Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
He will just go finger pointing and manipulating, but I know you're a fan of his, so I get that.
I don’t think it matters if any of us are fans or not, like or dislike, or who’s side we believe if any
A lot of us have been invested in DHB for months. It’s natural to want to watch both sides, even then some of us will still be confused
Maybe we will see things clearer, maybe not
One thing I do know for sure is, his daughter is beautiful, innocent, and far from a brat

• Heart
Reactions: 17

nathan25

VIP Member
I have not commented for a while. I missed the two lives but reading through posts trying to see what was said.
I personally think Becks got very invested in to these begs and DHB group chat. She was willing to do things that are out of order if you ask me. Always willing to take things a step further. It seems since she was kicked out the group she was not happy and got angry to the point she started to message creators to apologise and give them information of what was said in this group chat.
She has shown screen recordings and messages showing what DHB and Jayne have said but left out everything she said.
I think she has serious mental health issues and she actually felt part of something by being in DHB group chat.
She probably felt she had nothing when she got kicked out. No more attention as she wasn’t live with him anymore and she wasn’t getting many people watch her lives.
I said before I don’t agree with messaging these begs apologising as you can clearly see they are not nice people but that’s just my opinion. I do wish Becks well and hope she gets the help she needs.

I only joined Tattle after coming across these begs and seeing DHB live one day.
I am disgusted at Jaynes comment towards Lawrence even though I don’t like the man that was out of order. Yes DHB have also done wrong but they ALL have.

I can clearly see there are people who won’t support him again and don’t like DHB anymore but I don’t believe in bringing his work or private life to tattle. If he wants to sell cars so be it. That’s nothing to do with us.

It’s all tit for tat and getting out of hand.
I am scared to comment on this thread some days 🤦‍♀️
It’s everyone’s personal choice if they want to
Follow DHB or not.
I personally will be just taking a step back and watching from a distance. I don’t really comment on his posts anymore as don’t agree with some of the things he says.
I will however support his videos against these begs.
I think Trucker personally is bad news for him and DHB started acting like him in the end.
Well he has run and left the App it seems so he definitely knows he’s done wrong. Running away is not the answer mind. But it does not surprise me.

DHB if you are reading yes you done wrong, you have all done wrong. You came on the app to raise awareness about these begs and how much they are making a day or kids and vulnerable adults. Maybe you can get back to what you originally set out to do. Also group chats are BAD!! Do not have them 🤦‍♀️🤣

I will see myself out 🏃‍♀️

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Trying to do a rundown of what's said... Literally just writing notes as I'm watching it:

- Becks didn't send the voice notes according to Mel. She's putting up screenshots to prove that (if that's the case, apologies Becks for thinking it was you).

- She plays the voice note of Trucker slating her. She then plays one of Trucker calling Andrea (Autism Mummy) a slut and Lee (Autism Daddy) a prick. Also slates Vicky (Riley's Mums) and QueenBee. Calls someone else a whore too.

- Someone's really been very busy sending literally everything from the group chats over 😳 she's scrolling through loads.

- She reads out a reply from Darrell from Instagram when she first called them out.

- Plays a voice note regarding Papablaze "going after" Jayne. Threatens to talk to Papablaze's workplace.

- There's also a part where Darrell talks about getting Derby Dan fired from The Range.

- Darrell talks about a "new assignment" regarding Papablaze and his work place.

- Mel says she has screenshots of them emailing workplaces.

- Darrell talks about reporting Gracie to social services. He asks Kath for her address.

- Mel speaks about Poker and Becks who as soon as they said no to Darrell they'd get about 20 messages back.

- Mel speaks about Poker fleeing domestic violence and having a new identity. Voice note of Darrell asking who asked about finding Poker's ex... 😳 Trucker says the ex didn't do a good enough job of trying to kill Poker. (Jesus fucking Christ, this is bad. They're making tattle seem tame).

- Mel shows a screenshot of Darrell's top gifter from the competition's admitting they're a gambling addict. They asked to be blocked so they wouldn't gift Darrell again. Darrell didn't block him.

- Apparently one of the reasons Becks got kicked out of the group is because she didn't want to support another competition (and Tattle were turning against him).

- Charity money... First comp money all accounted for. Second one was for Ukraine but didn't happen. He just donated it all to the Red Cross. Mel asked to see the actual bank transaction of this donation but hasn't been given the screenshot as of yet. Third one - Mel said nobody has told her where the money has gone as of yet.

