DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant see anything on insta, but I'm not too bothered, she's just trying to stay relevant online🤣
Neither can I, new she would be sneaking around somewhere though.
Disappointed with these group chats and especially janes message but I guess you never really do know somebody. I don’t believe any charity money went missing still he always came with proof. Nobody can defend the messages he wrote on insta last night not even written in anger, shouldn’t of been said.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see pokers insta because it’s private and I’m not in her list lol
I see who the duck is kath replied to mel though lol

Only seen a tiny bit of what's gone on. I have seen Babylegs comment on Mels Instam, the things I have personally heard come out of his mouth are deeply disturbing.

Reactions: 3
OMG - I’m just catching up so haven’t seen any Instagram or TikToks yet. I will go and look now.
I’m disgusted at the comments on that chat above. WOW! Talking about Lawrance like that is bang out of order.
Its all getting out of hand.

OMG - I’m just catching up so haven’t seen any Instagram or TikToks yet. I will go and look now.
I’m disgusted at the comments on that chat above. WOW! Talking about Lawrance like that is bang out of order.
I’ve not seen the Laurence comments 😳

Reactions: 1
Yep regardless of any feelings about Lawrence and whether people like him or not what was said is unforgivable.

Reactions: 2
I can't see what poker put on her page as I unfollowed her ages ago as didn't think we would hear from her anymore 😆 . It just seems like there all going back and forth with each other and gone way out of hand .the stuff jayne said though was awful I just don't know what to think anymore

I can't see what poker put on her page as I unfollowed her ages ago as didn't think we would hear from her anymore 😆 . It just seems like there all going back and forth with each other and gone way out of hand .the stuff jayne said though was awful I just don't know what to think anymore
Same my head is blown 🤯

Reactions: 2
Looks like DHB has taken the vids down or TT took them down

Last edited:
There is clearly fault on all sides and unfortunately I doubt we will ever know the truth but remarks like that are the reasons some people take their own lives. While it hasn’t been directly said to the person isn’t really the issue here, as a mother who has a child in the lgbtq+ community this saddens, infuriates and worries me that people can say things in seemingly a causal manner. By all means dislike the person but sexuality, race, religion should all be left at the door. As a collective they have crossed a line and nothing any of them could ever say would excuse that comment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
There is clearly fault on all sides and unfortunately I doubt we will ever know the truth but remarks like that are the reasons some people take their own lives. While it hasn’t been directly said to the person isn’t really the issue here, as a mother who has a child in the lgbtq+ community this saddens, infuriates and worries me that people can say things in seemingly a causal manner. By all means dislike the person but sexuality, race, religion should all be left at the door. As a collective they have crossed a line and nothing any of them could ever say would excuse that comment.
But the size of the group, which seems a dozen people at least, probably more
There’s no way none of their lives has been touched by loved ones who are gay, different race, different religions. You would think someone would stand up for whats right

But the size of the group, which seems a dozen people at least, probably more
There’s no way none of their lives has been touched by loved ones who are gay, different race, different religions. You would think someone would stand up for whats right
exactly I’m sure some of them do have or know people. If you look at the comment there is a laughing face and a sad face so some people have obviously been sad at what was said.

Will he everget over it if one if his daughters marries an asian, jedi’ist, woman or a french, hindu trans, he is a bigoted old drunk with nothing better to do in his empty world and his group of merry men or women are like a brainwashed cult

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.