DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a year? Really? … and then come in with your size 9’s and call anyone that’s not sure with the situation a bleeping cult member? Nah. Wrong call
Like I said, I wasn't saying you guys! I meant people in their group chat.

And I'm a size 6

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For a year? Really? … and then come in with your size 9’s and call anyone that’s not sure with the situation a bleeping cult member? Nah. Wrong call
Woah what? I didn't call anyone here a cult member, I was referring to their group chat when I said its cult-like. I dont know why you're taking that personally. I've also been on this thread for months and months so I'm unsure what you're trying to accuse me of. I'm also part of many other threads and have been for months, probably over a year.

If you don't agree with what I have to say, that's fine and completely your perogative, but you don't get to make accusations or get angry with me, that's not what tattle is for.

Reactions: 5
Trying to do a rundown:

- The fish did a fantastic warm up act.

- Dog took over the warm up act. Darrell's spoiling us tonight.

- Smithy Family have come in and caused arguments already.

- Apparently Becks sent a screenshot of the front of Derby Dan's house. DHB sent it to Dan and Dan confirmed this as fact within the comments.

- DHB playing voice notes of Becks talking about Mel. Like I said the other day with the other voice notes DHB released, she doesn't sound like she's being controlled.

- DHB showed more screenshots showing Becks wanting to look into things further, which debunks the theory that he controlled everyone in the group.

- More voice recordings of Becks aggressively slagging off Mel.

- Constant fake accounts against Darrell in the comments threatening to ring Jayne's work etc.

- Apparently that Shaz woman (linked to Alfie) lent £500 from Alfie and then Becks has been threatening Shaz. Beck's has a picture of her house with a car in the drive that she's apparently put on Tattle (I've never seen this before personally). Apparently she's driven to her house 😳 Shaz has the police involved.

- Derby Dan saying in comments he had a phone call from HMRC and asking whether it was due to this WhatsApp group.

- Becks apparently got obsessed with Twitter and her mum took her car away from her and she was sectioned.

- Missed about 10 mins of the live so might have missed some info.

- He's talking about the homophobic comments, but didn't catch the whole thing.

- Jayne in the background apologising but stating her privacy has been invaded.

- The Go Fund Me leaflet situation... Mel apparently only played part of the message.

- Darrell confirmed he bought followers in order to be able to go live.

- 10th March 2022 was the first time he removed Becks from the group. 18th August 2022 was the second time he removed her from the group. She has never left the group. Petra has left the group many times.

- DHB has to restart the live because he's got warnings for harassment and bullying. Mankey and Becks, stop humping the report button and let him finish what he's saying please.

- The fish is back.

- Showing the aggressive screenshots of Becks about Mel again. Same ones that were on insta.

- Yikes. Very bad screenshot. Will upload it. Becks saying Mel makes her feel murderous...

- DHB has confirmed he's gone to the police about Becks too.

- DHB questioning why Mel only went after him (and Trucker). Stating she's dismissed everything Becks has said. Fair point. Mel gave Becks an easy ride.

- Screen recording of a conversation and voice notes of Petra talking about Mel and baby Harlow. Petra told Trucker to smash her back doors in.

- Voice recording of Becks talking about Laura Loo. Basically a racist remark mocking her being a traveller. I don't know anything about Laura Loo so don't know whether she's a traveller or not.

- Voice notes of Poker but they're like double speed so can't understand what they say. Think it's Poker talking about Becks though.

- Tik Toks of Becks using a sound to tell Poker to duck off and die 😳 Becks asked if it was going too far, Darrell said no.

- Back to the leaflet saga... He's playing the whole voice recording that Mel didn't.

- Difficult to understand the voice recordings as they're sped up.

- Tons of arguing in comments about whether 17 is a minor or not. It is. Obviously.

- Clueless Dad in comments saying the message of him telling Darrell to block him was taken out of context.

- Voice recordings of Petra having a rant about someone called Dave being off their head on coke.

- Darrell shows attempts of people trying to get into his email account. Both times were at the same times when Becks was removed from the WhatsApp group. Day after she was removed, someone tried to log into his Facebook as well. Day after someone changed his Tattle one too.... This isn't looking good for Becks. Very obsessive.

- DHB covered up for Becks when she doxxed Papablaze's wife's work address. He shows the screenshot of Becks suggesting they pin it on Poker.

- Another screenshot of Becks having someone else's address. She's like a bleeping yellow pages at this point. Jesus 😳

- More screenshots of Becks talking about "potential targets".

- The live froze and then disappeared for me.

I'm not going to watch anymore if he comes back as I've got an early morning, but here you go.

Basically, Becks is bleeping insane and dengerous. Petra hates Papablaze. Jayne tried to defend her comments, but that just won't pass. What she said was very bad. Darrell is still just as bad.

The whole thing is still a tit show and they're all still as bad as each other. The fact that all this was happening and being spoken about in a group chat. 🚩🚩🚩

Happy Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've commented at other times.

