DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to apply to the local council for that and pay £10 and the parking badge lasts for a period of time like PIP does and you can get that on low or high rate

You can also apply for a blue badge without PIP but it’s harder to get without but no impossible
I've got one.

Reactions: 4
It's all right mel posting that and then saying she's leaving it now but she's awoke Darryl now 😆 I don't think there going to stop now I think they will be looking into them

Reactions: 8
I see DHB took my advice and posted a dancing video 🫣😆🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

How sweet he took his daughter straight from school to what looks like a beer garden ( been in many in my time and looks like one) 😂😂😂

I’m just jealous as I’ve been stuck in the house for two weeks ill and would love to be in the pub 🍻🍻

I don’t always agree with DHB but in this case , I think he’s achieved what he set out to do , which was stop the beggers ! He’s stopped 2 of the most biggest beggers on the app , RMR even said on DHB insta post “when did I last battle my wife “ and tbh they’ve not battled for a while , whether that’s to do with having the pay out I don’t know . Please nobody come at me 😨

It's all right mel posting that and then saying she's leaving it now but she's awoke Darryl now 😆 I don't think there going to stop now I think they will be looking into them
It's kinda strange her saying she's leaving it now, especially after saying she got info that would get DHB and trucker beat up in the street, was she just trying to scare him into silence or did darryl touch a nerve 🤔

Reactions: 10
It's kinda strange her saying she's leaving it now, especially after saying she got info that would get DHB and trucker beat up in the street, was she just trying to scare him into silence or did darryl touch a nerve 🤔
I don’t think she needs to go any further with it, she achieved what she set out to do exposing him for the vile person he is, although he did most of that himself.
I’m sure there’s more in the back pocket if he were to carry it on, she’s not stupid by any means and knows what she’s doing, him on the other hand just spews whatever low blows he can without any proof.
All just made up rubbish so he can load the bullets for the sheep to fire.
Who actually gives 2 monkeys asses if they have a mobility car and what they use it for?
It’s a sad individual who needs to get involved that deeply in peoples affairs.
Be interesting to see how many people look closer into Daryls buying and selling cars for profit, none I would hope yet if it was RMR for example “the dream team” would be over it like a rash.
One day he will pick on the wrong person!

Reactions: 3
I have not commented for a while. I missed the two lives but reading through posts trying to see what was said.
I personally think Becks got very invested in to these begs and DHB group chat. She was willing to do things that are out of order if you ask me. Always willing to take things a step further. It seems since she was kicked out the group she was not happy and got angry to the point she started to message creators to apologise and give them information of what was said in this group chat.
She has shown screen recordings and messages showing what DHB and Jayne have said but left out everything she said.
I think she has serious mental health issues and she actually felt part of something by being in DHB group chat.
She probably felt she had nothing when she got kicked out. No more attention as she wasn’t live with him anymore and she wasn’t getting many people watch her lives.
I said before I don’t agree with messaging these begs apologising as you can clearly see they are not nice people but that’s just my opinion. I do wish Becks well and hope she gets the help she needs.

I only joined Tattle after coming across these begs and seeing DHB live one day.
I am disgusted at Jaynes comment towards Lawrence even though I don’t like the man that was out of order. Yes DHB have also done wrong but they ALL have.

I can clearly see there are people who won’t support him again and don’t like DHB anymore but I don’t believe in bringing his work or private life to tattle. If he wants to sell cars so be it. That’s nothing to do with us.

It’s all tit for tat and getting out of hand.
I am scared to comment on this thread some days 🤦‍♀️
It’s everyone’s personal choice if they want to
Follow DHB or not.
I personally will be just taking a step back and watching from a distance. I don’t really comment on his posts anymore as don’t agree with some of the things he says.
I will however support his videos against these begs.
I think Trucker personally is bad news for him and DHB started acting like him in the end.
Well he has run and left the App it seems so he definitely knows he’s done wrong. Running away is not the answer mind. But it does not surprise me.

DHB if you are reading yes you done wrong, you have all done wrong. You came on the app to raise awareness about these begs and how much they are making a day or kids and vulnerable adults. Maybe you can get back to what you originally set out to do. Also group chats are BAD!! Do not have them 🤦‍♀️🤣

I will see myself out 🏃‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have not commented for a while. I missed the two lives but reading through posts trying to see what was said.
I personally think Becks got very invested in to these begs and DHB group chat. She was willing to do things that are out of order if you ask me. Always willing to take things a step further. It seems since she was kicked out the group she was not happy and got angry to the point she started to message creators to apologise and give them information of what was said in this group chat.
She has shown screen recordings and messages showing what DHB and Jayne have said but left out everything she said.
I think she has serious mental health issues and she actually felt part of something by being in DHB group chat.
She probably felt she had nothing when she got kicked out. No more attention as she wasn’t live with him anymore and she wasn’t getting many people watch her lives.
I said before I don’t agree with messaging these begs apologising as you can clearly see they are not nice people but that’s just my opinion. I do wish Becks well and hope she gets the help she needs.

