DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've just seen mels new tiktok .so seems like there's more to come out

Reactions: 3
I just seen Mels TikTok and she said a man sent her over 100 messages. 😳 out of her best interest apparently

Reactions: 2
Tbf I never see Adam begging and he hardly goes live so idk why dhb is saying that either, I thought they got on now
Adam was along with some others one of the worst, he used to do every competition, would literally beg to get up the leaderboard along with battling spragg. I haven’t seen him do it for I would say a few months now, he’s hopefully opened his eyes.

Reactions: 4
I need to know what she’s on with about chairty money and using it to ruin blah blah blah. He always came with reciepts. Then there was the latest he was going to decide what to do with but came up with the idea of leaflets etc to highlight the begging so that’s probably what she ment. Some that were backing him at the time was agreeing with this also so charity hasn’t missed out he always decided with everyone after he had raised money what to do with it. Jesus im mind blown.

The comments are half and half in that video. She shouldn’t of been talked about with her illness etc, but alien head, begging, general chit chat between the group I don’t see a problem. We do it on here. We all want it to stop just as much and have been just as passionate as the WhatsApp group about making a change!

It’s all tit for tat. Yeah he’s done bad and said bad lately but Jesus Christ they’ve taken thousands of pounds from illegally begging and some very vulnerable people have came out the woodwork that clearly couldn’t afford it!

Reactions: 8
I wonder who's sending all these mails, she said it was a male ?
I wonder who did not want to go on any longer, just wonder if things effect them that badly would they not be advised to leave the app I know I would,

Ive been called away be back soon

I wonder who's sending all these mails, she said it was a male ?
I wonder who did not want to go on any longer, just wonder if things effect them that badly would they not be advised to leave the app I know I would,

Ive been called away be back soon
Or do you think she’s just covering for a female? Throwing people of the scent 🤔

Reactions: 5
I need to know what she’s on with about chairty money and using it to ruin blah blah blah. He always came with reciepts. Then there was the latest he was going to decide what to do with but came up with the idea of leaflets etc to highlight the begging so that’s probably what she ment. Some that were backing him at the time was agreeing with this also so charity hasn’t missed out he always decided with everyone after he had raised money what to do with it. Jesus im mind blown.

The comments are half and half in that video. She shouldn’t of been talked about with her illness etc, but alien head, begging, general chit chat between the group I don’t see a problem. We do it on here. We all want it to stop just as much and have been just as passionate as the WhatsApp group about making a change!

It’s all tit for tat. Yeah he’s done bad and said bad lately but Jesus Christ they’ve taken thousands of pounds from illegally begging and some very vulnerable people have came out the woodwork that clearly couldn’t afford it!
Yeah - I can’t bear this new USP of these beggars as victims, so we now have her saviour complex via these monologues. I face misogyny every day in my corporate job WORKING so duck off in your Tik tok bubble that you’re doing something 🤣. It makes me laugh to be fair 🤣 and I will share my compassion for those that are humble and modest. Group chats and Begging and MM’s comedy and singing … are truly bad 🤣😭😘

Reactions: 7
Mels twisted it so the beggars are now victims
Nope they are not
I’m pretty sure DHB was transparent about competition money
It’s everything else I’m confused by

Reactions: 6
Well it looks like there's a few males in the group what what you can see of the chats that was sent at the top it shows some of the people in the chat so could have been some of the others members.im just baffled by it .to much drama 😆.however that dosnt excuse dhbs homaphobic comments . I'm trying to stay of tiktok as well at moment as I've just got discovered the crown on Netflix and I'm hooked 😆

Or do you think she’s just covering for a female? Throwing people of the scent 🤔
Anything is possible
I don’t think the gender matters
It’s an internal leak and one of several internal leaks
I think that’s inevitable of any groups. People fall out, fall in, love it, get pissed off, are loyal, are disloyal, all of the above so ………

Can I just say that whatever she has planned I worry that it's worth it for her health, for many it will just be entertainment, really they won't care less about her at all.
What was said was disgusting we all agree on that but if she is going to carry it on, well that's down to her just saying.
If DHB was long gone I've seen so many other people saying the same thing, shutting him up and then carry on begging is what they crave, it's not going to happen. So glad I am not in any groups.

• Heart
Can I just say that whatever she has planned I worry that it's worth it for her health, for many it will just be entertainment, really they won't care less about her at all.
What was said was disgusting we all agree on that but if she is going to carry it on, well that's down to her just saying.
If DHB was long gone I've seen so many other people saying the same thing, shutting him up and then carry on begging is what they crave, it's not going to happen. So glad I am not in any groups.
Totally
But she is responsible for her own health and actions and how all that impacts her health
I can’t talk for others but it’s very boring now, I would be quite happy never to hear of any of it ever again
But saying that. I’m nosey enough to look at mels live

Well it looks like there's a few males in the group what what you can see of the chats that was sent at the top it shows some of the people in the chat so could have been some of the others members.im just baffled by it .to much drama 😆.however that dosnt excuse dhbs homaphobic comments . I'm trying to stay of tiktok as well at moment as I've just got discovered the crown on Netflix and I'm hooked 😆
I've just watched that, waiting on season 5 now, it's really good and gets better as it goes along

Reactions: 3
I think that’s inevitable of any groups. People fall out, fall in, love it, get pissed off, are loyal, are disloyal, all of the above so ………
I'm only in one WhatsApp group.....nobody seems to make nasty comments on the group chat, but a couple of them have said things to me in person about the others.....I just nod, make sympathetic noises and leave it at that....I like both of them, but it ain't my circus so I won't be performing lol.
These are adults....don't like what someone says or does just bloody move on....I dont have the time, or the need to make hate.....ffs life is hard enough without letting a none entity affect you.....chuck it in the "duck it bucket".

• Heart
I'm on 1st season on the 3rd episode but im loving it .can't belive I never watched it before 😆
I was like that with Downton, never really interested me till I saw an episode one afternoon on ITV3. Then I had to go binge watch the whole thing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.