I don't know why you're turning against me. I've been in agreement with you before! We can all have an opinion. When referring to the cult, I don't mean people in here, I mean like Bex and Petra were the cult.
In that case, I apologise . But please re-read what you said 🤣🤣🤣 it comes across as quite … erm… well… if you don’t hate DHB then your a cult follower 😅🤣 quite harsh , seeing as I’ve been watching a lot of cult documentaries lately too😬 I seriously do not know what to make of this all. I’m not bailing out on the thread , as I think there will be more to come. I’m disappointed though. If Jane came on face on, and just apologised, then that would be a start. I’m so frustrated in it all. As we all are I think. I’m off to rinse the dye from my hair now as this past week has seen it multiply far tooooo much 🤣👊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Trying to do a rundown:

- Apparently Becks sent a screenshot of the front of Derby Dan's house. DHB sent it to Dan and Dan confirmed this as fact within the comments.

- DHB playing voice notes of Becks talking about Mel. Like I said the other day with the other voice notes DHB released, she doesn't sound like she's being controlled.

- DHB showed more screenshots showing Becks wanting to look into things further, which debunks the theory that he controlled everyone in the group.

- Constant fake accounts against Darrell in the comments threatening to ring Jayne's work etc.

- Apparently that Shaz woman (linked to Alfie) lent £500 from Alfie and then Becks has been threatening Shaz. Beck's has a picture of her house with a car in the drive that she's apparently put on Tattle (I've never seen this before personally). Apparently she's driven to her house 😳 Shaz has the police involved.

- Derby Dan saying in comments he had a phone call from HMRC and asking whether it was due to this WhatsApp group.

- Becks apparently got obsessed with Twitter and her mum took her car away from her and she was sectioned.

- The Go Fund Me leaflet situation... Mel apparently only played part of the message.

- 10th March 2022 was the first time he removed Becks from the group. 18th August 2022 was the second time he removed her from the group. She has never left the group. Petra has left the group many times.

- DHB has to restart the live because he's got warnings for harassment and bullying. Mankey and Becks, stop humping the report button and let him finish what he's saying please.

- The fish is back.

- Showing the aggressive screenshots of Becks about Mel again. Same ones that were on insta.

- Yikes. Very bad screenshot. Will upload it. Becks saying Mel makes her feel murderous...

- DHB questioning why Mel only went after him (and Trucker). Stating she's dismissed everything Becks has said. Fair point. Mel gave Becks an easy ride.

- Screen recording of a conversation and voice notes of Petra talking about Mel and baby Harlow. Petra told Trucker to smash her back doors in.

- Voice recording of Becks talking about Laura Loo. Basically a racist remark mocking her being a traveller. I don't know anything about Laura Loo so don't know whether she's a traveller or not.

- Voice notes of Poker but they're like double speed so can't understand what they say. Think it's Poker talking about Becks though.

- Tik Toks of Becks using a sound to tell Poker to duck off and die 😳 Becks asked if it was going too far, Darrell said no.

- Back to the leaflet saga... He's playing the whole voice recording that Mel didn't.

- Tons of arguing in comments about whether 17 is a minor or not. It is. Obviously.

- Clueless Dad in comments saying the message of him telling Darrell to block him was taken out of context.

- Voice recordings of Petra having a rant about someone called Dave being off their head on coke.

- Darrell shows attempts of people trying to get into his email account. Both times were at the same times when Becks was removed from the WhatsApp group. Day after she was removed, someone tried to log into his Facebook as well. Day after someone changed his Tattle one too.... This isn't looking good for Becks. Very obsessive.

- DHB covered up for Becks when she doxxed Papablaze's wife's work address. He shows the screenshot of Becks suggesting they pin it on Poker.

- Another screenshot of Becks having someone else's address. She's like a bleeping yellow pages at this point. Jesus 😳

I'm not going to watch anymore if he comes back as I've got an early morning, but here you go.

Basically, Becks is bleeping insane and dengerous. Petra hates Papablaze. Jayne tried to defend her comments, but that just won't pass. What she said was very bad. Darrell is still just as bad.

The whole thing is still a tit show and they're all still as bad as each other. The fact that all this was happening and being spoken about in a group chat. 🚩🚩🚩

Happy Sunday.
Excellent work!
In that case, I apologise . But please re-read what you said 🤣🤣🤣 it comes across as quite … erm… well… if you don’t hate DHB then your a cult follower 😅🤣 quite harsh , seeing as I’ve been watching a lot of cult documentaries lately too😬 I seriously do not know what to make of this all. I’m not bailing out on the thread , as I think there will be more to come. I’m disappointed though. If Jane came on face on, and just apologised, then that would be a start. I’m so frustrated in it all. As we all are I think. I’m off to rinse the dye from my hair now as this past week has seen it multiply far tooooo much 🤣👊
Sorry. Didn't mean that at all! I think you've just misread me

Reactions: 6
Trying to do a rundown:

- The fish is back.

Happy Sunday.
Can always count on you 😘

Reactions: 3
All I learnt from this live was that Daryll will throw everyone under the bus if it deflects from things he’s done and said
What becks has said, awful
What Petra has said, also awful
What Jane has said? Apparently that’s okay because she was angry and was ‘ranting’
And as for things that Daryll has said and done, who knows because this live was all about becks 😅

i asked about 5 times why weren’t people calling becks out when she was saying these things, finding addresses ect
No answers because they didn’t because they were happy for her to do it when it fit their agenda but now that they’ve been outed he suddenly has an issue with that

Reactions: 9
Ffs he really needs to get to the point , whats he trying to prove ? Mel was the one who outed him , we knew it was becks already !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.