DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's full of nonsense and losing the plot, he comes across very dangerous with this whole becks thing and now the camera.

Reactions: 7
How does he know becks has been watching him? Where is his proof? He’s literally trying to destroy her life now with this insta post

They are going heavy on Instagram, Kath is posting loads and looks like DHB get his stuff from her - he’s said loads of times he is a technophobe

Grow up for Christ sake

Reactions: 5
fancy a grown man with a young family trying to destroy another person who clearly has mental health issues,( don’t come for me she already admitted that was the case a while ago)
he said on his live she has been sectioned in the past what on earth will this do to her,
i do hope the poor girl has good friends to help her.
why isn’t this dealt with off the app in a proper manner instead of getting all the minions to hate on her even more,
this just enhances what Mel said about him being controlling and a bully, seems she was right after all.

Reactions: 8
fancy a grown man with a young family trying to destroy another person who clearly has mental health issues,( don’t come for me she already admitted that was the case a while ago)
he said on his live she has been sectioned in the past what on earth will this do to her,
why isn’t this dealt with off the app in a proper manner instead of getting all the minions to hate on her even more,
this just enhances what Mel said about him being controlling and a bully, seems she was right after all.
It’s completely unacceptable, people fall out, people piss you off. But I would never set about destroying someone like that. He said his piece on his live, he clapped back…. Why is this rumbling on. Any respect for him I had is gone. Don’t like him, he’s a nasty piece of work

I don't think he'll stop until someone gets hurt, and even if they do, he'll deflect.

• Sad
What an evil group of bullies they all are like a gang out for blood how can anyone sit by and watch this darrel is bad but that kath is disgusting so becks did wrong we know but dont hound the girl i hope u dont all end up with blood on your hands please withdraw my thread sugestion i dont want any part of it Evry member of that group need a long hard look at what they are involved in

What an evil group of bullies they all are like a gang out for blood how can anyone sit by and watch this darrel is bad but that kath is disgusting so becks did wrong we know but dont hound the girl i hope u dont all end up with blood on your hands please withdraw my thread sugestion i dont want any part of it
Exactly, this is really evil and cruel, watching it play out like this is making me very uncomfortable. If you look back through the old threads you will see I was a big supporter of DHB for calling out the begs, but now there is no way I could ever support him.

Reactions: 6
What an evil group of bullies they all are like a gang out for blood how can anyone sit by and watch this darrel is bad but that kath is disgusting so becks did wrong we know but dont hound the girl i hope u dont all end up with blood on your hands please withdraw my thread sugestion i dont want any part of it

Evry member of that group need a long hard look at what they are involved in
I haven't seen anything from Kath. Not sure if we can name her accounts?

I get where you're coming from, I hope you're not right. Please don't go anywhere. I value everyone here, whether you're for or against him

Reactions: 1
Its on instagram so we can nsme it
Kath88l
And all of a sudden the elusive Kath's profile is now private. I was looking at her profile the other day but didn't mention anything as felt she was very much one of the "masterminds" behind a lot of what has been happening. Very interesting.

Making awareness of the whole begging thing was one thing, and it made me understand what was going on, as I never understood the whole battles/gifting etc and I would never gift anyone on tik tok anyway but glad to see the beg show

As you’ve all said this is now different, having mental health issues doesn’t mean you can’t go away, doesn’t mean you can’t drink, and he can talk about alcohol abuse for sure!

Mental health comes in all shapes and sizes , no two people are the same, I have mental health issues but many don’t know that I do because of how I portray myself in “real life” , I have counselling and medication to help me

What he is doing to Becks ( a woman I have never ever come across before) is absolutely disgusting, he is hounding her, he is showing far too much of what he knows about her, telling us all about her being sectioned is bang out of order!

I hope Becks does have genuine people around her right now and she can move on from this too.

DHB and Kath need to be stopped , as in accounts to be banned etc

He need to stop and think for one minute about what this could be doing to her.

DhB we know you read here- be the big man now and stop all this!!! Take down the posts, tell your dream team to stop it all too! Before it’s all too late!!!

I’m now reporting al accounts where this hate is coming from - Kath and DHB on Instagram to start with

Yea it may not do a lot but I can’t sit back and not do anything, so help if you can guys, report these accounts and let’s stop this campaign before anything irreversible happens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.