DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just seems to be a neverending circle .like andy wally used to constantly post about dd then he stopped now hes suddenly started all that up again .one minute rightguys /andy wally are friends with everyone then they fight again same with dhb one minute rightguys is friends they fall out then friends then fall out again .its like a never ending circle with them all .andy wally and rightguys stopped posting about each other when they went through all there stuff now thats been posted there back posting about each other again as well .also now andy wally is starting 'beef' with papa .saw him comment on tyrones video the other day saying he wanted to fight papa πŸ˜†

Reactions: 7
RG live again spewing tit with his wife. Cant believe these people are grown adults constantly arguing on a app, calling each other out for boxing matches. It's all getting pathetic πŸ™„

RG live again spewing tit with his wife. Cant believe these people are grown adults constantly arguing on a app, calling each other out for boxing matches. It's all getting pathetic πŸ™„
His eyes are wild, that's scary 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 10

His eyes are wild, that's scary 😳
I seriously can't watch much more of it....he's scary!!
He's now on about Mrs dhbπŸ™„
Saying people are " self harming " cos of DHB...it's making me feel sick😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I seriously can't watch much more of it....he's scary!!
He's now in about Mrs dhbπŸ™„
Saying people are " self harming " cos of DHB...it's making me feel sick😒
Do these people not realise its a app, all this tit will disappear if they delete the app. The mind boggles πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Apparently this moron thinks that dhb owns tattle now🀣🀣 these lot are so bleeping painfully thick…
View attachment 1160126
Ahhh, the absolute homophobic/transphobic Pricksta who spewed vile, venomous stuff about Chelsey Harwood whilst duelling Chelsealeeart....the screen recording is out there...just search Chelsealeeart and then his name. The man reckons to be an entrepreneur...always sending big gifts....he's a tool....dodgy as they come.

Reactions: 11
'Hes constantly constantly constantly constantly constantly constantly constantly constantly constantly going for my wife'...... does anyone think dhb is constantly doing wrong πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 6
This is a serious question, could they section RG pretty soon.
If he behaves manic in public and someone reports him the police will possibly section him on a 136. We used to get lots of people brought in under these powers....and then they get a full psych review.

Why dhb friends with andy wally ? According to rightguys andy wally sent a picture of a well kmown tiktokers privqte parts to the phone number that was leaked that time which was his daughters phone ? If thats true then why is he still friends with andy wally

• Wow
You know what, DHB must have something on him big time or why is he behaving like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.