DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she sounds delightful, not! She's the organ grinder he's the monkey
But like Beggy said "one monkey dont stop the show" 🤣🤣
And as for Lucy....she's one brick short of a full load too....the common phrase round where I live is they're a pair of bleeping not rights!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s insinuating that he threatened to r*pe her basically? That’s a very very serious accusation. She better have receipts to back it up!
Hope trucker G takes this one step further that’s a vile accusation 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Hope trucker G takes this one step further that’s a vile accusation 🤢
She has commented to people on DHBs post to check out the video of trucker saying it on her insta but her insta is private 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has commented to people on DHBs post to check out the video of trucker saying it on her insta but her insta is private 🙄
Ive just checked shes unprivted it the videos so far of are what dhb have said .the thing is with the trucker gee thing .he does tend to say a lot of bad stuff mostly when hes drunk .hes said some awful stuff before but im just hoping he hasnt said this as that would be to far

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ive just checked shes unprivted it the videos so far of are what dhb have said .the thing is with the trucker gee thing .he does tend to say a lot of bad stuff mostly when hes drunk .hes said some awful stuff before but im just hoping he hasnt said this as that would be to far
That would be too far and I would not agree with someone saying that ever. It’s disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So it turns out trucker gee has said it then from the videos ive just watched

• Wow
  • Sad
That’s bleeping despicable. Drink or no drink that shouldn’t ever be said 🤬
Oh my god what a bleeping mess🙈🙈🙈🙈and no excuse for that at all.....gonna cause more grief now he's publicly( trucker g)involved in this tit show🙄

Reactions: 4
They all need to just call it a day, sort it out off of tiktok and be on their way. It’s getting ridiculous now. Threats to doxx people, threats of violence, threats of sexual assault, it’s going too far!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They all need to just call it a day, sort it out off of tiktok and be on their way. It’s getting ridiculous now. Threats to doxx people, threats of violence, threats of sexual assault, it’s going too far!
I agree now. Most have gone to far, saying most I’m not including DHB because he knows sick when he hears sick.

That’s bleeping despicable. Drink or no drink that shouldn’t ever be said 🤬
It was out of order but it's being told out of context, I remember the live and it was RGR who went bat tit crazy on trucker first that's what made trucker say what he did.

Reactions: 8
It's one big horrible mess.....beyond playground stuff?scary tit...RGR suffers either schizophrenia which is common knowledge...goodness knows what he's capable of at his worse....and I'm not slating him ( for once, cos can't stand him!)he could be "pushed" to anything🙄
AW...God knows if he has "issues" or what, other than...just loving it all!!
DD who is a slime ball and DEF will be sat back loving it!
Trucker G..obvs a knob when had too much to drink but so likeable otherwise...but..step too far..drunk or not😡
And " our" DHB..too passionate for his own good and has inadvertently( I hope)opened up a massive can of worms😳
Where is it all gonna end?🙄😭

Reactions: 5
Apparently this moron thinks that dhb owns tattle now🤣🤣 these lot are so bleeping painfully thick…
21711331-5386-4F25-A356-E598BF1D2086.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.