Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
You are pathetic !!! Do not try to moderate the chat !!! I will defend people against people like you , and I won’t ignore someone who tho ms they are better than other people who tries to moderate that chat . Bye for now x
I’m not moderating the chat all I said was no need to have concerns so please don’t result to name calling I’m allowed a opinion as are you ..

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
Never liked him anyways but I don't understand why kyle Thomas is now doing battles like he's literally got 33mill followers. Most followed on uk tiktok .I don't get it

• Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
It’s awful the things she said I’m sure she had a lot time to think I just hope a line will be drawn under it all as social media is so dangerous

nathan25

VIP Member
I missed last nights live. What were The smithy family writing in comments? Also what’s with all these fish comments? 🤣

busdriver89

VIP Member
Oh my god what is it with people on tik tok breastfeeding kittens, that Chyanne did the same 🤢 poor kid having her as his mother, I read some of her thread last night, she sounds absolutely shocking. Apparently the house stinks of dog and cat piss too 🤢
It’s actually sickening the stuff I’ve read and seen. I swear to god there like a social experiment. What the world is coming too. It’s the children involved I feel so sorry for.

lozza96

VIP Member
Off topic but has anyone watched the film uncharted? It was the premiere on sky this week, its goonies meets Indiana Jones with a little bit of pirates thrown in. Definitely give it a watch if you haven’t seen it and also Mark Walhberg is exceptionally fine for 51 😏
Yess I love uncharted .I see a lot of films as me and my partner have unlimited cards so are mostly at the cinema every weekend 😆

Wolf in sheep's clothing. I always considered her a victim of him! Tbh I still do! I think she's probably the biggest victim of his behaviour, but that still doesn't excuse hers
To be fair, I think Jane is actually the one behind it all, I've said it since day one. A few months ago, Jane got bored of the drama and told Darryl to stop and he did. She even got him to apologise to Lawrence on live. I think she's the organ grinder and Darryl is the front man. This isn't the first time she's said something so outspoken, didn't she also say something really offensive to/about right guys when that drama kicked off too? I wish I had better memory but I'm certain I recall something being said by jayne then too

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Oh never mind I was only going to say good things, He keeps getting banned or he'd have enough followers.

I see DHB has made a video.