DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't referring to the pub, I was talking about general concerns for the child. Just because they have same sex couples around them it doesn't mean they're not homophobic or see it as abnormal. I wonder what's said about those same sex couples once they get home with their daughter - that's my worry. Jane obviously has very heavy views on the gay community and there's no denying that, therefore I hope they don't teach her to think the same way, or make her feel any less of a person if she herself is part of the lgbtq+ community when she's older
Jeez this is where we go round in circles I know you never said anything about the pub, that’s what I was saying 🫣 you was saying about being homophobic. I know what jayne said was wrong on all levels and she explained why she said it on live. Heat of the moment on a message never out loud. If you have watched her which I don’t know if you have but a lot of us have, she presents herself very respectfully, hardly hear a swear word come out of her mouth, so I very much doubt any conversations a child shouldn’t hear wouldn’t be heard. I don’t (my opinion) think that she’s homophobic I think it was a one off I can’t imagine her speaking like that if at all, she was angry because he had been telling his followers to report her account only due to being associated with DHB. Her content was never hurtful to anyone the way DHB goes for some people.

my opinion as people keep saying we are allowed them 😬 I think some people are clutching at the words they have seen written by jayne….. but can anyone come up with anything else she’s ever done wrong? I personally think she’s lovely and she would know she’s done wrong and I bet she’s thought about it everyday since, I know I would of.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jeez this is where we go round in circles I know you never said anything about the pub, that’s what I was saying 🫣 you was saying about being homophobic. I know what jayne said was wrong on all levels and she explained why she said it on live. Heat of the moment on a message never out loud. If you have watched her which I don’t know if you have but a lot of us have, she presents herself very respectfully, hardly hear a swear word come out of her mouth, so I very much doubt any conversations a child shouldn’t hear wouldn’t be heard. I don’t (my opinion) think that she’s homophobic I think it was a one off I can’t imagine her speaking like that if at all, she was angry because he had been telling his followers to report her account only due to being associated with DHB. Her content was never hurtful to anyone the way DHB goes for some people.

my opinion as people keep saying we are allowed them 😬 I think some people are clutching at the words they have seen written by jayne….. but can anyone come up with anything else she’s ever done wrong? I personally think she’s lovely and she would know she’s done wrong and I bet she’s thought about it everyday since, I know I would of.
No I always liked her and felt a bit for her! However her words have deeply offended me and I can't forgive that. Before that, I never witnessed her hurt anybody

Reactions: 3
People need to give Jayne a break now, we are all human and she said something that was horrible we all agree. I am a good judge and I think she is lovely and no doubt regrets what she said. The people who kept on getting her account taken down and for what, anyone going to mention them are they getting an easy ride. Jayne seemed to have fun with her daughter on her account. I know loads of you hate DHB now but at least show some compassion towards Jayne. This whole thread is become really horrible, and I hate even posting on it now.
I'm looking forward to having family round this weekend, and as per we will have Tu Tu's, Tiaras, the odd high kick and lots of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No I always liked her and felt a bit for her! However her words have deeply offended me and I can't forgive that. Before that, I never witnessed her hurt anybody
That’s not nice to hear it offended you. I hope you can eventually let it go.
I’ve seen so much worse on some tattle threads, so no matter the hate and awful things that was said in that group chat, tattle can be as bad sometimes. I see people constantly calling Lawerence fat in his thread and fat shaming him. I struggle with weight but I just don’t read what I don’t want to see. The world can be a nasty place. It’s never going to change.

Reactions: 2
What’s for dinner lady’s ? X anyone tried hello fresh is it worth trying hope you all had a good day let’s make this post positive

Reactions: 7
What’s for dinner lady’s ? X anyone tried hello fresh is it worth trying hope you all had a good day let’s make this post positive
We have got it before and prefer gousto the recipes are a bit more creative

That’s not nice to hear it offended you. I hope you can eventually let it go.
I’ve seen so much worse on some tattle threads, so no matter the hate and awful things that was said in that group chat, tattle can be as bad sometimes. I see people constantly calling Lawerence fat in his thread and fat shaming him. I struggle with weight but I just don’t read what I don’t want to see. The world can be a nasty place. It’s never going to change.
People don't forgive a lot less when it comes to tiktokkers. I don't like body shaming when it comes to weight, but that's a whole other level compared to homophobia. There is just no excuse. My sons Dad is gay and I think one of my sons may come out when he's ready. To me, I can never forgive that. Two wrongs don't make it a right.

my opinion as people keep saying we are alled them 😬 I think some people are clutching at the words they have seen written by jayne….. but can anyone come up with anything else she’s ever done wrong? I personally think she’s lovely and she would know she’s done wrong and I bet she’s thought about it everyday since, I know I would of.
Then why mention the pub in your response to me?😂 I've not challenged your opinion once, just backing up my own opinion.

