DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has notes written down like mankey 🤣
Omg he has files on the laptop for them all 😳

Reactions: 4
I watch a lot of things on cults.

And when someone leaves the cult and tells their truth the cult LEADER always then spreads dirt they have on the whistle blower.

Scientology works like that, they get all your deepest, darkest, secrets so you can't leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He has notes written down like mankey 🤣
Omg he has files on the laptop for them all 😳
He’s obsessed and a very dangerous man.

I watch a lot of things on cults.

And when someone leaves the cult and tells their truth the cult LEADER always then spreads dirt they have on the whistle blower.

Scientology works like that, they get all your deepest, darkest, secrets so you can't leave.
Ooooo any good ones? I love stuff like that Jonestown was crazy!

Reactions: 3
That’s a bit obsessive and frightening tbh
He said he’s made them today this afternoon. Probably just to make it easier to go through it all 🤷🏽‍♀️

So my input, he’s clearly just showing his side, his voice notes were shown on mels live and making him look awful, where has none of the others was shown. The things he’s shown are actually worrying, (do time, murderous) etc etc.

As for Jane she’s apologised she was angry because her account wasnt harmful and Lawerence told everyone to report it and she got her account taken down. Not gonna lie I’ve called my partner a cock sucker, so in anger and in private I can’t say duck all about her message. My mouth can be awful at times in my own home.

But…. With all this (cult) talk and all the messages I’ve just read from people who have clearly hates DHB for a year or whatever then your not gonna see another side. Just like me I hate manky and carebare so I’ll never see another side or a good side 😂

Probably doesn’t make sense but anyway I’m out… enjoy guys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What is he trying to achieve? He's proving things about becks, none of it proves his innocence. He still looks just as bad with this live, if not worse. He has literally just shown him agreeing with what becks is saying in the messages he's calling her out for

What is he trying to achieve? He's proving things about becks, none of it proves his innocence. He still looks just as bad with this live, if not worse. He has literally just shown him agreeing with what becks is saying in the messages he's calling her out for
I think he's made it worse, but it satisfies his cult.

That Verum who always tongues his bum is a snake, against gifting and sends CLA £200 a Month
Always interacts in Mels live too. Someone called Lisa does the same, slates Mel and agrees with DHB in his lives yet watches Mel saying how lovely she is and says she can't stand dhb anymore.

I think he's made it worse, but it satisfies his cult.
It is weirdly cult-like

Always interacts in Mels live too. Someone called Lisa does the same, slates Mel and agrees with DHB in his lives yet watches Mel saying how lovely she is and says she can't stand dhb anymore.

It is weirdly cult-like
I've seen her in loads. Pictures of her kinks on her profile too. It's a kids app.

Are he and Papa blaze friends now?

Reactions: 2
He said he’s made them today this afternoon. Probably just to make it easier to go through it all 🤷🏽‍♀️

So my input, he’s clearly just showing his side, his voice notes were shown on mels live and making him look awful, where has none of the others was shown. The things he’s shown are actually worrying, (do time, murderous) etc etc.

As for Jane she’s apologised she was angry because her account wasnt harmful and Lawerence told everyone to report it and she got her account taken down. Not gonna lie I’ve called my partner a cock sucker, so in anger and in private I can’t say duck all about her message. My mouth can be awful at times in my own home.

But…. With all this (cult) talk and all the messages I’ve just read from people who have clearly hates DHB for a year or whatever then your not gonna see another side. Just like me I hate manky and carebare so I’ll never see another side or a good side 😂

I’m sorry but she said more than he was a “cock sucker” 🤷‍♀️ not sure how you can forgive this 😒

Attachments

I've seen her in loads. Pictures of her kinks on her profile too. It's a kids app.

Are he and Papa blaze friends now?
He was trying to be all pally pally with derby dan earlier so I’m wondering if Darrell is worried about what Dan could have been told and is trying to butter him up.

Oh and Darrell for your information going to a gay club doesn’t make you not homophobic!

Reactions: 5

Hes not showing his side though, he's showing becks side. He hasn't shown anything that justifies what he's done recently. He hasn't shown anything that proves Mel wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️

It just seems like he's showing what they have said which is fair enough and becks definetly isn't innocent either but I think he should show everything as in what they say as well and there replies to the things there saying

Okay so nothing could ever excuse the stuff becks has done and said but wow this woman is clearly unwell, you notice she is acting strange so instead of rallying around her and getting her help you kick her out the group leaving her alone. Wow you really are a piece of tit Darrell who needs enemies when you have friends like you!

I’m sorry but she said more than he was a “cock sucker” 🤷‍♀️ not sure how you can forgive this 😒
Because it’s my opinion not yours and I’ll think what I want about what I want. You guys aren’t even giving them a chance. Or even listening.

He’s literally said so many times on this live he knows what he’s said we’ve all heard it, but he’s showing how becks isn’t innocent in it all. It’s all tit for tat. Proper petty tit. You guys can have your opinion that’s what this site it for but your literally repeating yourself on every single message 😂🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.