- Go Fund Me... £400 in there at the time of the voice notes Mel is playing... Darrell talks about new plan of action regarding using Facebook and offline completely. He wants to take it to the streets and make flyers of people with "warning" and "beware" with the creators pictures on them and put them in the local area. The GoFundMe was going to be used for his "marketing materials" which wasn't the intended use.

- Apparently the Action Fraud reference for WeRUnique is a dud and it isn't a fraudulent charity at all...

- Mel sent Lawrence to the police station yesterday because he was going to do something stupid apparently. He told the police about his friendship with the 17 year old. Police said they're going to do everything they can to help because it's more than just malicious communications.

- Voice note of Darrell telling someone to show Lawrence up in public by shouting at him in the streets.

- Darrell and co went searching for Lawrence and Gracie's Tik tok manager and they sent tons of emails to this woman who wasn't actually their manager. They apparently called this girl a child groomer etc.

- Talking about certain accounts such as James Hardy's account and others associated with DHB... She shows a conversations of James talking very threateningly about his baby mum (it's very very bad).

- If anyone was nice about any creators, Darrell would go insane and call them stupid. Apparently the girls in the group felt bad for Lucy Manley.

- James was the only person allowed to hide behind a troll account. The rest had to show their faces.

- Girls found James' real identity and reported him to social services. Darrell voice note saying it's disgusting that they reported him because "he trolled the right people".

- Talks about Jayne's homophobic abuse on the group chats.

- Darrell regularly buys followers. Screenshots of him buying 2500 followers shown.

- Voice notes of Darrell asking people to mass report certain people. If they dont, he'll delete his account and walk away from it all. Mel says he's very manipulative with this.

- Mel has received 3 cease and desist letters today. One from Darrell, one from Jayne and one from another person in the group.

- Talks about taking money back from Luke for his arms because he fell out with Derby Dan and Papablaze.

- "Trucker Gee is involved in a lot of this as well".

- Lots of rambling about battles, begs etc...

- Mel's message for Trucker and Darrell... She's held a lot back, but if they carry on she'll share more. They have too much on them that will ruin their lives.

- Talked about Darrell leaking something about drugs (Mel, Lawrence and RMR) which was untrue apparently.

- "The type of people in the group have jobs that can be abused"... So some of their jobs could potentially allow them to find out information about people illegally.

- Mel walks away and RMR turns the comments back on.

- Mel comes back and outs James Hardy's real name.

- RMR have told Tattle Life to go mad because they have receipts to back up everything (can't argue with that to be fair lol... Like holy fucking shit, this was intense for a Tuesday evening).

And that's the end. Happy reading... 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I said I wasn't going to comment on this " man" again but here I am!!
No matter what anyone's thoughts on the " begs",whilst tok tok promote and allow it they're here to stay.
DHB has met his match with Mel and personally, I applaud her for what she's done and how she's done it!
I've said before that I agree, in principle,voice notes are private and shouldn't be shared, however, and I've been thinking this for a while, the man clearly manages to get under people's skin, especially women and the vulnerable..a
a master manipulator and a downright liar, a dangerous individual, who I am ashamed to have supported !
He doesn't " come with receipts "...and nothing he could ever say or do now, would change my opinion of him! ( not that my opinion is of any relevance!)
He is a disgusting excuse of "a " man", worse than any of the "begs"
Yes, some of it was old news, but his conversation, his actions are chilling!!
The fact he's accused innocent men of being sex offenders is beyond forgivable!
No matter my thoughts of Lawrence.....what he has done to him is too!!!!
I hope he does " show receipts " as to where money raised went, but even if he does, I feel the " man" is dangerous and hope he is dealt with by the authorities and i don't want see his face or hear his sickening voice again...a true narcissist in every way.
I know this won't he a popular post, as I know some will support him still and that's fine, some disagree with voice notes being shared and some dislike Mel so much that they won't appreciate anything she's said....personally, I think she was dignified and brave in doing what she did, in the way that she did, he's more than met his match!
I just hope that the women in his " group", who have now managed to get out are doing ok? also the people he's wrongjy accused, " named and shamed".....''without receipts"!!!!!!!
Shame on you Mr Priestley and also, Mrs Priestley for your homopihobic, disgusting words....just vile, you deserve each other!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
Well I think Darrel did share his side pretty well. He did respond to all the things Mel moon pointed out when doing her ‘exposure live’. That’s my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope everyone is ok
Agree

