict) as it seems where dhb is concerned, anything remotely negative or seen to be that is frowned upon by the odd person.

Of course it is and I entitled to my opinion without name calling and insults like people like me lol I will from on keep my opinion to myself ..
Of course you are and I haven't name called or been disrespectful to you or anyone?
My opinion, as yours is yours?

I've resisted till today and don't comment here really any more for same reason.
I just had to try say how I feel without looking for conflict) as it seems where dhb is concerned, anything remotely negative or seen to be that is frowned upon by the odd person.
Agreed. I feel like people come in stir up the pot good and proper and then instantly change the narrative to suit them.
On another note it’s a proper frost morning here 🙄 I’m done with this thread I’m moving on. Was lovely while it lasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sad but I not seen first one lol x
You are missing out it’s an absolute classic please go watch it.

Agreed. I feel like people come in stir up the pot good and proper and then instantly change the narrative to suit them.
On another note it’s a proper frost morning here 🙄 I’m done with this thread I’m moving on. Was lovely while it lasted.
I’ve actually put my heating on it’s bloody freezing. I assume you are in the uk?

Reactions: 2
Me too...I've said my bit and anything else would just stir the pot, rhe whole thing is a.horrible mess!

Reactions: 2
Me too...I've said my bit and anything else would just stir the pot, rhe whole thing is a.horrible mess!
I agree faith it been a mess for days now going over old ground think it’s settled then something said upsets apple cart xx

I agree faith it been a mess for days now going over old ground think it’s settled then something said upsets apple cart xx
That's the point, nobody did upset the apple cart..just aired an opinion and offence was taken....and there's enough tit going on without squabbling in here or being afraid to speak, hence some of us are off now and some already gone, ( no names but hi if youre reading.
.miss you!!🤣)who had valuable input and a sense of humour to boot, but they're long gone sadly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. What's happened in here then.

Can we all be friends again? We don't have to agree on everything.

Whats everyone having for their dinner then?

Reactions: 8
Wow. What's happened in here then.

Can we all be friends again? We don't have to agree on everything.

Whats everyone having for their dinner then?
It was my fault 😒

we are having stuffing stuffed and bacon wrapped chicken breasts with veg, mini roasties and gravy 🤤

Nobody deleted any comment !

Yassss watching it tonight xx
I actually can’t wait going to go get snacks soon will watch it when my daughter gets back from work this evening xx

It was my fault 😒

we are having stuffing stuffed and bacon wrapped chicken breasts with veg, mini roasties and gravy 🤤

I actually can’t wait going to go get snacks soon will watch it when my daughter gets back from work this evening xx
That sounds amazing. I think we are havinga chippy tea!

And don't worry, I'm sure it wasn't your fault

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean... I'm concerned too. Imagine if their daughter grows up to love women, whilst having a homophobic mother!? Or even worse, she becomes a homophobe too! Homophobia is learnt, it doesn't just happen. There's no doubting she's loved and cared for, but their behaviour can still be harmful and detrimental to her future.

With respect this comment above is nothing to do with going to the pub and him offering people out and anyone could turn up whilst with his daughter. For the person that wrote this I’m pretty sure Jane and Daryl have both said they have friends in same sex relationships so their daughter will be well aware of it and it’ll be the norm like it is for the majority nowadays 🙂
I wasn't referring to the pub, I was talking about general concerns for the child. Just because they have same sex couples around them it doesn't mean they're not homophobic or see it as abnormal. I wonder what's said about those same sex couples once they get home with their daughter - that's my worry. Jane obviously has very heavy views on the gay community and there's no denying that, therefore I hope they don't teach her to think the same way, or make her feel any less of a person if she herself is part of the lgbtq+ community when she's older

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.