DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all getting deeper and deeper, others jumping on the bandwagon trying to silence DHB, glad he's been called into the police so he can show all his evidence. I'm sure he will come out on top
What the hell have I.missed again😱work really is getting in the way at the minute...but all sounds very sinister 🥺

Reactions: 8
Sending massive love out to Mrs DHB I know Darrell can take this tit but as a woman I know it has to be horrible for you. Hope it's sorted soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Love ya @RaeRae26 ❤❤❤

Me and @RaeRae26 are sound, just bantz, but if she puts a foot wrong I’ll be showing my receipts 🤭🦁😉. #nouniversesjustlions
I kinda tolerate you @c.tingz 😂

Jokes love ye too 😘😘🥰🥰

@Miss_Grotbags sorry to hear that. For only £83.99 + vat I'll send you a signed t-shirt that I've worn 6 maybe 7 days in a row, actually probably more covered in stains, grease, sweat, beard fluff (not sure who's) god knows what else I'll even throw in a keyring with @c.tingz face on it to cheer you up.

Watch this space though i have so much more dirt on c.tingz but no evidence to back up my claims to come out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Jokes love ye too 😘😘🥰🥰

@Miss_Grotbags sorry to hear that. For only £83.99 + vat I'll send you a signed t-shirt that I've worn 6 maybe 7 days in a row, actually probably more covered in stains, grease, sweat, beard fluff (not sure who's) god knows what else I'll even throw in a keyring with @c.tingz face on it to cheer you up.

Watch this space though i have so much more dirt on c.tingz but no evidence to back up my claims to come out 😂😂
❤❤❤❤ I only give my keyrings out on my OF 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Jokes love ye too 😘😘🥰🥰

£83.99 that’s a barg! And genuine entertainment 🤣 although I have a rather special request and would love it if you could do me a doggy bag of day old pasta three scotch eggs and make sure you handle it all with raw chicken fingers for good measure. There’s definitely a market for that sort of thing. Just be careful @c.tingz doesn’t start the baseball bat business, I’ve heard it’s a weapon of choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did trucker say?
As I remember it, basically RGR came on truckers live, he suddenly turned and started going at trucker, saying keep him out of it, saying trucker been messaging about andy, RG started loosing it calling trucker a nonce and some other stuff, trucker seemed a bit stunned, then drunk as a skunk, trucker said he would impregnate his wife, (and maybe that all his are working) That's how I remember it. 🤷‍♂️
RGR wife says on DHB voice msg that they have the screen recording, so will be interesting to see if they upload it all if they do have it.

Reactions: 5
I saw people saying plm in a live a few weeks back and people said it meant pedalos lives matter the woman who's live it was blocked everyone saying it it started when ashuz or whatever he's called went live with her

Reactions: 3
£83.99 that’s a barg! And genuine entertainment 🤣 although I have a rather special request and would love it if you could do me a doggy bag of day old pasta three scotch eggs and make sure you handle it all with raw chicken fingers for good measure. There’s definitely a market for that sort of thing. Just be careful @c.tingz doesn’t start the baseball bat business, I’ve heard it’s a weapon of choice.
Well @Miss_Grotbags my baseball bat isn’t short and stumpy like a certain little man aka stone cold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.