DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Becks deleted all her videos on tiktok 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she’s followed Pokers suit and doesn’t want to be involved in any drama. It’s got to get to a point where it affects your mental health. I don’t blame either of them. I couldn’t handle it

Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s followed Pokers suit and doesn’t want to be involved in any drama. It’s got to get to a point where it affects your mental health. I don’t blame either of them. I couldn’t handle it
No I don't blame them either, it's got too deep and personal

Reactions: 10
Rightguys is like mruktiktokoffical with amount of times the police gets called :ROFLMAO:
There's also a few chelsey harwood posts about that's always got police round. Tik tok must be a nightmare for police then people wonder why police are unable to do their job its because they are busy sorting out stupid things all the time. Rg needs to be careful because they'll section him before long its on a public forum for all to see

Reactions: 8
Its people like rightguys,derby dan,manleys,claire,mruktiktokoffical,tommy and chy and kris that just give tiktok a bad name . Then the drama from simon/astrid/cal .yeah its good for drama but then theres also good creaters on the app that get overlooked from all the drama

Alsp to add none of them are proper creaters .you dont see them getting invited to red carpet events and premiers to new films its omly the proper ones

Reactions: 13
As if he's just said Lucy is terrified of dhb
They're bloody unbelievable, just trying to make out she is for sympathy, all DHB has done is provide receipts against their 2 or 3 day vendetta against him, if she's terrified of him then it's only because they realised they fucked up because he has actual evidence and the po po going to be coming back to their door.
They are both thick as pig tit. 🥴

Reactions: 8
So happy DHB is doing the competition ♥ As per usual all for charity 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She seems ok doing her begging/competitions lol 😂 wish I could pick and choose when my MH appears

Reactions: 6
It's amazing the change in her wait till dhb comes on and watch her change again MH episode pending

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.