DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very much carnage!

I actually feel really let down by it all so far. I will be watching the live at 9 to decide for myself in how I feel about it all. I thought it couldn’t get any worse , I’m not holding onto to that sentiment to tightly guys 😩

Reactions: 4
Ah it’s poker lol

Well hope mel plays all screen recordings of Darryl becks Petra poker they all as bad as one another

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It has no substance to it, kind of worrying that he's trying to stop whatever she's going to say though, must be bad for him to be panicking.

To be fair, I think his downfall started when his friendship with trucker started
Looking back darrells nasty side came to light when he called the autismboy an it because he choses to live as a male and everyones been excusing his vile side ever since

Darrell obviously doesn’t want something getting out he must be crapping himself I think he’s about to get a big dose of his own medicine!

I'm so up for this, changed my plans and everything.
I hope it's not old stuff we have all heard before.

Reactions: 5
It can't be CB, her Batty called DHB a horrible name along with Manley.
He also made threats toward DHB with a baseball bat, so back to my clean hand's theory.

Last edited:
I've got a feeling the live won't happen or will end abruptly. When people give a time and an account they tend to get banned before it can go ahead, they should have just come on without announcing it

I've got a feeling the live won't happen or will end abruptly. When people give a time and an account they tend to get banned before it can go ahead, they should have just come on without announcing it
She might move it to insta if it gets banned

Dhb wasn't anything to do with shan was he? I don't think he was but just with the fact that it keeps getting mentioned that he called social on people

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.