DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bex is getting a lot of hate in the comments. Her voice notes stating she hates moon. She had sent Google image of Derby Dans house.

His mods are trigger happy muting people.

I very highly doubt becks was the only one doing all this stuff, looks like he's just placing blame on her for everything. He can't accept accountability

Reactions: 2
Awful.

But I don't see how any of this is defending what he's done or said?

All I see if that she's as vile as he is.
Hes trying to deflect blame onto becks. Make her look as bad as him (which she does) and he thinks that justifies or excuses what he's done - takes the focus away from him.

His mods are muting people just for asking questions!

Reactions: 3
I’m actually speechless that Jayne has tried to justify her comment about Lawrence as being a rant and NOT homophobic 😳

Also it’s very clear to me that becks needs serious mental health help. As I’ve been there myself becks if you are on here and need to talk to someone please don’t hesitate to speech out.

Reactions: 7
Yea doesn’t excuse the language used. It’s all pathetic to be honest and the drama is never ending
Absolutely it is!

I'm not a Mel fan, think she's a beg and not funny, but she's never threatened anybody! Has she?

And he's saying its Bex, Mel said it wasn't Bex?! Never liked her either, I think she's as thick as two short planks. One thing I can say for Mel, is she is far smarter than all of them combined.

Reactions: 5
I’m actually speechless that Jayne has tried to justify her comment about Lawrence as being a rant and NOT homophobic 😳

Also it’s very clear to me that becks needs serious mental health help. As I’ve been there myself becks if you are on here and need to talk to someone please don’t hesitate to speech out.

They'd have had much more respect by just admitting they were at fault, shouldn't have said it and will do better in the future. Instead they try justify it, "I cant be homophobic..my friend is gay" literally makes no sense at all.

I agree becks needs to reach out for help, I think dhb needs to do the same. This isn't normal functioning behaviour

Darrell is a master of distraction techniques!

Classic narcissist behaviour.
100%

Reactions: 4
Absolutely it is!

I'm not a Mel fan, think she's a beg and not funny, but she's never threatened anybody! Has she?

And he's saying its Bex, Mel said it wasn't Bex?! Never liked her either, I think she's as thick as two short planks. One thing I can say for Mel, is she is far smarter than all of them combined.
When I first joined TikTok before the gifts and begging I did used to like Mel moons content, but the gifts has just made these people greedy and can’t stand the constant battles and begging. It’s a shame she should have focused on her talent

All it shows to me is that, the group chat is vile! Calling out begging is one thing but to slate people like that is disgusting!!

I got muted for saying he would be on the begs straight away if they made a comment like janes, nice to see the mods are letting people ask questions 🙃 muting galore in there
So far all I’m hearing is slating others but not actually acknowledging damage he’s done and some of the people commenting.. one woman saying she laughs at ‘sexuality and disability jokes’ because it’s her humour 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.