DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah shoot there is someone who has linked the account but he doesn’t have enough followers for me to post in here. Darrell isn’t live yet either or at least at the account I’m looking at.

Reactions: 2
The account is easily findable now as someone above mentioned the profile picture. Just type his name in and keep scrolling til you find the pint. Not live yet

The _lgb account
This threads about him because he has had over 10,000 on many accounts. Because he has lost accounts isn’t our fault or tattles
I can’t see the harm in naming an account when this thread is about him and he’s not clout chasing for followers , he probably doesn’t care how many followers he has and most of us can find him anyway
but none of us want to be in trouble with rules I get that
He said 7-7.30 and he is usually late anyway x

Reactions: 6
Nothing of substance as of yet 🤷🏽‍♀️ no acknowledgement of what he's done, just bitching about becks as predicted. Mel already said becks has shown her everything she ever said about her, but either way this makes becks look bad.. not Mel. Not really sure what the point is he's trying to make. It's just tit for tat. He does this live to "have his say", then Mel responds with "her say", it would be never ending.

Bex is getting a lot of hate in the comments. Her voice notes stating she hates moon. She had sent Google image of Derby Dans house.

His mods are trigger happy muting people.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.