Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Im pretty sure Zak’s mum supports Darrel as I see her in comments so I think Zak wanted it quiet back then but he’s ok with it now. When DHB battled Lawrence, 1st charity comp, Zak came in the live just before saying he really wanted Darrel to let him in the box when Lawrence was on, obviously it wasn’t a guest box live they had to dual to do the battle, so it wasn’t possible but that also indicates that he’s not bothered and won’t be silenced by Lawrence anymore.
Yeah, I remember him in the comments, I think he's moved on from it now but I remember his sister being really upset about the whole situation because of their dad being attacked by Lawrence and some "creators" making comedy sketches about it.

Reactions: 2

busdriver89

VIP Member
Chef dave is live now and he's going to get people to go into each people's lives on the weekly ranking and invade them 😆

Also anyone know if tyrone is still mates with speedo ? I know tyrone dosnt agree with it all either but obviously he's been mates with speedo for years and got him to come on tiktok as I used to like him but he's gone downhill as well
I’m not sure he’s realised that DHB has had multiple accounts banned from these beggars and there agencies. I think it’s funny and a good idea if it works.

Well jane tried to excuse it by saying its not just men doing cocksucjing and shes done it too this is correct both men and women can do this but that dosent address that she called laurence bum fucking and that was a slur to his sexual prefrence and very much homophobic just own it woman
View attachment 1605184
Well my husband is never that lucky if I'm honest.

She knew what she did and what she said, she just tried to back peddle

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Not horror as in gore but I recommend Fall if you want the 'heart in your mouth, holy shit' effect 🤣 I don't do heights so this film totally destroyed me, I'd of been happier watching Saw again 😅

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I'm on Dahmer, it's bloody brilliant, could binge the lot but I've got shift at 6
Just started this on the flight home today! I’m so into it! Been working away (new job) and came home to a shot show to be honest 😂😂😂 so spent the past four hours cleaning, washing, cooking , kids to bed and now my own time to continue it!

itsmeeee9876

Chatty Member
Have anyone seen this ladies video? It just came up on my FYP - seems DWP are watching these creators. This lady has had a message on a journal she said as she earned money of gifts.
about time this happened to the begs.
I don’t know or follow this lady but I hope these begs get pulled in next.
I was watching a bit of frenchies live last night. Omg they are disgusting 😡 you can clearly see most of his gifts are coming of vulnerable adults and he’s screaming at the screen “COME ON” 😡 I got blocked in the end as couldn’t hold back 🤣
Do you know what the lady’s @ is x

I don’t understand this? What do you mean he’s been contacting them for months?
I dont mean directly contacting them, I mean posting about them, tagging them in posts, commenting on their posts. Therefore he cant pursue harassment as it isn't one sided. Just yesterday he was arguing on mels post with her

Always interacts in Mels live too. Someone called Lisa does the same, slates Mel and agrees with DHB in his lives yet watches Mel saying how lovely she is and says she can't stand dhb anymore.

It is weirdly cult-like
I've seen her in loads. Pictures of her kinks on her profile too. It's a kids app.

Are he and Papa blaze friends now?

OMG - I’m just catching up so haven’t seen any Instagram or TikToks yet. I will go and look now.
I’m disgusted at the comments on that chat above. WOW! Talking about Lawrance like that is bang out of order.
Its all getting out of hand.
Yep regardless of any feelings about Lawrence and whether people like him or not what was said is unforgivable.