DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing I can say or do to make it easier. Keep the blanket. Keep that bit of fur..keep that smell. Keep that darling for as long as you need to. They was loved and happy . And as a fellow heartbroken dog mum, just please keep the blanket, somewhere private, to smell , and remember the good times . I will never get over my loss. But if I can help, then I will. My girl, was my world. I walk into my greenhouse and craft room, and she’s there… xxx
Beautifully said, I even miss my boys snoring which I spent forever moaning about. It’s amazing the love and comfort our pets can give us.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok, I had to put my dog down today on the advice of the Vet, needless to say we are devastated.
I'm so lost I've had her for a long time.
The house feels so empty.
I hope you are ok. I had to go through the same. Couple of years back. It broke me. Sending love your way. Your dog is now at peace 🙏🏻❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok, I had to put my dog down today on the advice of the Vet, needless to say we are devastated.
I'm so lost I've had her for a long time.
The house feels so empty.
Hope your okay. I know you have said previously how fond of dogs you are .thinking of you . you have got all of us here on this thread to talk to if you need it <3

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning campers
Is today going to be drama free? Fingers crossed lol

@Lazy Sunday hoping today is a bit less traumatic for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have just come across a screen recording of that Michelle the big gifter on live with CLA. It all seems very strange. I think she’s vulnerable but she seems a bit drunk too. People are saying in the comments that Michelle wants her money back. But in the video she says it was her son gifting. She said it won’t be happening again she only has 200 coins and it’s staying like that.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I have just come across a screen recording of that Michelle the big gifter on live with CLA. It all seems very strange. I think she’s vulnerable but she seems a bit drunk too. People are saying in the comments that Michelle wants her money back. But in the video she says it was her son gifting. She said it won’t be happening again she only has 200 coins and it’s staying like that.
I seen that screen recording something on the lines her son topped up her account ..

Thankyou Mumz and thankyou everyone else, It really means a lot Xx
You’re welcome lovely
I’m lost in Aldershot. About to panic eek!
Hubs has been sent by work for a medical because he is working now semi retired and we can’t find the medical centre for a 12 noon apt!
2 phone sat navs and the car one. We are done!!

• Heart
Thankyou Mumz and thankyou everyone else, It really means a lot Xx
How you doing today? Xxx

You’re welcome lovely
I’m lost in Aldershot. About to panic eek!
Hubs has been sent by work for a medical because he is working now semi retired and we can’t find the medical centre for a 12 noon apt!
2 phone sat navs and the car one. We are done!!
Oh no 🙈 you’re not far from me I was born in aldershot 😬

• Heart
Is DHB using his 101 account? Just seen he’s commented on a video about Adam Oakley.
Hope everyone has a lovely day today 💚 xx

Reactions: 2
I've just seen the same comment and same video I think 😆😆 so yeah I think that's his account

Reactions: 3
Adam did a video saying he didn't agree with people going live yesterday and someone stiched basically saying he can't say anything and dhb commented agreeing that he's a beg and Adam commented saying he dosnt go live anymore
Ah okay I haven’t seen that.

Adam did a video saying he didn't agree with people going live yesterday and someone stiched basically saying he can't say anything and dhb commented agreeing that he's a beg and Adam commented saying he dosnt go live anymore
Tbf I never see Adam begging and he hardly goes live so idk why dhb is saying that either, I thought they got on now

Tbf I never see Adam begging and he hardly goes live so idk why dhb is saying that either, I thought they got on now
My thoughts are he’s trying to move on from the massive duck up that’s laid at his door right now and is going back to the people he first used to moan about. Narcissists use distraction techniques all the time and this is a classic move! I do not agree with battles at all for any reason! DHB is trying to take the moral high ground by saying in the comment “going in his back pocket” to skate over the fact that he also done competitions and begged for gifts! You can’t have your Cake and eat it either battling is right or wrong in your eyes not just wrong when you say it is.

Oh no 🙈 you’re not far from me I was born in aldershot 😬
Found it eventually. Only 15 mins late not too bad
Nearly home had 40 winks in the car (I obs wasn’t driving lol)

On mels insta she said she is sharing stuff tonight but doesn’t say where, like TT or insta

• Heart
Found it eventually. Only 15 mins late not too bad
Nearly home had 40 winks in the car (I obs wasn’t driving lol)

On mels insta she said she is sharing stuff tonight but doesn’t say where, like TT or insta
It'll be insta, she won't risk losing her tiktok account🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.