Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nothing of substance as of yet 🤷🏽‍♀️ no acknowledgement of what he's done, just bitching about becks as predicted. Mel already said becks has shown her everything she ever said about her, but either way this makes becks look bad.. not Mel. Not really sure what the point is he's trying to make. It's just tit for tat. He does this live to "have his say", then Mel responds with "her say", it would be never ending.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s a different tangent, but GoHenry which all my kids have is very on the ball. My middle kid went into an off licence to buy some chocolate and crisps and it refused it because his age etc on the card, even though it wasn’t alcohol etc it still refused because of what the shop is licenced as. He could go on Amazon and try to buy a vape or alcohol and it would refuse it too. So TikTok need to look into this as it can be done😬 whose ready for some fish watching 🤣
Yes my middle lad has a GoHenry card and he's done nothing but whine about it because he can't buy Crisps from Victoria Wines.

Ah shoot there is someone who has linked the account but he doesn’t have enough followers for me to post in here. Darrell isn’t live yet either or at least at the account I’m looking at.

Hey peeps, been feeling crappy so only just catching up although it’s seems drama free which is a good thing. Unfortunately for these people earning money from gifts they will think they can bullish!t the dwp when the dwp have the power to look into their bank account before they even pull these people in. I would also say in most cases it’s not just the odd £10 or £20 here and there they’ve earned either.

On a totally unrelated note does anyone have any good horror movies they can recommend? I’ve exhausted the ones I can find on the streaming platforms 😒

Actually to be fair if they are long time benefit swindlers they will know all the loopholes but even with that by the time they get called in it’s usually to late.

Faith61

VIP Member
Agreed. I feel like people come in stir up the pot good and proper and then instantly change the narrative to suit them.
On another note it’s a proper frost morning here 🙄 I’m done with this thread I’m moving on. Was lovely while it lasted.
Me too...I've said my bit and anything else would just stir the pot, rhe whole thing is a.horrible mess!

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Making awareness of the whole begging thing was one thing, and it made me understand what was going on, as I never understood the whole battles/gifting etc and I would never gift anyone on tik tok anyway but glad to see the beg show

As you’ve all said this is now different, having mental health issues doesn’t mean you can’t go away, doesn’t mean you can’t drink, and he can talk about alcohol abuse for sure!

Mental health comes in all shapes and sizes , no two people are the same, I have mental health issues but many don’t know that I do because of how I portray myself in “real life” , I have counselling and medication to help me

What he is doing to Becks ( a woman I have never ever come across before) is absolutely disgusting, he is hounding her, he is showing far too much of what he knows about her, telling us all about her being sectioned is bang out of order!

I hope Becks does have genuine people around her right now and she can move on from this too.

DHB and Kath need to be stopped , as in accounts to be banned etc

He need to stop and think for one minute about what this could be doing to her.

DhB we know you read here- be the big man now and stop all this!!! Take down the posts, tell your dream team to stop it all too! Before it’s all too late!!!

I’m now reporting al accounts where this hate is coming from - Kath and DHB on Instagram to start with

Yea it may not do a lot but I can’t sit back and not do anything, so help if you can guys, report these accounts and let’s stop this campaign before anything irreversible happens
Good idea I’ve done the same, reported it for bullying and harassment, both of them

• Heart
I know but it’s super freaky
I don’t think I would feel safe in my house alone after
He might be sure who did it, but it could be anyone surely and it would just make me so nervous
I’ve used our one to spy on the dog when I pop to shops but the thought of someone watching me makes me feel ikky
All said and done he has a small child in that house
I don’t think anyone should feel like that in their own home
I hope they find whoever is accountable

Surely it's Becks he's accusing when he's made it known she has/had his passwords? He wouldn't stand a chance going to the police if he willingly gave his password. Creepy yes, but as a result of his own stupidity. I honestly think he's only saying it to try get creators to come forward and say she's messaged them, or to try scare anyone who's been involved with him🤣

brahhh

VIP Member
I can't see what poker put on her page as I unfollowed her ages ago as didn't think we would hear from her anymore 😆 . It just seems like there all going back and forth with each other and gone way out of hand .the stuff jayne said though was awful I just don't know what to think anymore
Same my head is blown 🤯

busdriver89

VIP Member
No I always liked her and felt a bit for her! However her words have deeply offended me and I can't forgive that. Before that, I never witnessed her hurt anybody
That’s not nice to hear it offended you. I hope you can eventually let it go.
I’ve seen so much worse on some tattle threads, so no matter the hate and awful things that was said in that group chat, tattle can be as bad sometimes. I see people constantly calling Lawerence fat in his thread and fat shaming him. I struggle with weight but I just don’t read what I don’t want to see. The world can be a nasty place. It’s never going to change.

Polpoting

The account is easily findable now as someone above mentioned the profile picture. Just type his name in and keep scrolling til you find the pint. Not live yet

lozza96

VIP Member
I remember someone said when the comments was turned on in mels live that they could still see the gofund me and its still showing there but I'm not sure how they found it and I don't know how it works as someone else said even if it's been taken out it will show but I'm not sure

busdriver89

VIP Member
Then why mention the pub in your response to me?😂 I've not challenged your opinion once, just backing up my own opinion.

Personally I don't forgive Jane which is why I'll say what I want about her. It's absolutely fine if any of you do forgive her 🤷🏽‍♀️ I also won't be told what to say or feel like I shouldn't say anything on here, even if anyone think it's repetitive. Feel free to block me 🥰
Have a read back, the pub was never in response to you it was to faith. It’s to complicated to explain but go back to where you mentioned about having a homophobic mother and then faiths post about the pub and people knowing where he is with his daughter et etc. Which faith I do agree he does give it the big one and takes he child to places he lets well known where he is for the hatters.

Also nobody is telling you what you can feel 😂 I feel she’s a lovely person. I can say that too. Feel free to block me also 🥰

• Wow