I only joined Tattle after coming across these begs and seeing DHB live one day.
I am disgusted at Jaynes comment towards Lawrence even though I don’t like the man that was out of order. Yes DHB have also done wrong but they ALL have.

I can clearly see there are people who won’t support him again and don’t like DHB anymore but I don’t believe in bringing his work or private life to tattle. If he wants to sell cars so be it. That’s nothing to do with us.

Follow DHB or not.
I personally will be just taking a step back and watching from a distance. I don’t really comment on his posts anymore as don’t agree with some of the things he says.
I think Trucker personally is bad news for him and DHB started acting like him in the end.
Well he has run and left the App it seems so he definitely knows he’s done wrong. Running away is not the answer mind. But it does not surprise me.

DHB if you are reading yes you done wrong, you have all done wrong. You came on the app to raise awareness about these begs and how much they are making a day or kids and vulnerable adults. Maybe you can get back to what you originally set out to do. Also group chats are BAD!! Do not have them 🤦‍♀️🤣

I completely agree. I think they've all done wrong on both sides.

Has anybody seen his video saying that people have been hacking his security cameras? I'm not sure I believe it if I'm honest, I think he just enjoys the stirring. If it is true though, that's sick and pushing things far too far.

DHB has just shared a post saying someone has been spying on him through his internal home cameras. He says they are there as that go away a lot at weekends and he also uses them to talk to his budgies while they’re away. He said it’s now with the police as it seems to have been accessed through his password, which he’d given to becks but he’s also asking for anyone to come forward that becks shared all the chats with as they could also be implicated in it now too.

I’ve seen many videos that Darrel and Jayne have done in their home but why have I never heard a budgie in them until today or have I just not noticed

I completely agree. I think they've all done wrong on both sides.

Has anybody seen his video saying that people have been hacking his security cameras? I'm not sure I believe it if I'm honest, I think he just enjoys the stirring. If it is true though, that's sick and pushing things far too far.
I’m struggling to believe that to be honest. It seems a bit far stretched but yeah definitely, if someone has managed to access the cameras then that it serious stuff. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see

Reactions: 7
What a horrible thought that someone can spy at you, is that not paranoia. How would you know?

Reactions: 5
DHB has just shared a post saying someone has been spying on him through his internal home cameras. He says they are there as that go away a lot at weekends and he also uses them to talk to his budgies while they’re away. He said it’s now with the police as it seems to have been accessed through his password, which he’d given to becks but he’s also asking for anyone to come forward that becks shared all the chats with as they could also be implicated in it now too.

I’ve seen many videos that Darrel and Jayne have done in their home but why have I never heard a budgie in them until today or have I just not noticed

I’m struggling to believe that to be honest. It seems a bit far stretched but yeah definitely, if someone has managed to access the cameras then that it serious stuff. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see
I heard the budgie the other day. DHB asked Jane to put the cover on him because he was distracting him

(Tbh, the budgie seemed to have more valuable information!)

I also read recently about companies in India hacking ring doorbells, it could be that. If Bex has done that though, that's a whole new level of psychopathy

What a horrible thought that someone can spy at you, is that not paranoia. How would you know?
It would drive you mad thinking about it! I'd hate the thought that someone could have seen me scratching my bum making a cup of tea 🤣

• Haha
If someone has hacked his home cameras that is seriously weird and creepy. I noticed on Mel moons insta where she shared the proof of donations she said she won’t be accused by someone who saw the pain she was in and watched her break down at the funeral of the baby, who does she mean cos that’s obviously someone she knows personally not Darrel ?

If someone has hacked into his cameras, then that's seriously concerning. Can he not just change the passwords to access them though?

Reactions: 9
As weird as it is, I dont think it would be classed as hacking if he's given the password to someone. Personally I believe he may be a bit paranoid now

Not sure how many of you feel the same way

But who and what do you believe now?!?!

Accusations are thrown then they become victims

All over an app that was set out to entertain

Guys - remove yourselves or stop sharing so much of your homes, personal lives etc with complete strangers on the web! We don’t allow our kids to do it so maybe follow suit

In facts the kids at primary school are much more mature than all of these bloody begs and dream team members

Reactions: 11

Follow DHB or not.

Well said !!! Agree with everything!!!💖

• Heart

I possibly ben

I think with today’s technology some people are very good at it by hacking & whatever else they get up to but this woman seems very unhinged and is obsessed in an unhealthy way with DHB

I’m not convinced, why does he want everyone who becks contacted to come forward? Why would they be implicated? Surely if it’s in the polices hand they would contact relevant people.
another deflection maybe 🤔
He can’t just go round accusing Mel and RMR without any proof.
he really is something else!!

Just another thought

Imagine he is going to the police

Well officer, I gave someone my password as I wanted them to dig up stuff about beggars on tik tok etc and I’m outing them and having public rows live on an evening 😆

Don’t get me wrong, if someone has been watching then I’d be freaked out….

And once gain they all need to grow up and move away from the internet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.