DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find any TikToks from DHB has he got a new account again? I followed the 999 one. I know a few have said above about the videos being deleted but just wondering if he still has a account.
I looked at Mels Instagram and she said there is more to come. I see that Kath arguing with People in comments.
I think after people left or got thrown out that group chat they have never got over it and let their anger out bye messaging other creators to stir the pot.
I guess they have got what they wanted.

I am in no way sticking up for them as what DHB and Jayne have said in that message is disgusting. Who are the laughing faces on that message about Lawrance though? Maybe they Should show that too.
thought it was funny at the time but now sending info to Creators.
This thread is all getting to much.
I joined tattle because I came across DHB and really agreed on what he was saying about these begs.
I always supported him but these last few weeks I’m shocked at how he’s been behaving. Absolutely disgusting how he’s been talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder what Mels old Neighbour would say about this, I just come across Mel excited because she is going to throw chicken soup in her garden.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Mels old Neighbour would say about this, I just come across Mel excited because she is going to throw chicken soup in her garden.
Wonder what dhb/Jane's neighbour would think if they knew ( or maybe they do) that they are living next door to people who use disgusting homophobic slurs on people?
Accuse people of being sex offenders without "receipts "
Name call and mock people with a life limiting illness?
Mock people's deceased relatives?.
Stalk their "enemies" Facebook pages and post innocent pictures of their families??🤔🤔😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder what dhb/Janes neighbour would think if they knew ( or maybe they do) that they are living next door to people who use disgusting homophobic slurs on people?
Accuse people of being sex offenders without "receipts "
Name call and mock people with a life limiting illness?
Mock people's deceased relatives?.
Stalk their "enemies" Facebook pages and post innocent pictures of their families??🤔🤔😳
Well they may or may not know already but seems like Mels neighbour was victimized just saying. I am certainly not excusing what they have done far from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just because someone went to Pride it does not mean you are not homophonic 🙄 FFS!
Not even “I’m sorry I spoke in they manner”

I don’t think I’m going to comment on this thread anymore but will still read.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just because someone went to Pride it does not mean you are not homophonic 🙄 FFS!

Same....I'm done now!!!....😳

• Heart

Look after your own mental health first, we will still be here ☺

• Heart
I'll never understand how a group of fully grown adults are really sat in group chats bitching about folk they've never even met, with people they've never even met. Is this adulthood? Am I doing it wrong? 🤣 I've never known something so pathetic. Yet DHB said us tatters are bitter old house wives. Atleast we own what we say and I cant recall anyone on here being any kind of phobic - we witch yes, but publicly and we also look at things from different point of views. He seems to have too much hate in him lately

Reactions: 7
Wow I guess Monday's are now a no go in this thread 😱😅
And people think Tattlers are the wrong uns 🙄

We are not any kind of Phobic you are right , I think of all the things you could say about Lawrence, his sexuality should not come into it one bit. A lot of us on Tattle have Gay Kids too.

• Heart
I'll never understand how a group of fully grown adults are really sat in group chats bitching about folk they've never even met, with people they've never even met. Is this adulthood? Am I doing it wrong? 🤣 I've never known something so pathetic. Yet DHB said us tatters are bitter old house wives. Atleast we own what we say and I cant recall anyone on here being any kind of phobic - we witch yes, but publicly and we also look at things from different point of views. He seems to have too much hate in him lately
I love that people all have different views on things and sometimes it gets us to look at things a different way. I would never push my own opinions on people but I also feel this is a safe enough place to say them. If I’m being honest I think this is who DHB has always been and the mask has slipped. It’s awful when you see someone you stood by become something you don’t recognise, you almost feel betrayed - if that makes sense.

We are not any kind of Phobic you are right , I think of all the things you could say about Lawrence, his sexuality should not come into it one bit. A lot of us on Tattle have Gay Kids too.
Exactly you can not like someone because of the person they are but should never dislike someone because of who they fall in love with.

DHB was a place I felt I could drop things on not always to do with DHB, what do we do now it no longer feels that place.

Reactions: 2
Ok, I had to put my dog down today on the advice of the Vet, needless to say we are devastated.
I'm so lost I've had her for a long time.
The house feels so empty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ok, I had to put my dog down today on the advice of the Vet, needless to say we are devastated.
Oh darling I’m so so sorry, it’s devastating losing a pet, I lost my bulldog 2 years ago after 13 wonderful years. It breaks your heart but remember how much joy they brought to your life ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so sorry....they are so much a part of the family its devastating when you lose them. I'm sure she lived her best life with you....and you made the hardest but the kindest decision for her at the end...she's running free at Rainbow Bridge now, sleep well sweet girl 🌈🌈

• Heart
There’s nothing I can say or do to make it easier. Keep the blanket. Keep that bit of fur..keep that smell. Keep that darling for as long as you need to. They was loved and happy . And as a fellow heartbroken dog mum, just please keep the blanket, somewhere private, to smell , and remember the good times . I will never get over my loss. But if I can help, then I will. My girl, was my world. I walk into my greenhouse and craft room, and she’s there… xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.