DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also shared very private information about her being sectioned bleeping disgusting.
Are you new here 😂 it’s all been spoken about on many lives! They’ve both even been live together discussing mental health. Actually many mental health charity lives it’s not new news.

Reactions: 7
He said he’s made them today this afternoon. Probably just to make it easier to go through it all 🤷🏽‍♀️

So my input, he’s clearly just showing his side, his voice notes were shown on mels live and making him look awful, where has none of the others was shown. The things he’s shown are actually worrying, (do time, murderous) etc etc.

As for Jane she’s apologised she was angry because her account wasnt harmful and Lawerence told everyone to report it and she got her account taken down. Not gonna lie I’ve called my partner a cock sucker, so in anger and in private I can’t say duck all about her message. My mouth can be awful at times in my own home.

But…. With all this (cult) talk and all the messages I’ve just read from people who have clearly hates DHB for a year or whatever then your not gonna see another side. Just like me I hate manky and carebare so I’ll never see another side or a good side 😂

Probably doesn’t make sense but anyway I’m out… enjoy guys.
You can hate Manky & Carebear (I do too) and understand that it's wrong. You can apologise until you're blue in the face for homophobia, doesn't excuse it.

Have a good night

Reactions: 4
Are you new here 😂 it’s all been spoken about on many lives! They’ve both even been live together discussing mental health. Actually many mental health charity lives it’s not new news.
Not sure why you're getting mad at our opinions, that's what tattle is for. You don't have to agree with anyone but you don't have to become argumentative either. We're all adults here and capable of friendly debate and discussion.

You say we've already made up our minds but the majority of us have supported dhb for a very long time and are genuinely disappointed he's taken it too far.

Reactions: 7
Because it’s my opinion not yours and I’ll think what I want about what I want. You guys aren’t even giving them a chance. Or even listening.

He’s literally said so many times on this live he knows what he’s said we’ve all heard it, but he’s showing how becks isn’t innocent in it all. It’s all tit for tat. Proper petty tit. You guys can have your opinion that’s what this site it for but your literally repeating yourself on every single message 😂🙄
That Bex is awful, well horrid. Doesn't make his actions correct. All I see is they were just both complicit in being vile.

Reactions: 3
It’s still not his story to share! And no I’m not new!

That Bex is awful, well horrid. Doesn't make his actions correct. All I see is they were just both complicit in being vile.
They are all as bad as each other.

He said he’s made them today this afternoon. Probably just to make it easier to go through it all 🤷🏽‍♀️

So my input, he’s clearly just showing his side, his voice notes were shown on mels live and making him look awful, where has none of the others was shown. The things he’s shown are actually worrying, (do time, murderous) etc etc.

As for Jane she’s apologised she was angry because her account wasnt harmful and Lawerence told everyone to report it and she got her account taken down. Not gonna lie I’ve called my partner a cock sucker, so in anger and in private I can’t say duck all about her message. My mouth can be awful at times in my own home.

But…. With all this (cult) talk and all the messages I’ve just read from people who have clearly hates DHB for a year or whatever then your not gonna see another side. Just like me I hate manky and carebare so I’ll never see another side or a good side 😂

Probably doesn’t make sense but anyway I’m out… enjoy guys.
Yet again.. another divide maybe? I too call people cock suckers… it’s not a homophobic term. It just means you suck… dicks. Literally. 🤣👍

I’ve said bad tit in anger. To my friends, family, all on WhatsApp. But it stays there. I say stuff off the record to mum groups about other mums? (Nothing I wouldn’t say to their faces though as I’m one of those ones) but, we all say stuff in venom. To hit out. In anger. To hurt.

Cult talk is bull tit. And labelling. There are people on here that love Chelsea lee bloody art, but I can’t stand her. But I won’t label them and disassociate from then on this thread. I’ve noticed in the last three-two days there suddenly been an influx of new input/comments… all makes me wonder… there’s a few in here I trust and you know who you are. But… coincidence’s do not happen.

Just saying.

Big up all the OG tattlers on here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How come he's outed what everyone's done regarding other people but said he will tell dan of live who reported him to his work ?

Yet again.. another divide maybe? I too call people cock suckers… it’s not a homophobic term. It just means you suck… dicks. Literally. 🤣👍

I’ve said bad tit in anger. To my friends, family, all on WhatsApp. But it stays there. I say stuff off the record to mum groups about other mums? (Nothing I wouldn’t say to their faces though as I’m one of those ones) but, we all say stuff in venom. To hit out. In anger. To hurt.

Cult talk is bull tit. And labelling. There are people on here that love Chelsea lee bloody art, but I can’t stand her. But I won’t label them and disassociate from then on this thread. I’ve noticed in the last three-two days there suddenly been an influx of new input/comments… all makes me wonder… there’s a few in here I trust and you know who you are. But… coincidence’s do not happen.

Just saying.

I've been on this thread for about a year. I just only check in when it's kicking off 🤣

I’m not being argumentative at all 🫣 i just said this site is for opinions I don’t need telling, but there’s literally no sides only one side about Daryl at the minute and I don’t wanna or can’t be bothered with it. The back and forth is pathetic. It would take months and months to go through each message and back and forth voice notes, the group has many people in and I’m sure there is many thousands of messages.

It’s a petty chat slagging of tik tokers. I’m not having anymore of an opinion. Pretty sure Mel, Alfie and Lawerence have slagged them just as much.

Reactions: 9
I've been on this thread for about a year. I just only check in when it's kicking off 🤣
And yet you decide to now have such an input, label the people that DO make a narrative to this thread, and then call us a cult for not quite knowing where this is going? Yeah ok. Go back to your Sasha F thread. I think your stirring the pot. That’s such a statement to make for someone who’s been “following” 🥴 the thread for a year a yet not commented till now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll be honest ive always supported Darryl. However I don't support none of them at the moment. There all as bad as each other and Darryl is outing all this tit now but didn't have a problem with it when it happened. Even supported it .he's only outing it because becks sent the stuff he said .so he thought everything becks did was right at the time .so no I don't support any of them anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Just saying.

I dont think its coincidence.. People drop out from threads when it gets quiet, then they see drama on tiktok and come back for the gossip🤷🏽‍♀️

And yet you decide to now have such an input, label the people that DO make a narrative to this thread, and then call us a cult for not quite knowing where this is going? Yeah ok. Go back to your Sasha F thread. I think your stirring the pot. That’s such a statement to make for someone who’s been “following” 🥴 the thread for a year a yet not commented till now.
I've commented at other times.

I don't know why you're turning against me. I've been in agreement with you before! We can all have an opinion. When referring to the cult, I don't mean people in here, I mean like Bex and Petra were the cult.

Reactions: 5
Groups chat name

The Dream Team

I’m actually PMSL

grown adults with families of their own

give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont think its coincidence.. People drop out from threads when it gets quiet, then they see drama on tiktok and come back for the gossip🤷🏽‍♀️
For a year? Really? … and then come in with your size 9’s and call anyone that’s not sure with the situation a bleeping cult member? Nah. Wrong call

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.