DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing wrong with that x
DHB can have his say. Mel can have her say
They can volley on as much as they like for as long as they like, unless they get told legally they can’t
We don’t have to watch it. That’s up to us
I just hope we all still respect each other whatever the outcome of all this because I think we pretty much do anyway whatever camp we want to side with x
Exactly no matter what all of us think at the end of the day we may all have different opinions but we all still respect each other and majority of us have been on here for a good while now all on the same threads together and have our own little tattle family so I for one respect anyone's opinions weather you agree or not

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s no need for that a Isla is innocent in all of this
It's literally just a word we use to describe kids up here.

It seems the tides are turning and everyone wants to forget this so they can back to DHBs cult. Just like on tiktok. Heaven forbid you speak against the Lord Mighty DHB.

I'm out.

Reactions: 4
Come on let’s not bring people’s children in to things that makes us no better than them. Everyone knows my views on dhb and nothing he could say would ever change that, I know he will finger point and try to distract but again that’s my opinion. Everyone in that group is complicit and they all hold some responsibility I don’t think anyone in here is putting all the blame on one side so let’s not fight between ourselves ☺

It seems the tides are turning and everyone wants to forget this so they can back to DHBs cult. Just like on tiktok. Heaven forbid you speak against the Lord Mighty DHB.

I'm out.
I don’t think people have a issue with you saying stuff about Jayne or Darrell it was calling Isla a brat, I understand some words mean different things in different places but please understand how it might have come across to other people.

What account is the live going to be on ?
I’m not sure I’m sure someone will post in here but he may not have enough followers on the account for it to be posted in here.

Reactions: 6

I'm out.
The tides aren't turning at all. People just don't want you to call an innocent little girl a brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thought we weren’t supposed to tell other people what to write?
I think @Badgerbadgerbadger understood after the first person commented doesn’t need a bunch of you to jump on the train.
This thread is the worst for this behaviour it’s quite disgusting.

Anyways back to DHB for me it doesn’t matter what the other people said it’s what he said that’s important, the fact he was out to ruin peoples lives makes him pure evil,
Who in there right mind would want someone to lose their job, house, children, it’s all a big extreme.

Reactions: 8
Thought we weren’t supposed to tell other people what to write?
I think @Badgerbadgerbadger understood after the first person commented doesn’t need a bunch of you to jump on the train.
This thread is the worst for this behaviour it’s quite disgusting.

Anyways back to DHB for me it doesn’t matter what the other people said it’s what he said that’s important, the fact he was out to ruin peoples lives makes him pure evil,
Who in there right mind would want someone to lose their job, house, children, it’s all a big extreme.
To be fair, if you don't comment on something like that then you get accused of being part of either camp outside of Tattle by the people that are part of either camp outside of Tattle, and that gets a little dull after a while.

I cannot believe tik tok started out as a “fun” app aimed at young people and it’s turned into the biggest toxic begging ground going. People are turning on each other in this thread, we are all adults, we are all on here to chat and have opinions on tik tok creators. I think some things are best left unsaid.

• Heart
It’s all got a little tit for tat on here! Please let’s just discuss the people at hand and leave everything else out of it.

I cannot believe tik tok started out as a “fun” app aimed at young people and it’s turned into the biggest toxic begging ground going. People are turning on each other in this thread, we are all adults, we are all on here to chat and have opinions on tik tok creators. I think some things are best left unsaid.
When I see your username I sing in my head “hi my name is” 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Thing is.....I get why some are now saying there's a DHB " cult"
It seems that one person gets called out for using the term " brat"......whilst I can see some may not like it.....from where i come from it isn't seen as offensive, but maybe would have been best not to mention the child...I get that!
But..why are people so quick to forget or even to accept vile homophobic slurs ? Public accusations towards innocent people that they are convicted sex offenders? Accuse others of " hanging around schools".....implying they too are " up to no good"?
Sharing voice notes is ok but not when others do it?( he's been doing it on and off for along as I can remember!)
My mind is blown by both the behaviour of this person who I once supported and had huge respect for, but even more so by the fact that his and his partner's shocking behaviour is somehow ok/excusable? oneperson repeatedly saying "a line should be drawn under it"
I wouldn't be drawing any line,or excusing it if my partner had been accused of being a sex offender and am sure he wouldn't either!!
Nor would I accept or excuse the vile, homophobic stuff spoke of, allbeit in a group chat..!
Nothing excuses this behaviour in my opinion.just nothing!😢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think any of us are excusing his behaviour .. write what you like here as I don’t really care but when you bring innocent children into it that’s where you lose the argument have a lovely day as I certainly will be with my family ♥♥ Happy Sunday everyone why are people arguing over someone we have not even met is beyond me

• Heart
I don’t think any of us are excusing his behaviour .. write what you like here as I don’t really care but when you bring innocent children into it that’s where you lose the argument have a lovely day as I certainly will be with my family ♥♥ Happy Sunday everyone why are
I don’t think any of us are excusing his behaviour .. write what you like here as I don’t really care but when you bring innocent children into it that’s where you lose the argument have a lovely day as I certainly will be with my family ♥♥ Happy Sunday everyone why are people arguing over someone we have not even met is beyond me
Have a nice day too.
I'm sure not arguing...simply airing my opinion of something i feel very strongly about ....as I've said I've supported this man for so long....

• Heart
People on this thread and DHB himself have said worse things about tiktok creators children or tiktoker creators parenting skills. As I've said multiple times on here, cant call out one without the other🤷🏽‍♀️

Personally I don't see the point in him going live - he's already had his say, then Mel responded. It will go on forever if "everyone deserves their say". He won't say anything of substance either or address any of the things Mel said about him, he'll just come on and witch about becks and whoever else. It won't resolve anything and he won't prove Mel wrong, he'll just further add to it by blaming anyone but himself. The man is incapable of accepting responsibility or being accountable.

Reactions: 7
Thing is.....I get why some are now saying there's a DHB " cult"
It seems that one person gets called out for using the term " brat"......whilst I can see some may not like it.....from where i come from it isn't seen as offensive, but maybe would have been best not to mention the child...I get that!
But..why are people so quick to forget or even to accept vile homophobic slurs ? Public accusations towards innocent people that they are convicted sex offenders? Accuse others of " hanging around schools".....implying they too are " up to no good"?
Sharing voice notes is ok but not when others do it?( he's been doing it on and off for along as I can remember!)
My mind is blown by both the behaviour of this person who I once supported and had huge respect for, but even more so by the fact that his and his partner's shocking behaviour is somehow ok/excusable? oneperson repeatedly saying "a line should be drawn under it"
I wouldn't be drawing any line,or excusing it if my partner had been accused of being a sex offender and am sure he wouldn't either!!
Nor would I accept or excuse the vile, homophobic stuff spoke of, allbeit in a group chat..!
Nothing excuses this behaviour in my opinion.just nothing!😢
You’ve hit the nail on the head nothing anyone could say would change my mind about the things that have been said and done. Darrell’s obsession (let’s face it that what it is) is and will put peoples lives at risk. Him and his wife need to own their tit not just try and deflect it.

• Heart
I'm going to miss it as once I finish at 6 I'm going to the cinema so please can someone do a recap please .

I’m going to miss it to as of to a concert - if anyone can do a recap or any screen recordings I would really appreciate it. Have a lovely day/evening tattle fam 💚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.