Personally I don't forgive Jane which is why I'll say what I want about her. It's absolutely fine if any of you do forgive her 🤷🏽‍♀️ I also won't be told what to say or feel like I shouldn't say anything on here, even if anyone think it's repetitive. Feel free to block me 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Then why mention the pub in your response to me?😂 I've not challenged your opinion once, just backing up my own opinion.

Personally I don't forgive Jane which is why I'll say what I want about her. It's absolutely fine if any of you do forgive her 🤷🏽‍♀️ I also won't be told what to say or feel like I shouldn't say anything on here, even if anyone think it's repetitive. Feel free to block me 🥰
Have a read back, the pub was never in response to you it was to faith. It’s to complicated to explain but go back to where you mentioned about having a homophobic mother and then faiths post about the pub and people knowing where he is with his daughter et etc. Which faith I do agree he does give it the big one and takes he child to places he lets well known where he is for the hatters.

Also nobody is telling you what you can feel 😂 I feel she’s a lovely person. I can say that too. Feel free to block me also 🥰

• Wow
We have got it before and prefer gousto the recipes are a bit more creative

People don't forgive a lot less when it comes to tiktokkers. I don't like body shaming when it comes to weight, but that's a whole other level compared to homophobia. There is just no excuse. My sons Dad is gay and I think one of my sons may come out when he's ready. To me, I can never forgive that. Two wrongs don't make it a right.
Oh I need to look at gusto too x I had chicken Kiev salad tonight was so good

Treating ourselves to a payday takeaway after work. Not sure what we're going for yet.

• Heart
Have a read back, the pub was never in response to you it was to faith. It’s to complicated to explain but go back to where you mentioned about having a homophobic mother and then faiths post about the pub and people knowing where he is with his daughter et etc. Which faith I do agree he does give it the big one and takes he child to places he lets well known where he is for the hatters.

Also nobody is telling you what you can feel 😂 I feel she’s a lovely person. I can say that too. Feel free to block me also 🥰
I dont feel the need to block you, I've not once shown offence at anything you've had to say. I'm happy to read ANY opinion on here and not be hurt by it 😀

Enjoy your evening.

• Heart

I was just putting my own perspective on things regarding "being told not to bring his child into it"!
My point being.....he takes his eye off the ball when calling people out, offering to fight people and telling them to come to the pub he drinks in....which sadly, I personally don't believe is a good idea...and that's putting it mildly!!!
My point was simply that I didn't see anyone saying anything disrespectful about his child...dear me!
I didn't want to contribute to this thread again as it's pointless....but just responding to this post!

I was just putting my own perspective on things regarding "being told not to bring his child into it"!
My point being.....he takes his eye off the ball when calling people out, offering to fight people and telling them to come to the pub he drinks in....which sadly, I personally don't believe is a good idea...and that's putting it mildly!!!
My point was simply that I didn't see anyone saying anything disrespectful about his child...dear me!
I didn't want to contribute to this thread again as it's pointless....but just responding to this post!
Yeah of course I know that lovely, I agree with you about that side of things 🫣 I was saying in my opinion what was said to start with about her being around homophobic parents I didn’t agree (my opinions being I didn’t think they are and will be homophobic around her) jeez. These comments can get so messed up.
This thread is clearly for and against jayne and Daryl there is going to be people with different thoughts. Don’t not post. I was going to but why shouldn’t I 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ve moved on from what was said.

Reactions: 1
Don't worry about it, it's nice to see differing opinions on here, a lot has happened and different people are bound to have different views x

Reactions: 5
Is it safe ? 🤣🤣🤣

Gousto is better than hello fresh, I’ve tried them both, and Gousto trumps the other😅

Dinner tonight was… slow cooker Thai green curry, with coconut rice, and the Asda basics naan breads (4 for 50p) which I topped with coriander 😂 . Desserts is any sweets and chocolate on offer with a large bowl of popcorn from our machine to sit down and watch Hocus Pocus 2 .

We’ve all had different opinions at some point on here and personally I like that. Whoever said, texts do not demonstrate tone and manner is spot on, which is why I’m that hole that voicenotes allll the time 😂 because I have a dry sense of humour and if I call you a witch, it actually means I care 😅 but the mood/tone the reader may have AT THAT Time may be different 😅. I decided to pick a fight with @Badgerbadgerbadger but in retrospect, we have so much in common 😂😬 and I realised I jumped the gun. We are human . We make errors, no matter the age or experience.

Ps I have some new baby chicks sitting in my lap, unwanted and so malnourished… I’m doing the dr do little thing 😂💕

• Heart
I've just been to tesco for a pizza meal deal thing and I've got the full weekend of work for the first time in ages so I'm going to binge watch TV 😆 never watched hocus pocus 1 I think ? I'm not sure may have when I was younger so I'm going to watch all of them this weekend as heard good things about it .

• Heart
Sad thing is in years to come that lovely young girl will be able to see exactly what her parents are like, as we all know once your business hits the internet it’s there forever.
Don’t suppose that was thought about when he’s drunk shouting obscenities at people and threatening to smash a glass in their face.
Not the brightest that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.