My opinion only as I know a lot here were upset by it,

I’m happy to accept Jaynes apology and move on. I know I have delivered low blows in anger. Maybe not in the same context but low all the same

Becks is very obviously not well and may or may not be responsible for her own actions, I hope she gets some intervention from her loved ones

I hope lululalalulu doesn’t feel pushed out of tattle, I’ve never seen her be abusive anywhere

Petras personal marriage problems shouldn’t have been shared

Poker, owned her shit more than once, apologised more than once. Fair enough

Mummybelton, never had a problem with her, I find her okay

Clueless dad said himself his comment about blocking him was a sarcastic joke, fair do’s again

Other members of the group, I can’t comment on, don’t know or not seen enough stuff from them to have an opinion on

The Loz that got mentioned wasn’t our lozza, it was the weight surgery one who was begging for gifts from her hospital bed

Do I think DHB has done some wrong? Yup
Do I think he is a bad person? Nope

I would have liked the Lawrence outside the school issue raised. Was it? Did I miss that?

Highlight of the night smithy and mummysmithy getting grief in the comments

The begs are still begging
The scammers are still scamming

• Heart
Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Trying to do a rundown:

- The fish did a fantastic warm up act.

- Dog took over the warm up act. Darrell's spoiling us tonight.

- Smithy Family have come in and caused arguments already.

- Apparently Becks sent a screenshot of the front of Derby Dan's house. DHB sent it to Dan and Dan confirmed this as fact within the comments.

- DHB playing voice notes of Becks talking about Mel. Like I said the other day with the other voice notes DHB released, she doesn't sound like she's being controlled.

- DHB showed more screenshots showing Becks wanting to look into things further, which debunks the theory that he controlled everyone in the group.

- More voice recordings of Becks aggressively slagging off Mel.

- Constant fake accounts against Darrell in the comments threatening to ring Jayne's work etc.

- Apparently that Shaz woman (linked to Alfie) lent £500 from Alfie and then Becks has been threatening Shaz. Beck's has a picture of her house with a car in the drive that she's apparently put on Tattle (I've never seen this before personally). Apparently she's driven to her house 😳 Shaz has the police involved.

- Derby Dan saying in comments he had a phone call from HMRC and asking whether it was due to this WhatsApp group.

- Becks apparently got obsessed with Twitter and her mum took her car away from her and she was sectioned.

- Missed about 10 mins of the live so might have missed some info.

- He's talking about the homophobic comments, but didn't catch the whole thing.

- Jayne in the background apologising but stating her privacy has been invaded.

- The Go Fund Me leaflet situation... Mel apparently only played part of the message.

- Darrell confirmed he bought followers in order to be able to go live.

- 10th March 2022 was the first time he removed Becks from the group. 18th August 2022 was the second time he removed her from the group. She has never left the group. Petra has left the group many times.

- DHB has to restart the live because he's got warnings for harassment and bullying. Mankey and Becks, stop humping the report button and let him finish what he's saying please.

- The fish is back.

- Showing the aggressive screenshots of Becks about Mel again. Same ones that were on insta.

- Yikes. Very bad screenshot. Will upload it. Becks saying Mel makes her feel murderous...

- DHB has confirmed he's gone to the police about Becks too.

- DHB questioning why Mel only went after him (and Trucker). Stating she's dismissed everything Becks has said. Fair point. Mel gave Becks an easy ride.

- Screen recording of a conversation and voice notes of Petra talking about Mel and baby Harlow. Petra told Trucker to smash her back doors in.

- Voice recording of Becks talking about Laura Loo. Basically a racist remark mocking her being a traveller. I don't know anything about Laura Loo so don't know whether she's a traveller or not.

- Voice notes of Poker but they're like double speed so can't understand what they say. Think it's Poker talking about Becks though.

- Tik Toks of Becks using a sound to tell Poker to fuck off and die 😳 Becks asked if it was going too far, Darrell said no.

- Back to the leaflet saga... He's playing the whole voice recording that Mel didn't.

- Difficult to understand the voice recordings as they're sped up.

- Tons of arguing in comments about whether 17 is a minor or not. It is. Obviously.

