DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another thought

Imagine he is going to the police

Well officer, I gave someone my password as I wanted them to dig up stuff about beggars on tik tok etc and I’m outing them and having public rows live on an evening 😆

Don’t get me wrong, if someone has been watching then I’d be freaked out….

And once gain they all need to grow up and move away from the internet
I know but it’s super freaky
I don’t think I would feel safe in my house alone after
He might be sure who did it, but it could be anyone surely and it would just make me so nervous
I’ve used our one to spy on the dog when I pop to shops but the thought of someone watching me makes me feel ikky
All said and done he has a small child in that house
I don’t think anyone should feel like that in their own home
I hope they find whoever is accountable

Reactions: 7
He might be sure who did it, but it could be anyone surely and it would just make me so nervous
I’ve used our one to spy on the dog when I pop to shops but the thought of someone watching me makes me feel ikky
I quite agree, as I said I would be freaked out

Maybe and hopefully they will all stop this now!

It’s out of hand and it’s probably a matter of time if it continues someone will actually end up physically hurt

Can they not all stand back for a moment and see what they are doing to each other

If they can’t be kind then be quiet

It’s not right someone doing that, I’m just saying imagine explaining the whole situation the police

It all needs to stop and now! It’s not entertaining at all, how do they all sleep at night it makes me feel anxious being a bystander let alone being involved

Reactions: 2
He posted Becks work on LinkedIn and told everyone to email the NHS and then took it down.

He's gone far too far as usual. All he's done with these "evidence" lives and videos is done is showed that he's a nasty, immature, spightfull, unintelligent, control-freak narcissist who doesn't care about anybody else as long as he isn't shown to look the bad guy.

Reactions: 10
He posted Becks work on LinkedIn and told everyone to email the NHS and then took it down.

He's gone far too far as usual. All he's done with these "evidence" lives and videos is done is showed that he's a nasty, immature, spightfull, unintelligent, control-freak narcissist who doesn't care about anybody else as long as he isn't shown to look the bad guy.
Exactly I agree with you

DHB comes across as a lonely bitter man that’s been scorned somehow before tik tok and now he’s seeking revenge on anyone that doesn’t do what he wants

I get the begging and it’s quite sad, however just move on and make sure your own house is in order now

Keep your families and friends safe and be quiet , delete the app and live your life ….

The same for most of them!

Manley did a “funny” receipt tik tok and DHB got all high and mighty again- just let it go now

Reactions: 4
I have not commented for a while. I missed the two lives but reading through posts trying to see what was said.
I personally think Becks got very invested in to these begs and DHB group chat. She was willing to do things that are out of order if you ask me. Always willing to take things a step further. It seems since she was kicked out the group she was not happy and got angry to the point she started to message creators to apologise and give them information of what was said in this group chat.
She has shown screen recordings and messages showing what DHB and Jayne have said but left out everything she said.
I think she has serious mental health issues and she actually felt part of something by being in DHB group chat.
She probably felt she had nothing when she got kicked out. No more attention as she wasn’t live with him anymore and she wasn’t getting many people watch her lives.
I said before I don’t agree with messaging these begs apologising as you can clearly see they are not nice people but that’s just my opinion. I do wish Becks well and hope she gets the help she needs.

I only joined Tattle after coming across these begs and seeing DHB live one day.
I am disgusted at Jaynes comment towards Lawrence even though I don’t like the man that was out of order. Yes DHB have also done wrong but they ALL have.

I can clearly see there are people who won’t support him again and don’t like DHB anymore but I don’t believe in bringing his work or private life to tattle. If he wants to sell cars so be it. That’s nothing to do with us.

It’s all tit for tat and getting out of hand.
I am scared to comment on this thread some days 🤦‍♀️
It’s everyone’s personal choice if they want to
Follow DHB or not.
I personally will be just taking a step back and watching from a distance. I don’t really comment on his posts anymore as don’t agree with some of the things he says.
I will however support his videos against these begs.
I think Trucker personally is bad news for him and DHB started acting like him in the end.
Well he has run and left the App it seems so he definitely knows he’s done wrong. Running away is not the answer mind. But it does not surprise me.

DHB if you are reading yes you done wrong, you have all done wrong. You came on the app to raise awareness about these begs and how much they are making a day or kids and vulnerable adults. Maybe you can get back to what you originally set out to do. Also group chats are BAD!! Do not have them 🤦‍♀️🤣

I will see myself out 🏃‍♀️
Hey, nice to see you 👋🏻

I know it’s hard but please try not to feel like you can’t share your opinion here, also this is beautifully put ☺

I completely agree. I think they've all done wrong on both sides.

Has anybody seen his video saying that people have been hacking his security cameras? I'm not sure I believe it if I'm honest, I think he just enjoys the stirring. If it is true though, that's sick and pushing things far too far.
My daughter (who is rather gobby 🤭 I wonder where she gets it from 🫣) told him that the only reason he goes for popular creators is so he can stay relevant because without them he’d be no one 🤭
Obviously him and his minions came for her after that ☹

DHB has just shared a post saying someone has been spying on him through his internal home cameras. He says they are there as that go away a lot at weekends and he also uses them to talk to his budgies while they’re away. He said it’s now with the police as it seems to have been accessed through his password, which he’d given to becks but he’s also asking for anyone to come forward that becks shared all the chats with as they could also be implicated in it now too.

