DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell is this idiot? Apparently Daryl is paying us tattlers to stick up for him? We don’t even always agree with Daryl , and how could one man on tiktok control all of us, from different backgrounds and from different parts of the world. It’s crazy!
who said that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His following kept commenting PLM. Several people asked what it stood for and people said peadophiles lives matter 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This purpleacki_official fella - never heard of him until tonight
Same I just went into DHB live at the end he was in the box then obviously Jayne upset went off I didn’t see any of the live but never seen this purple aki before 😳

Reactions: 6
Ok so what’s all the internal drama going on in here then guys?🤣🤣🤣 @c.tingz @RaeRae26 is it going down?!🤔🤣

sad to report I have the rona so was only awake for two hours yesterday and in and out of sleep today… cheers for laughs though brought me a painful laugh and smile you buggers🤣

Same I just went bingo DHB live at the end he was in the box then obviously Jayne upset went off I didn’t see any of the live but never seen this purple aki before 😳
I’ve never heard of him either, surely that PLM can’t mean that either?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah i thought so

😂😂😂
Love ya @RaeRae26 ❤❤❤

Ok so what’s all the internal drama going on in here then guys?🤣🤣🤣 @c.tingz @RaeRae26 is it going down?!🤔🤣

sad to report I have the rona so was only awake for two hours yesterday and in and out of sleep today… cheers for laughs though brought me a painful laugh and smile you buggers🤣

I’ve never heard of him either, surely that PLM can’t mean that either?
Me and @RaeRae26 are sound, just bantz, but if she puts a foot wrong I’ll be showing my receipts 🤭🦁😉. #nouniversesjustlions

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It just seems to be a neverending circle .like andy wally used to constantly post about dd then he stopped now hes suddenly started all that up again .one minute rightguys /andy wally are friends with everyone then they fight again same with dhb one minute rightguys is friends they fall out then friends then fall out again .its like a never ending circle with them all .andy wally and rightguys stopped posting about each other when they went through all there stuff now thats been posted there back posting about each other again as well .also now andy wally is starting 'beef' with papa .saw him comment on tyrones video the other day saying he wanted to fight papa 😆
Papa would easy beat Andy wally

Reactions: 4
Speedy recovery to you @Miss_Grotbags 🥰

Wow I spend a day working and family time and miss the tit show of the unwashed. Bet manky manley is gutted he isn't centre of attention this week 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.