- Clueless Dad in comments saying the message of him telling Darrell to block him was taken out of context.

- Voice recordings of Petra having a rant about someone called Dave being off their head on coke.

- Darrell shows attempts of people trying to get into his email account. Both times were at the same times when Becks was removed from the WhatsApp group. Day after she was removed, someone tried to log into his Facebook as well. Day after someone changed his Tattle one too.... This isn't looking good for Becks. Very obsessive.

- DHB covered up for Becks when she doxxed Papablaze's wife's work address. He shows the screenshot of Becks suggesting they pin it on Poker.

- Another screenshot of Becks having someone else's address. She's like a fucking yellow pages at this point. Jesus 😳

- More screenshots of Becks talking about "potential targets".

- The live froze and then disappeared for me.

I'm not going to watch anymore if he comes back as I've got an early morning, but here you go.

Basically, Becks is fucking insane and dengerous. Petra hates Papablaze. Jayne tried to defend her comments, but that just won't pass. What she said was very bad. Darrell is still just as bad.

The whole thing is still a shit show and they're all still as bad as each other. The fact that all this was happening and being spoken about in a group chat. 🚩🚩🚩

Happy Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, it's never ending. But think it's only fair (before they get reported or deleted) to do a rundown of the voice notes and screenshots DHB has put up on insta of Becks. I did the same with Mel's live, so only fair to do the same here...

First video:

This was actually of Mel Moon telling a woman to fuck off on a live when this first began a few days ago or whatever. I happened to be watching that live and will state that it seemed Mel only told this person to fuck off because they were wanting names of who was involved (fishing for the gossip), so don't think Darrell can really compare this to what has come out about him and co.

Second video:

- Becks talking about Poker I'm guessing. Becks' voice seems very shaky and, quite honestly, if this was someone I knew I'd be trying to get them to seek help for their mental health because she's quite manic.

- Becks is giving a lot of information and ideas on how to expose Poker in videos (for example, Poker was the one who contacted Mankey's baby mama).

- Becks calls Poker a menopausal cunt or something along those lines.

- Becks says "I'd love to expose her".

- Becks writes something (too quick to fully see) along the lines of "I say we pin it on her..." Don't know what it's about but again, very calculated. Seems they all were very calculated in that group.

- Becks tells Darrell that he should mention in a video how jealous Poker was of her.

- Becks puts across another "idea"... She then talks about hunting down Poker's real Facebook and joining all the local buy and sell pages in Poker's area 😳

Third video:

- Darrell has used the WhatsApp search function to search up Mel Moon and shown Becks' messages about her. She says similar to Trucker with regards to "I'd love to knock Mel out" and "I'd do time for Mel Moon".

Fourth video:

- Another video with voice notes from Becks regarding Poker.

- Becks giving ideas for videos implicating Poker in the Mankey/Baby Mama saga.

- Becks talks about tattle and Poker's tattle account(s).

- Lots of talk from Becks about "ending" Poker (reputation-wise).

- Becks comes up with more plans regarding how to address things in a live.

- Becks states they're (team DHB) in control/have the power and not Poker (can't remember the actual term she used but sounded very Primary School playground).

And that's the end of the uploads so far... My thoughts:

- They're all off their fucking rockers and all need to seek professional help.

- They all need to uninstall WhatsApp.

- Becks is just as at fault as DHB and co (as most of us have already stated).

- Once again we only had one side of the conversation as Darrell hid the other side.

- Nothing that Darrell has or can show will take away from what he and his side of the camp have written and said. Own your actions. This goes for Becks and her side of the camp as well.

- It's all a total shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Is it safe to come in n.... Oh, never mind...

Craziness on a Thursday/Friday. Thought we saved that shit for Sunday's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Debas

VIP Member
People support him in here and me as well in the past and he just calls us bored single housewives 😆😆

I will say thought I do respect him for admitting he's not innocent either

I will say thought I do respect him for admitting he's not innocent either
Same a bit disappointed I'm too busy to be bored I do get man meat as & when required 😂🤣😂 I have to say I do have a serious medical condition ( very rare so wont name it ) resulted in heart failure more than 5 years ago & classed as terminal but still work full time but the mel moon thing ? So specialist treatment ALWAYS free for me specialist research ALWAYS free for me specialist meds ALWAYS free for me ! Never sued the nhs tho so ? But good on darryl for speaking back. Also never agreed with Jane's homophobic rants but will admit to calling someone a fat bastatd once so.... anyway up early & drank too much & outed myself on tiky toky so I bid you goodnight sweet dreams tattlers xx

