DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first joined TikTok before the gifts and begging I did used to like Mel moons content, but the gifts has just made these people greedy and can’t stand the constant battles and begging. It’s a shame she should have focused on her talent
Her song writing is very clever! So she clearly has an ability and I hope she does get her transplant.

Yeah this live just makes him look worse, he's further exposing himself at this point 🤷🏽‍♀️
Completely agree. Trying to justify homophobia. (My ex husband is gay - long story!) But he's the Father to my kids, and I adore him. Her comments make me sick.

Apparently I'm Becky Jones.
Apparently I'm Bex. Nice to meet you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Completely. Hasn't said anything of value so far. Just said I'm Bex. I'm a 44 year old nurse....I've disliked him on here for a very long time.
I have never liked him although I hate battles on TikTok and wish they hadn’t introduced it, it is a beg fest and I turn off lives when they battle. Final straw for me was when him and his followers went for my daughter because of a comment she made on one of his videos. Obviously wrong has been said and done on all sides in that chat and I could never excuse what you said about elphba I just want you to know you don’t need to struggle alone. Jesus some of the stuff I’ve done and said are horrible so I kinda understand in a way.

Reactions: 3
would be interesting to see who put the two laughing emojis in that message too
Yeah he failed to show his response didn't he? I highly doubt that he called becks out for the transphobia.

Plus he justifies Jane's homophobia saying its about one person (makes no sense) but surely the same would work for becks then? She said it about one person, not a whole community. His logic is completely flawed, he's an absolute hypocrite

Reactions: 4
I have never liked him although I hate battles on TikTok and wish they hadn’t introduced it, it is a beg fest and I turn off lives when they battle. Final straw for me was when him and his followers went for my daughter because of a comment she made on one of his videos. Obviously wrong has been said and done on all sides in that chat and I could never excuse what you said about elphba I just want you to know you don’t need to struggle alone. Jesus some of the stuff I’ve done and said are horrible so I kinda understand in a way.
I completely agree with this 👌

I’m confused are you becks 🤷‍♀️🤣
Lol, no, my name Tracey, I'm 44 yo and I work as a nurse on a renal unit! 🤣 hated him from day 1

Yeah he failed to show his response didn't he? I highly doubt that he called becks out for the transphobia.

Plus he justifies Jane's homophobia saying its about one person (makes no sense) but surely the same would work for becks then? She said it about one person, not a whole community. His logic is completely flawed, he's an absolute hypocrite
Exactly. I hate Lawrence. Would never bring his sexuality in to it. I mildly dislike Elphaba (bounce from love to hate) would never misgender her

Reactions: 4
Had to get his beer before showing his face on live ay

Shushing his wife too- yes she was over talking but you can see this relationship is volatile too

All the files with names on , on the laptop, Jesus are these actual grown ups doing this 😮

Yes he calls begs out, but DBH displays some very controlling behaviour for sure,I bet he actually has no “real life friends”
He was defo the school grass too!

Reactions: 6
Had to get his beer before showing his face on live ay

Shushing his wife too- yes she was over talking but you can see this relationship is volatile too
He's an alcoholic, see them all the time on my ward. He's a functioning one, but he's still an alcoholic

Reactions: 2
He's admitted to buying followers and said he hates Lawrence. Oh and Kath got a mention, she is in her 60s, he thinks 😆

Muted again for asking if he challenged becks about these messages he's now calling out😂 cant even ask a question!

So weird that he has literal folders on his computer for each person he dislikes too, imagine 🤯

Reactions: 5
Becoz laurence is bisexual the words jane used were not offensive and becoz shes not the literal sense homophobic what means scared of homosexual the words are not offensive becoz thats not in context bullshit

• Wow
He’s being very clever moving his “live camera” away from the messages too

only showing what he wants- let’s see what your replies are DHB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.