DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on this thread and DHB himself have said worse things about tiktok creators children or tiktoker creators parenting skills. As I've said multiple times on here, cant call out one without the other🤷🏽‍♀️

Personally I don't see the point in him going live - he's already had his say, then Mel responded. It will go on forever if "everyone deserves their say". He won't say anything of substance either or address any of the things Mel said about him, he'll just come on and witch about becks and whoever else. It won't resolve anything and he won't prove Mel wrong, he'll just further add to it by blaming anyone but himself. The man is incapable of accepting responsibility or being accountable.
I see the point in him going live, since mels live DHB has replied in comments and put a few posts out but he’s not had his ‘say’ as such. I notice someone commented about buying followers and he replied saying he will address that in his live. Things were said that need clarification so it’s right that he gets to reply

Reactions: 6
I think if he's showing screenshot then he needs to show everything including his own rather than just showing the other sides stuff and also be accountable for his own actions for what he's done

Reactions: 7
Sorry I couldn’t scroll back up to find the post but, down south here, even if my mum or a close friend called my kid a brat I’d be fuming and would have words. It might be a north / south divide thing? But I know no one would call my kids that and get away with it. 🤣. I think maybe that’s the issue, there’s no need to leave a thread or create hostility when quite honestly we are all here for the same reason.

Also..not all of us are these DHB zombies, Faith has been a huge fan ! So have a lot of us…I don’t think it’s fair to tar a majority with a brush , simply for disagreeing on a word term. I loved the whole DHB thing, not so much now. Although as a human I’ve made awful mistakes in life, that’s nature. So let’s see what this live brings first, and as always tattlers, bring the opinions on!

Next… this live… what account ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry I couldn’t scroll back up to find the post but, down south here, even if my mum or a close friend called my kid a brat I’d be fuming and would have words. It might be a north / south divide thing? But I know no one would call my kids that and get away with it. 🤣. I think maybe that’s the issue, there’s no need to leave a thread or create hostility when quite honestly we are all here for the same reason.

Also..not all of us are these DHB zombies, Faith has been a huge fan ! So have a lot of us…I don’t think it’s fair to tar a majority with a brush , simply for disagreeing on a word term. I loved the whole DHB thing, not so much now. Although as a human I’ve made awful mistakes in life, that’s nature. So let’s see what this live brings first, and as always tattlers, bring the opinions on!

Next… this live… what account ?!
Yep definitely not a term used down south. I love that we all have different opinions it helps us see things in a different way and makes for good conversation.

Reactions: 5
Yep definitely not a term used down south. I love that we all have different opinions it helps us see things in a different way and makes for good conversation.
Thank you👊😊… definitely a terminology/area thing. Call my kid an ignorant dirt bag, little sod, I’m ok with that. But brat… nope! It’s the whole “what do you call the end bit of a loaf of bread” thing isn’t it😬

I rest my case 🤦‍♀️
What you resting your case on? Please tell lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's 1000? Isn't it? If so, he does have enough. That's if I'm looking at the correct account. Don't think we are allowed to link accounts under 10k though are we?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.