• Heart
  • Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I’m still catching up watching the live,
But what I gather so far is Becks being chucked under the bus whilst saying she has mental health problems and has been sectioned in the past 🤦‍♀️
good work Daryl you absolute clown 🤡
#tellmeyouareatwatwithouttellingmeyouareatwat
#mentalheathmatters
See, I don't particularly agree with this. From my observation Becks has got others to do her dirty work for her after being removed from the group. Sending all the information from the group chats to other creators and then, like others said, creating her own narrative from that.

Her voice recordings and screenshots of her messages were very shocking and showed how she was definitely at the forefront to a lot of the goings on. Both her and DHB of course.

There's no denying she has deep rooted mental health issues and needs to seek serious help for those, but you can't just go round apologising to every creator (Mel, Begbare etc) after being (allegedly) the one behind a lot of the doxxing, finding people's addresses, contacting people's work places etc. She's been the only one that hasn't actively come out and spoken about things herself. She's just thrown some grenades and then hid.

They are still ALL in the wrong. DHB is still wrong for agreeing with so many of Becks' messages and his involvement in things (such as getting Derby Dan sacked from his job). Jayne is still in the wrong for her disgusting homophobic messages... You can't taint Derby Dan and get him sacked for his homophobic comments, yet allow Jayne's messages to be seen as anything other than homophobic and not think the same consequences might come your way. You also (Becks) can't dish out all these screenshots of someone being homophobic when there's screenshots of you being transphobic towards another creator.

They're all as bad as each other. It seems a very toxic environment.

Mel has come out and had her say on it. DHB has come out and had his say. Trucker reacted to it but has now completely disappeared from the app. Jayne has responded in person about her own comments. Becks is the only one who hasn't properly come out and addressed anything and to me that speaks volumes.

Sorry, I've gone on a bit. To conclude, I'm not a fan of any of them anymore and it's still all a shit show 😂

• Heart
He’s very child like in his delivery, can’t seem to string a sentence together without an insult or sarcasm.
His wife might have been better off doing the live at least she acts like a grown up.
fancy having to dig old dirt up on people cause you can’t bring yourself to say you f*cked up.
As others have said it’s all very boring nothing revealed we didn’t already know.
He can't seem to admit when he's wrong or hold his hands up! Imagine having to live with that.

When tattle was supporting him, we were the best crowd ever, plus the whole group have been, or want to be members here

Then questions got asked, some tattlers vented their disappointment, and now a lot of us (not all) are bored housewives who won’t show their faces

But that’s just human nature right?
If any of us have a fall out or someone we know questions us? We get all defensive and sometimes dismissive? I know I do

As a whole last nights chat was a lot better than Sunday, it was calmer, more relaxed
Yes there was a bit of anger, sarcasm, spite, but there was some laughs

If Team 1 have their say and Team 2 reply and it goes back, forth, back forth, nobody can do anything about that, we just decide if we are interested to follow it all or not.

I’m personally not offended, but I have a thick skin
At the end of the day Mumz, I think we can all agree that we are NOT homophobic. We are not violent or threatening and we admit when we have got something wrong.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
I cannot believe tik tok started out as a “fun” app aimed at young people and it’s turned into the biggest toxic begging ground going. People are turning on each other in this thread, we are all adults, we are all on here to chat and have opinions on tik tok creators. I think some things are best left unsaid.
Thing is.....I get why some are now saying there's a DHB " cult"
It seems that one person gets called out for using the term " brat"......whilst I can see some may not like it.....from where i come from it isn't seen as offensive, but maybe would have been best not to mention the child...I get that!
But..why are people so quick to forget or even to accept vile homophobic slurs ? Public accusations towards innocent people that they are convicted sex offenders? Accuse others of " hanging around schools".....implying they too are " up to no good"?
Sharing voice notes is ok but not when others do it?( he's been doing it on and off for along as I can remember!)
My mind is blown by both the behaviour of this person who I once supported and had huge respect for, but even more so by the fact that his and his partner's shocking behaviour is somehow ok/excusable? oneperson repeatedly saying "a line should be drawn under it"
I wouldn't be drawing any line,or excusing it if my partner had been accused of being a sex offender and am sure he wouldn't either!!
Nor would I accept or excuse the vile, homophobic stuff spoke of, allbeit in a group chat..!
Nothing excuses this behaviour in my opinion.just nothing!😢

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
He said he’s made them today this afternoon. Probably just to make it easier to go through it all 🤷🏽‍♀️

So my input, he’s clearly just showing his side, his voice notes were shown on mels live and making him look awful, where has none of the others was shown. The things he’s shown are actually worrying, (do time, murderous) etc etc.