I’ve seen many videos that Darrel and Jayne have done in their home but why have I never heard a budgie in them until today or have I just not noticed

I’m struggling to believe that to be honest. It seems a bit far stretched but yeah definitely, if someone has managed to access the cameras then that it serious stuff. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see
Okay, why in earth would you give the password to camera in your home to someone who is essentially a stranger, some you know from online and not for that long, I just don’t get that especially having a child, he’s either lying or a bigger idiot than I thought.

I’m not convinced, why does he want everyone who becks contacted to come forward? Why would they be implicated? Surely if it’s in the polices hand they would contact relevant people.
another deflection maybe 🤔
He can’t just go round accusing Mel and RMR without any proof.
he really is something else!!
Narcissists are masters at deflection tactics!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey, nice to see you 👋🏻

I know it’s hard but please try not to feel like you can’t share your opinion here, also this is beautifully put ☺

My daughter (who is rather gobby 🤭 I wonder where she gets it from 🫣) told him that the only reason he goes for popular creators is so he can stay relevant because without them he’d be no one 🤭
Obviously him and his minions came for her after that ☹

Okay, why in earth would you give the password to camera in your home to someone who is essentially a stranger, some you know from online and not for that long, I just don’t get that especially having a child, he’s either lying or a bigger idiot than I thought.
I watched his minions torture I girl I follow for daring to disagree with him.

I watched his minions go after a disabled boy for speaking out on his live.

His minions (not the people that just agree with him, especially in here, I find it's a great bunch on this thread) but the people who are there around him constantly are far worse than he is! Far, far worse and thats saying something.

I used to just mildly dislike him, but after all this I really don't have anything positive to say about him.

I watched his minions torture I girl I follow for daring to disagree with him.

I watched his minions go after a disabled boy for speaking out on his live.

His minions (not the people that just agree with him, especially in here, I find it's a great bunch on this thread) but the people who are there around him constantly are far worse than he is! Far, far worse and thats saying something.

I used to just mildly dislike him, but after all this I really don't have anything positive to say about him.
I really respect everyone I’ve interacted with on tattle, yes sometimes it can get heated but debates and seeing things from a different view makes life interesting. I would never knock someone for having their own thoughts about people but I also won’t be scared to say my own opinion. He’s just nasty and regardless of how many times he said it wasn’t that live Sunday (I think it was) WAS a witch hunt against necks. It’s clear becks is seriously unwell emotionally, now this in no way excuses the things she has said and done but how about one of them stepping in and trying to help her instead of just booting her from the group. I hate the battles on TikTok but while TikTok are making so much money from it they aren’t going to stop.

No one has ever claimed becks to be innocent, not even Mel so I don’t really get the point DHB is trying to make - I think he just likes the sound of his own voice 🤔

Reactions: 8
Awful whoever was watching him ! This is purely my opinion yes everything he did recently wasn’t right however he goes for people financially grooming online I have never seen his Minions go for disabled people I certainly am not a minion just a bored housewife (joke ) lol thing is many go for Darryl because of what he stands for and some have also said some vile things

Reactions: 6
Awful whoever was watching him ! This is purely my opinion yes everything he did recently wasn’t right however he goes for people financially grooming online I have never seen his Minions go for disabled people I certainly am not a minion just a bored housewife (joke ) lol thing is many go for Darryl because of what he stands for and some have also said some vile things
I’m not trying to excuse anyone’s behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Lol well according to him we are all bored housewives TTQ. Let's hope he never needs a good nurse to take care of him.

I can't remember the lads name now, it was last year. He just said something like "why you picking on Lawrence" and all his videos had loads of comments from his crowd calling him names.

Reactions: 3

Surely it's Becks he's accusing when he's made it known she has/had his passwords? He wouldn't stand a chance going to the police if he willingly gave his password. Creepy yes, but as a result of his own stupidity. I honestly think he's only saying it to try get creators to come forward and say she's messaged them, or to try scare anyone who's been involved with him🤣

Reactions: 2
I do honestly respect everyone’s opinion but what I don’t understand is why people believe him on this camera thing.
If I wrote on here that DHB has hacked my home camera would anyone believe me? of course they wouldn’t,
He said Becks first then Mel or RMR had done it and with no proof whatsoever and loads of people think it’s awful,🤷‍♀️
I think he is playing a very dangerous game, the 2 lives he did set the scene and now he’s in for the kill.
Pure evil that man inside and out.
I hate the begging on TT too but id never join a witch hunt because of it.
The control thing with him goes deep down and really needs to stop before he tries to bully the wrong one,
he’s not invincible and one day someone will prove it.

Reactions: 7
"Group chats are still bad" 😂

I'm kidding. I'm sure there'll be some witty title suggestions this time around. We've had enough content 😂
Has to have dream team somewhere 🤣

I do honestly respect everyone’s opinion but what I don’t understand is why people believe him on this camera thing.
If I wrote on here that DHB has hacked my home camera would anyone believe me? of course they wouldn’t,
He said Becks first then Mel or RMR had done it and with no proof whatsoever and loads of people think it’s awful,🤷‍♀️
I think he is playing a very dangerous game, the 2 lives he did set the scene and now he’s in for the kill.
Pure evil that man inside and out.
I hate the begging on TT too but id never join a witch hunt because of it.
The control thing with him goes deep down and really needs to stop before he tries to bully the wrong one,
he’s not invincible and one day someone will prove it.
Don’t believe a bloody word that comes out of his mouth, my point was why would you give someone who is essentially a stranger passwords to sensitive things. It’s about time he bucked his ideas up, left TikTok and to be the best father he can be to Isla.

I don't think i believe him to he honest, he's starting to come across seriously unhinged. If it's true , it's awful .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.