Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Can’t stand mel but fair play she’s not deleting the negative comments

Reactions: 2

busdriver89

VIP Member
Yeah he definetly should have gone smaller first .I think if he does get banned he might be able to get it back ? But he did say the other night he dosnt have a manager he does gets brand deals on his own and stuff .so may possibly not be able to get unbanned quite quickly
He’s been banned he’s done a video. He really should have gone smaller to even make the difference. Speedo thrived of the live just then. To make a difference the smaller ones might have thought more about it. Jesus if he does go again I really hope he does it differently.

lozza96

VIP Member
Chef dave is live now and he's going to get people to go into each people's lives on the weekly ranking and invade them 😆

Also anyone know if tyrone is still mates with speedo ? I know tyrone dosnt agree with it all either but obviously he's been mates with speedo for years and got him to come on tiktok as I used to like him but he's gone downhill as well

nathan25

VIP Member
I just seen Mels TikTok and she said a man sent her over 100 messages. 😳 out of her best interest apparently

Petra shouldn't of shared her personal life with a group of strangers. It's at that point it stops being private. I was shocked when he mentioned it and did laugh but I think he tried to show they tried to support each other with other stuff. I still think it's an absolute shit show from all sides.
She trusted them though, like im sure dhb has told them private things he wouldn't want on tiktok. He didn't say it to show he supported her, he was trying to embarass her. It's really sad that he couldn't just stick to the facts about the drama but had to go into personal lives - noone needed to know that about Petra, it didn't offer any substance to any argument or anything.

I hope they don't have embarrassing dirt on him because I'm sure they'll want to share it now after he has. Remember this is coming from the guy who defended Jane by saying private chats should stay private

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
DHB was a place I felt I could drop things on not always to do with DHB, what do we do now it no longer feels that place.

Sad but I not seen first one lol x
You are missing out it’s an absolute classic please go watch it.

Agreed. I feel like people come in stir up the pot good and proper and then instantly change the narrative to suit them.
On another note it’s a proper frost morning here 🙄 I’m done with this thread I’m moving on. Was lovely while it lasted.
I’ve actually put my heating on it’s bloody freezing. I assume you are in the uk?

mumz

VIP Member
Or do you think she’s just covering for a female? Throwing people of the scent 🤔
Anything is possible
I don’t think the gender matters
It’s an internal leak and one of several internal leaks
I think that’s inevitable of any groups. People fall out, fall in, love it, get pissed off, are loyal, are disloyal, all of the above so ………