As for Jane she’s apologised she was angry because her account wasnt harmful and Lawerence told everyone to report it and she got her account taken down. Not gonna lie I’ve called my partner a cock sucker, so in anger and in private I can’t say fuck all about her message. My mouth can be awful at times in my own home.

But…. With all this (cult) talk and all the messages I’ve just read from people who have clearly hates DHB for a year or whatever then your not gonna see another side. Just like me I hate manky and carebare so I’ll never see another side or a good side 😂

Probably doesn’t make sense but anyway I’m out… enjoy guys.
Yet again.. another divide maybe? I too call people cock suckers… it’s not a homophobic term. It just means you suck… dicks. Literally. 🤣👍

I’ve said bad shit in anger. To my friends, family, all on WhatsApp. But it stays there. I say stuff off the record to mum groups about other mums? (Nothing I wouldn’t say to their faces though as I’m one of those ones) but, we all say stuff in venom. To hit out. In anger. To hurt.

Cult talk is bull shit. And labelling. There are people on here that love Chelsea lee bloody art, but I can’t stand her. But I won’t label them and disassociate from then on this thread. I’ve noticed in the last three-two days there suddenly been an influx of new input/comments… all makes me wonder… there’s a few in here I trust and you know who you are. But… coincidence’s do not happen.

Just saying.

Big up all the OG tattlers on here 🤣

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Sorry...but the man has no boundaries!!!
Bringing up people's deceased relatives..AGAIN 😡
Showing email addresses
Photos of family members....all comments on his own tik tok post!
And...as for goading Mel m about her heart condition...making up stupid song lyrics....he's deleted those comments on insta!!😡
Of course, if it is becks sharing voice notes, that's another story ....but seems him and Jane ( her comments re Lawrence are vile too!) and his " team" will stop at nothing!!!!
What a disappointment and I'm angry with myself that I ever supported this "man"!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

busdriver89

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she said more than he was a “cock sucker” 🤷‍♀️ not sure how you can forgive this 😒
Because it’s my opinion not yours and I’ll think what I want about what I want. You guys aren’t even giving them a chance. Or even listening.

He’s literally said so many times on this live he knows what he’s said we’ve all heard it, but he’s showing how becks isn’t innocent in it all. It’s all tit for tat. Proper petty shit. You guys can have your opinion that’s what this site it for but your literally repeating yourself on every single message 😂🙄

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I don't think he's a good person at all .he's exactly the same .yeah he dosnt beg but he allowed and knew someone was vulnerable and still let them gift him .that's just one there could be others .in fact I remember once alfie gifted .so it's okay when he gifts Darryl but not when he lost all his money to other people from gifting . Darryl dosnt beg no but he still allows vulnerable people to gift him

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I’m not saying she isn’t loved and looked after but living with narcissistic people screws people up and there was no need to be so rude!
I know what you mean, concerned for any backlash this may cause. Wasn't long ago they all had to leave the house and stay in a hotel. A child doesn't need that disruption, neither do the parents need that worry, but their behaviour brings attention.

Reactions: 11

Imhetetoread

DHB going for the mobility car too- It’s so hard to get PIP for those in real need so I do hope they are not flaunting and screwing the system like it appears

Seems like RMR is worried and backing off though saying he wants no part of it- seems like he’s worried now as Mel would be getting the car and then about £92pw too, just from PIP let alone anything else from say UC or whatever it would be plus he would get carers allowance and must prove he doesn’t get any other income over £125 per week

I don’t agree with what any of these are doing to each other , let alone all on social media

Just a bunch of beg wannabes- I’m not sure what DHB gets out of this , but I’m sure he’s hiding something more

Think they all need to quieten down now, live their lives and stop stiring up crap for themselves and others- imagine how happier and how much more time they would have if they just went on their own paths

Reactions: 11