DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dhb wasn't anything to do with shan was he? I don't think he was but just with the fact that it keeps getting mentioned that he called social on people
Not sure on that x but if dhb involved so are all others of team dhb I’m very shocked I supported him for his raising awareness of the begs

Reactions: 4
My Predictions are. this will make things worse.
Nothing good will be achieved by doing this.
No one likes a Snitch.
And repeat.

Reactions: 7
Nothing to do with shan, she has openly admitted she handed them over as she wasn’t mentally well enough to look after them.

Honestly the disappointment I'm flicking through insta and tiktok trying to find anything 😆

This is what I mean.. get us all excited and nil points. Prob busy setting up a WhatsApp group to discuss next plan of action 🤣

Reactions: 3
RMR literally went live for a second and said

duck you darrell”

then ended the live 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
If Darrell has sent them a cease and detest then they can't say anything about the situation or anything can they ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.